As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 12 Inch Ratchet Bar Clamp / 18 Inch Spreader Set, 2-Piece | CLP51512 #adTEKTON #ad
- Continuous, trigger-operated ratchet action applies precise and consistent pressure. Strong reinforced nylon jaw assemblies. Convert from clamp to spreader by placing fixed jaw on opposite end of bar.
Includes 2-pc 12 inch ratchet Bar Clamp / 18 Inch Spreader. Soft jaw pads grip workpiece and protect surfaces from damage. Press quick release button to freely slide jaw to any position.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 12-inch Bar Clamp and 19-inch Spreader, Light Duty Woodworking Clamps set, Pack of 4 #adMAXPOWER #ad
- . Easy to use - smooth ratcheting, quick slide adjustment and one-hand ratchet release trigger. 100 kg/220 lbs clamping force - 12 inch wood clamp suit for light duty works, woodworking clamps and DIY carpentry.
Maximum spreading capacity - 500mm 19-11/16 in. Reversible jaw from clamps to a spreader. 12” clamps for woodworking - clamping capacity Up to 300mm 12 in. Throat depth 55mm 2-1/8 in. Hardened steel bar - overall length 520mm, Rail Size 19 X 6 mm, Soft pads protect finer finishes.
3. IRWIN #ad
Yellow, Mini, 6-Inch 2, 12-Inch 2, One-Handed, 4-Pack 1964748 Blue, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp #adIRWIN #ad
- Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly. 140 lbs. Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work. Of clamping force. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas.
|Manufacturer||Newell Brands #ad|
4. IRWIN #ad
IRWINQUICK-GRIPOne-Handed Mini Bar Clamp 2 Pack, 12", 1964745 #adIRWIN #ad
- Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect workpieces. 140 lbs. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. Of clamping force. One-handed quick-Release trigger releases the clamp instantly.
5. Jorgensen #ad
12-inch Medium Duty, for Woodworking, JORGENSEN 2-pack Steel Bar Clamps Set, 600 Lbs Load Limit #adJorgensen #ad
- Sliding head design makes this style fast acting: the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw with large easy grip handle and swivel pad.
Multiple-disc-clutch design consist hardened plated steel clutch disc and one spring which allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar. Designed for all types of medium-duty clamping, carpenters, woodworkers, and Ideal for hobbyist, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types.
The throat depth is 2-1/2 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 12 inch and the Normal load limit is 600 lbs. With soft and durable plastic pads, steel bar is plated to be rust resistant and the iron castings have an orange baked enamel finish.
6. WORKPRO #ad
6-Pack One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking, 6-Inch 4 and 12-Inch 2 Wood Clamps Set, Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150lbs Load Limit #adWORKPRO #ad
- Powerful clamping force - with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, yet sturdy, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. Its lightweight, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods.
Eye for details - non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need.
The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of size up to 11-1/8” and 12” clamp is also a spreader with size up to 17-5/16”. Clamp & spreader - the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be an spreader as well.
Solid construction - reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites. Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort. 6” & 12” clamps set - the set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps.
7. EDMBG #ad
Set of 6-12" Steel Bar Clamp with Metal Ratcheting System and Quick Release Suitable for a Wide Range of Woodworking and Metalworking #adEDMBG #ad
- Feature: 2-piece Clutch Plates for Easy Positioning. Throat depth: 2. 5 inches. Length: 12" Clamping Capacity. Material: cast iron, powder Coated, steel Slide Bar, and Hardwood Handle. Use: suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects.
8. IRWIN #ad
Heavy-Duty, 12", 1964712, IRWINQUICK-GRIPOne-Handed Bar Clamp #adIRWIN #ad
- Adjustable foot provides added support and enables clamp to sit upright on the work surface. 600 lbs of sustained clamping pressure.
New quick-change button easily converts clamp to spreader. I-beam bar design reduces bending and flexing even under extreme pressure. New removable, swivel jaws and non-marring pads.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
9. DEWALT #ad
2-Pack DWHT83158 , DEWALT Bar Clamp with Trigger, Medium, 12-Inch, Yellow #adDEWALT #ad
- One-handed operation for ease of use. Removable jaw pads helps reduce marring. Quick clamp has 2-7/16-inch throat depth. The bar clamp has 100 lb clamping force. Reinforced nylon body and heat treated steel bar for strength and durability.
10. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO 12-Inch Steel Bar Clamps Set, and DIY, 600 Lbs Load Limit, Metalworking, for Woodworking, 2-pack Quick-Release Clutch Style Bar Clamps #adWORKPRO #ad
- Strong clamping power-with up to 600 lbs of squeezing force and a metal latching mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. And increase the holding power in some way. Anti-slip mechanism- good quality and the ergonomic plastic handle definitely save your hands' strength and supply a great grip.
Primarily used to aid in gluing pieces of wood, metalworkers, Metalworking, carpenters, so you can work on other things while your glue dries. And durable plastic jaw pads will prevent indents on projects as to damage it. Reliable construction- reinforced steel body and 1/4’’ thick high-quality thickened serrated steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is surely able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites and ensures more security and durability during every use.
Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly.
Quick-release design- these clamps require two hands but provide much more clamping pressure without braking. What you get- the 2-pack 12-inch steel bar clamps with 2-1/2’’ throat depth. Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods. The comfort-grip main handle is easier to use than traditional wood handles, and it provides more torque for better gripping power. The set would be good for all kinds of woodworking, and DIY projects, it is an ideal tool for enthusiasts, bar clamps are helpful tools that free up your hands, and all kinds of professionals.