As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Java, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
2. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain, Walnut #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- High-quality pigments produce rich, dark colors; Can be hand-applied or sprayed. Create custom colors by intermixing GF Water Based Wood Stains or paints, or mix with any GF water based topcoat to tint and tone.
Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible. Indoor use only; Formulated to provide workability similar to oil based stains.
3. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat, 1 Quart, Satin #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Interior use only. The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
4. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Based Penetrating Wood Stain, 1 Quart, American Walnut #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Oil based stain penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain. Clean up with mineral spirits. Can be top coated with oil or water based products such as General Finishes Arm-R-Seal, High Performance, Gel Topcoat, or Flat Out Flat.
Brush, wipe on with Clean Rag, Wipe Off. Prevents streaking and blotching to help ensure a beautiful, even stain.
5. General Finishes #ad
Smokey Gray, 1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Glaze Effects #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Use over any completely cured finish. Specially formulated to give you a longer open time. Translucent colors used to create beautiful decorative finishes.
6. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint, Drift Wood, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Apply over raw wood or prepped existing finishes. Perfect for upcycling and cabinet refinishing. Apply 2-3 coats by roller, brush or sprayer with an HVLP 2. 0 tip. Extremely durable premium furniture paint with high adhesion rated for interior or exterior use.
Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate. Water cleanup. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable. This paint is self-sealing and does not require a topcoat.
7. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Based Gel Topcoat, Satin, 1 Pint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Cleanup with mineral spirits,. Cure time: 30 days. Darkens/ambers with time. Dry time: 12-24 hours. Hand application: Cloth, foam brush, natural bristle brush, paint pad applicator. Ideal for detailed pieces and any size project. Coats recommended: 3 minimum. Oil based penetrating finish.
8. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Water Based Dye, 1 Quart, Medium Brown #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Ultra penetrating wood Stains. Can be applied with foam brush, rag, pad applicator or spayed. Designed to work like solvent-based Stains. Deep rich tones enhance wood grain.
9. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Exterior 450 Water Based Wood Stain, 1 Quart, Olde Cherry #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- These outdoor water-based wood stains not recommended for large horizontal surfaces such as a deck. Absorbers to protect the finish and mildewcides to slow mold and mildew growth but will not prevent the wood from changing color from sunlight.
Product can be brushed, rolled, or sprayed; soap and water cleanup. General finishes exterior 450 stains are premium quality, exterior pigmented wood stains designed for outdoor projects with vertical surfaces such as garage doors, entrance doors and furniture. Exterior 450 stains contain u. V.
10. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Stain Blocking Primer, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Use over an existing finish, chalk style Paints, raw wood, or mdf as a base coat for GF Milk Paints, & Pigmented Polys. Do not use general Finishes Brush & Gun Cleaner. General finishes NEW water based white primer.
Contamination from other finishes will cause product failure. Warning: do not mix with any paint, stain or topcoat. Can be used to protect pigmented finishes from stain, dye and wood tannin bleed-through. Rinse all brushes/equipment with clean water.