As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Newborn #ad
Newborn 930-GTD Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 10:1 Thrust Ratio, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Includes ladder hook. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Professional-grade 1/10-gallon drip-free caulk gun. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal.
All-steel, welded construction. Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Professional drip-free hex rod. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Cartridges. Thermoplastic comfort grip.
2. Dripless Inc. #ad
Dripless Inc. ETS2000 Ergo Composite Caulk Gun #adDripless Inc. #ad
- Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models. Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners.
Recommended for acrylics, silicones, elastomeric or latex; available in 10-ounce cartridge. Thrust ratio of 12:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. Spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife.
Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners. Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position. Cartridges. Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 10 oz. Contractor heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance.
|Brand||Dripless Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
3. WORKPRO #ad
For Standard Caulk tubes, WORKPRO Caulking Gun, 9:1 & 18:1 Thrust Ratio, No Dripping Regulating, Adjustable Thrust Ratio, Sealant Caulking Gun with Comfort Grip, Smooth Round Rod Hand Silicone gun #adWORKPRO #ad
- Smooth roud rod for less force required: smooth plungers allow more control and more thrust to push the caulk. A rotating shaft is designed to allow easy maneuvering in tight areas. Press down towards the rear of the red button, this mode keeps constant pressure on the tube for providing smoother action and quicker working.
Comfortable grip: the trigger with a cushion grip improves grip comfort and prevents your fingers from hurting when you are caulking. The smooth round rod with spring-loaded thumb release offers a quieter and less effortful project than a ratchet rod.
Press down on the front of the red button, this process stops the caulk from flowing and allows for clean, smooth transitions and less mess to clean up. Switch at will of high & low flow rates: workpro caulking gun allows for switching between high and low flow rates. Pull the trigger handle downwards, the high of setting thrust ratio 18:1 for use with adhesive materials.
Drip controllable: the hand caulk gun can switch from drip to no-drip for dispensing desired application. The handle and trigger of the cartridge gun are made of ergonomics plastic, which is comfortable for a long time using. Allows for effortless maneuvering in tight areas: the sealant cartridge gun with a rotating barrel can effortlessly reach hard-to-reach places. Push the trigger handle upwards, the low setting of thrust ratio 9:1 for use with acrylic materials.
4. SILIGUN #ad
Lightweight ABS Frame, SILIGUN Caulking Gun, Patented New and Innovative Design, Compact-Design Just 4 Inches / 0.65 lbs, for the Smallest to the Largest Jobs, Anti Drip Extreme-Duty Caulking Gun #adSILIGUN #ad
- Behind the toilet. Guaranteed for 12-months. If you can get your hand in there, you can work with the SILIGUN. Cleaning is a breeze. A clean job is ensured due to the drip free technology.
Excellent flowing power - 12:1 high thrust ratio delivers a thick adhesive flow, and dispenses caulk more efficiently. Ideal for tight spaces and awkward angles - siligun allows you to reach even the tightest places i.
E. Most compact, lightweight, drip-free - patented design - extreme duty caulk and silicone gun made of strong yet light ABS plastic - easy to hold and fits any toolbox.
Easy to load - takes seconds to load and seconds to remove. Suitable for use with latex, etc. Full instructions included. For all your caulking and filling tasks - with built-in anti-drip features, silicone caulks, acrylic, can be used for all 10 oz cartridges / sausage packs 310 ml. Total length: 4" yes just 4” Weight: 104 oz.
5. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 3989 9" Extreme Duty Caulk Gun, Thrust Ratio 26:1,Black #adRed Devil #ad
- 26:1 thrust ratio: 950 pounds of force easily extrudes the thickest of materials. Drip free technology: Stops the flow of material quickly by releasing the lever. Includes seal punch & ladder hook: Quickly puncture the seal of caulk cartridges and hangs easily on a ladder when not in use.
Revolving barrel: Allows for effortless maneuvering in tight, hard to reach areas. Comfortable grip: Ergonomic rubber trigger and push release.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
6. Dripless, Inc. #ad
Dripless SH200 Contractor Professional Open-Frame Hex-Rod Caulk Gun with 10-Ounce Cartridge #adDripless, Inc. #ad
- Contractor professional open-frame hex rod caulk gun. Cartridges. Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Steel open frame also called skeleton frame caulking gun for 10 oz.
Available in 10-ounce caulk cartridge. Cut-away front cap facilitates loading cartridge into the gun. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod.
Features cut-away front cap for easy loading, compact design to easily fit into your tool box. For use with latex, siliconized acrylic, acrylic, vinyl, and silicone. Professional quality designed for daily use; suitable for most caulks and sealants. Contains built-in ladder hook, seal punch and spout cutter.
|Brand||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
7. Newborn #ad
Newborn 250 Super Smooth Rod Revolving Frame Caulking Gun, 1/10-Gallon Cartridge Capacity, 18:1 Thrust Ratio #adNewborn #ad
- Zinc alloy handle. Professional-grade high-thrust ratio caulk gun. Includes ladder hook. Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners. Thrust ratio of 18:1 for use with acrylic, asphalt, butyl, adhesives, and cement.
Steel revolving frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal. Revolving barrel. Cartridges. Zinc alloy handle and trigger for corrosion resistance. 18:1 thrust ratio. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod.
8. SolidWork #ad
SolidWork Professional Hand Caulking Gun with Highest 24:1 Thrust Ratio | Caulk Gun for processing all 10oz Sealant and Adhesive Cartridges or Tubes | Drip-free Silicone Gun | Blue #adSolidWork #ad
- 100% money back - solidwork products are backed by german engineering design and service and we stand by it: If you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money - up to 1 year after purchase! That’s a promise! Handy tools included - the caulk gun features a ladder hook for easy hanging when not in use and a seal puncture tool for simple puncturing of older cartridges.
Broad field of application - the caulk gun is suitable for cartridges with a size of up to 1/10 of a gallon.
So it can be used for working with all common sealant and adhesive cartridges. Strongest and most stable construction - The high quality riveted steel and aluminum alloy construction of the SolidWork caulk gun guarantees perfect handling and long durability, even under extreme conditions.
Highest thrust ratio- the powerful 24:1 leverage of the SolidWork cartridge gun enables comfortable and fatigue-free operation even during long periods of use or in cold environments.
9. Newborn #ad
Newborn 102D Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun, 10:1 Thrust Ratio, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- E-z thrust. Cartridges. Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place. Drip-free spring clip. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials. 10:1 thrust ratio. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod.
Built-in spout cutter. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal. Seal puncture tool.
10. Dripless #ad
Dripless 10oz Industrial Ergonomic Composite Caulk Gun #adDripless #ad
- 18:1 thrust ratio for medium- to heavy-weight sealants and caulks. Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position for comfort.
Hardened rod and powder metal drive dog. Recommended for use with all caulks, construction adhesives including polyurethanes; available in 10-ounce cartridge. Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-percent less than other models.
Ergonomically designed composite construction. Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners. Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models. Industrial heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance. Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use.
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|