As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
Upgraded, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon #adEau #ad
- Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, then crack, fail and leak.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, strong reliable and off your mind! Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, and that's exactly what it will do.
Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Smith, rheem, reliance, kenmore, state, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
2. Camco #ad
Camco Aluminum Anode Rod, 11582,3/4-Inch OD x 42-Inch, Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles #adCamco #ad
- Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank. Length: 42-inch overall length.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
3. Kohree #ad
Water Heater Protection Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, GE, Reliance, Kohree Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod 44", State, Richmond, Kenmore #adKohree #ad
- 100% customer satisfactionproviding high-quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority. Size: 44" long, using 1-1 / 16" socket. It is more durable and safer compared to 316 stainless steel connectors.
And we provide a roll of tape to help you tighten the screw for preventing looseness. If you have any questions, just feel free and contact us for help! Full protectionkohree aluminum zinc anode rod can help you get rid of the unsatisfying rotten egg smell, prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and absorb the oxidized substances to prolong the life of the water tank.
Easy installationthe 44" anode rod is hinged into four sections, flexible design allows you to install the rods conveniently even in a narrow place.
Good suitabilityit is used to replace the rusted bar in the water tank of the water heater, Richmond, Reliance, State, Kenmore, 3⁄4" thread, which can be a perfect upgrade for Rheem, GE, and more. High quality materialkohree aluminum zinc Anode Rod is made of high-quality aluminum-zinc.
4. Eastman #ad
Eastman 60145 Aluminum Flexible Anode Rod, 45 inch #adEastman #ad
- 1-1/6 inch heX head for installation. Designed for residential water heater tanks. Quality- the anode rod is built with a carbon steel cable and 4-sections of aluminum links with zinc alloy.
Measurement- measures 45 inches in length. Functionality- the eastman flexible aluminum anode rod helps prolong the life of your water heater tank by attracting corrosion to itself.
No rotten egg smell- prevents the corrosion and sulfur smell of water heater tanks. Equipped with a 3/4 inch NPT fitting. Installation- minimum clearance of 12 inches required for installation. Anode rods are Lead-Free compliant for safe water drinking.
5. Eau #ad
Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread #adEau #ad
- Always keep a spare in your RV. The life of your water heater tank. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O. Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs.
The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak.
Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
Smith, richmond, rheem, state, reliance, kenmore, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
6. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition. Every Two Years. Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, a few common hand tools, this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, into your water heater.
Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod kit! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your water heater's tank itself.
Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, reliance, richmond, ge, kenmore, state, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod connection. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. Our licensed plumbers and instructors have decades of experience. Each segment can be easily lowered, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. Eventually, cracks and leaks. This unique alloy works everyday, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
7. Corro-Protec #ad
Electrical Anode Rod Made of Titanium, Stops Corrosion and Reduces Limescale, Eliminates Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell within 24 hours, Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, 20-Year Warranty #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs. Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
You will need a 1 1/16 '' socket to remove the magnesium anode as well as a 1 3/16 or 31mm socket to install The Corro-Protec.
Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty. Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online pdf instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier.
8. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead.
Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. 44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
9. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Outlet/Nipple Style Brad White; Flexible/Segmented; 3/4 NPT x 48-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water.
10. STOLTCO #ad
STOLTCO Titanium/MMO Powered Anode Rod Updated 2021 Eliminate Sulfur Rotten-Egg Odor & Maximize Corrosion Protection – Superior Replacement for Magnesium or Aluminum/Zinc Anodes in Water Heaters #adSTOLTCO #ad
- Department of defense, & Maserati in some of their most crucial components. A patent-pending groove allows installation with the electrical connection already in place. Because of this, our anode is thermally insulative, & unlike others, keeps the heat in your tank where it belongs! Other powered anode fittings are electrically-conductive and draw current that should be protecting your tank.
The stoltco anode offers the largest surface area & industry-leading length. Easy, fast, and reliable! Made in the u. S. A. Stoltco anode head uses the same 1-1/16-in hex as factory sacrificial anodes.
Includes limited lifetime warranty for anode assembly, two-years warranty on adapter. Greater length = better protection throughout the tank. Greater surface area = longer anode lifetime.
Superior energy efficiency - the stoltco anode is made of the same toughened polymer that is used by nasa, u. S. Easiest & fastest installation - pre-applied thread sealant. Eliminate odor & debris - unlike magnesium or aluminum rods, the stoltco powered Anode does not feed bacteria in the tank, and will never turn into insulating debris at the bottom of your tank! Superior corrosion protection - made for 30-100 gallon tanks, an industry-standard adapter monitors conditions and adjusts voltage accordingly.