As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUNGATOR #ad
SUNGATOR Brass Pipe Fitting, 1/4" Male Pipe x 1/2" Female Pipe 2-Pack, Reducer Adapter #adSUNGATOR #ad
- Standard: meets specifications astM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for quality assurance. Premium material: premium solid brass, 1/4" npt male pipe x 1/2" NPT female pipe, high hardness, high strength, more durable than iron and iron galvanized pipe fittings, 2 pack.
Firm and durable: having a longer service life than castings, high temperature ductility and low magnetic permeability, heavy duty solid brass construction for corrosion resistance, solid brass can withstand up to 100 °C 212 °F.
Excellent threads: precisely milled, not easy to slip, deeper threads design for better meshing for enhancing fixation, tight threads, smoother threads for easier and quicker installation.
Multi-function: reducing adapter allows for connecting and extending different size air hoses, fuels and natural gas, brass can be used with grease, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections as well as air tools.
2. SDTC Tech #ad
SDTC Tech 2-Pack Brass Pipe Fitting 1/4" NPT Male to 1/2" NPT Female Reducer Adapter #adSDTC Tech #ad
- Reducer fitting: brass pipe fitting Adapter, for connecting pipes or fittings of different sizes, and can be used in wet environments. For better sealing, we suggest that all fittings must be used with sealing tape.
Standard & note: high quality assurance, can not used for potable water due to the fittings contain lead. Threads: 1/4" npt male x 1/2" npt female threads, not easy to slip, the nPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads, and smoother threads for easier and quicker installation.
Material: made of premium solid brass, wear and corrosion resistance, high strength and hardness, more durable than iron / iron galvanized pipe fittings. Use: work temperatures range from -53°c to 121°c -65°f to 250°F, can be used with garden sprinkler, refrigeration, grease, fuels, instrumentation and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 4734 1/2-Inch NPT Female by 1/4-Inch Male Reducer #adTEKTON #ad
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Precision milled for leak-proof operation. Reducing adapter allows for connecting and extending different size air hoses. Specifications: 1/2-inch npt f by 1/4-Inch NPT M Reducer. Rugged, solid brass construction.
4. Metalwork #ad
Metalwork 304 Stainless Steel Forged Pipe Fitting, High Pressure 1 Pc, 1/2" NPT Female x 1/4" NPT Male Reducing Adapter #adMetalwork #ad
- Reducing adapter for connecting two pipes of different sizes. Max pressure: 16mpa/2320psi; working temperature range: -50℃~+200℃/-58℉~+392℉.
Commonly used to connect various pipes, such as air pipe, fuel pipe, water pipe, etc. Made from stainless steel 304 for resistance to chloride corrosion. Size: 1/4" npt male to 1/2" NPT Female.
5. Vixen Horns #ad
Vixen Horns 1/4" NPT Male to 1/2" NPT Female Brass Thread Expander Fitting for Train/Air Horn Tanks, Bundle of Two Fittings VXA1412-2 #adVixen Horns #ad
- Corrosion Resistance. Premium Brass Construction. Maximum Strength and Durability. Hex-type Bushing Fitting. Inch npt male to ½ inch NPT Female.
6. HZFJ #ad
HZFJ Brass Threaded Pipe Fitting 1/2 Inch NPT Male x 1/4 Inch NPT Female Hex Bushing Adapter Pack of2 #adHZFJ #ad
- Function - used to connect female and male pipes with different diameters. 1200 psi operating pressure, compressed air, gas and other applications, Temperature range of -65°F to +250°F -53°C to +121°C. This will ensure you are ordering the exact NPT size for your application requires.
Apply to plumbing connections, hydraulic, hex nut for easy tightening and loosening. Quantity: 2 pieces brass reducing adapters. Size - 1/2 npt male thread to 1/4 npt female thread hex bushing.
These 1/2 to 1/4 npt reducers contain low-lead, NOT FOR POTABLE WATER. Note - please measure and determine the required size before purchasing, and compare with the size chart.
Please note, 1/2 npt measured value is 072~083inches, 1/4 npT measured value is 045~054inches. Brass pipe reducer is the american NPT standard thread, with 60 degree taper; it's hard connect way and in most cases do not require sealant. Material - premium forged brass, thicker and stronger, high corrosion resistance, durable, low magnetic permeability and high temperature ductility.
|Manufacturer||Fengjin Machinery #ad|
7. SUNGATOR #ad
Reducer Adapter, 1/4" NPT Male Pipe x 1/2" NPT Female Pipe, SUNGATOR 4-Pack Brass Pipe Fitting #adSUNGATOR #ad
- Premium material: premium solid brass, more durable than iron and iron galvanized pipe fittings, high hardness, high strength, can withstand up to 100 °C 212 °F. Npt threads & size: thread size and diameter are different, thread size only can be measured by thread guage not regular ruler.
American national pipe taper npt threads, 1/4" NPT male pipe x 1/2" NPT female pipe, 4-pack. Excellent threads: precisely milled, tight threads, not easy to slip, deeper threads design for better meshing for enhancing fixation, smoother threads for easier and quicker installation.
Multi-function: reducing adapter allows for connecting and extending different size air hoses, refrigeration, brass can be used with grease, LP and natural gas, fuels, instrumentation and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections as well as air tools.
Firm and durable: having a longer service life than castings, ductility at high temperatures, brass for corrosion resistance, and low magnetic permeability; meets specifications ASTM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for quality assurance. For diameter please refer to picture no. 2. 1/4" and 1/2" are thread size not diameter.
8. Litorange #ad
Litorange 3 PCS Brass Pipe Fitting Reducer Adapter，1/4" NPT Male x 1/2 Inch NPT Female Extension Connector #adLitorange #ad
- Easy fixation: standard npt threads allows the fittings to be better engaged with the object to enhance fixation, and the smoother threads make installation easier and faster.
Comes with 1 year warranty. Firm and durable: litorange brass for corrosion resistance, high temperature ductility and low magnetic permeability. Material: heavy duty brass, strong and durable.
Connection: npt Male x NPT Female connector. Package include: 3 pcs 1/2" od:22mmnpt female x 1/4" NPT Male Adapter. Function: it can apply to water, oil and fuel, LP and natural gas, and be used to connect various pipes as well as air tools. Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C -65 to 250 degrees F.
9. Parker #ad
1/2" NPT Male X 1/4" NPT Female, Parker Stainless Steel 316 Pipe Fitting, Reducing Bushing #adParker #ad
- Npt thread for compatibility with a range of threads. Made from stainless steel 316 for strength. Female national pipe taper npt threads on one end and male NPT threads on the other for connecting different types of pipe.
Reducing bushing for connecting different sizes of pipe. Higher corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304.
|Manufacturer||Parker Hannifin #ad|
|Part Number||8-4 RB-SS|
10. Litorange #ad
Litorange 3 PCS Heavy Duty Brass Pipe Fitting Hex Bushing 1/2" Male NPT x 1/4 Inch Female NPT Reducer Adapter Pack of 3 #adLitorange #ad
- Comes with 1 year guarantee. Tips: contains low-lead no more than 2. 5%; not for potable/drinking water use. Material: heavy Duty Brass, strong and durable. Function: use with copper, brass, aluminum, or plastic tubing or fittings.
Package include: 3 pcs 1/2" male npt x 1/4" Female NPT Adapter. Firm and durable: litorange Brass for corrosion resistance, high temperature ductility and low magnetic permeability.