As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Milescraft #ad
Milescraft 1405 Crown45, Crown Molding Tool #adMilescraft #ad
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles 38°, 45° and 52°. Supports crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″.
Compact design works with most miter saws. Saw blade enters the material from the front. No compound cuts necessary. Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ Crown molding.
|Manufacturer||Milescraft Inc. #ad|
2. L Continue #ad
L Continue 4 Pack Crown Molding Hanger Clips for One Person Operation #adL Continue #ad
- Our commitment: our brand promises a 30-day worry-free refund to make your shopping trip easy and enjoyable. Package:each group contains 4 crown Molding Hangers, each of which is sized 3 9/20lengthX1 17/20width inches.
Material: made of high quality and cost effective alloy material, it is durable and resistant to corrosion. Application scenario: it is suitable for DIY decoration at home, saving the time and money for the workers, and also increasing the fun of decoration.
Easy to install: accurately holds crown moulding in place so you can easily install yourself, and it is easy to disassemble, so you can complete the crown molding work by yourself.
3. Kreg #ad
Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool #adKreg #ad
- Eliminates coping of joints. Angle-finder included. No compound cuts necessary. Curved design matches any spring angle. Compact design works with most miter saws.
4. General Tools #ad
General Tools 881 E-Z Pro Crown King Molding Jig with Protractor #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Includes: comes with an adjustable Angle Finder that easily shows you the exact angle of inside and outside corner. Eliminates: difficult angle calculations, coping of joints or compound-angle cutting.
No assembly: simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time. Eliminate trial and error: Makes accurately cutting crown molding a snap, eliminating trial and error and saving time and money.
Multiple angles: 45° spring angle crown molding jig with adapter for 52° and 38° angles. Professional grade joints: Cut perfectly mitered interior and exterior corner joints. 4 easy steps: Perfectly mitered corner joints in four easy steps.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
5. Fuller Tool #ad
Fuller Tool 320-0755 Ogee Cut Crown Molding Cutting Guide moulding jig hanger installation corners tool trim curved 45 degree cuts for miter saws power radial table home carpentry renovation or repair #adFuller Tool #ad
- Can be used with power mitre, radial and table saws; also suitable for manual mitre saws. Simplifies the process of cutting curved crown mouldings into five easy steps.
X 4 in. Ideal for practically any home carpentry, renovation or repair projects. Creates snug-fitting 45-degree cuts without having to tilt the saw blade. Measures approximately: 12-1/2 in. X 3 in. 31 cm x 9. 5 cm x 8 cm.
|Brand||Fuller Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fuller Tool #ad|
6. Bench Dog #ad
Bench Dog 10-027 Polymer Crown-Cut Crown Molding Cutting Jig #adBench Dog #ad
- The safest and easiest way to cut crown molding. Eliminates trial and error. Fits all 10" and larger miter saws. Crown-cut crown molding cutting jig. Made from durable polymer in the USA.
|Brand||Bench Dog #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bench Dog #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. Bora #ad
Bora 530401 MiteriX Angle Duplicating Tool. Miter Duplicator / Angle Measuring Tool That Splits In Half So You Can Transfer the Exact Miter Angle to Your Miter Saw, Orange/Grey #adBora #ad
- Easy storage – collapsible and foldable for easy storage in your tool box. Works with any angle –measures internal or external corners from 0-180 degrees producing miter angle from 0-90 degrees.
Say no to math! no scale to read. Get a perfect angle every time – the Bora MiteriX is specifically designed to ensure that your miter cuts are at the perfect angle. Measure, then transfer – use the tool to measure the exact miter angle you need, lock, lock the arms in place, and transfer that exact angle to your Miter saw.
Save time and material. Aluminum measurement arms give excellent rigidity and referencing when measuring. Simpler and more accurate than a protractor, casing, trim, baseboard, ideal for crown molding, decking etc.
8. Kreg #ad
Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool #adKreg #ad
- Compact design works with most miter saws. Eliminates coping of joints. Curved design matches any spring angle. No compound cuts necessary. Angle-finder included.
|Manufacturer||Kreg Tool Company #ad|
9. Bench Dog Tools #ad
Bench Dog 10-030 Bullnose Trim Gauge #adBench Dog Tools #ad
- Includes complete instructions for installing trim on bullnose corners. Durable hard plastic construction will hold up to years of use.
10. Tezoro #ad
Coping Foot，Foot Tool for Jigsaw, Compatible with most jigsaws，High efficiency woodworking tools for Jigsaw #adTezoro #ad
- Easy to install：our coping foot is easy to install and remove to different kinds of jig saws with a few minutes. Improve you work efficiency:our copying tools make your jigsaw become a simple and accurate coping machine without the need for jigs and templates.
Help to improve You work efficiency, release your hands and do more with less. What you get：a tough steel construction coping Foot for Most Jigsaw. Simply email us back if our product ever fails you and we'll mail you a new original replacement free of charge.
A variable speed jig saw is required for any curved moldings and it beats hand coping Pecfectly. Easy to learn how to install Our Coping Foot on the jig saw by attached Installation video.
The foot works well when you finally get it installed, set up with the right blade and get the foot properly positioned. Fit for most jigsaw：our copying tools fit for most jig saws except for Porter-Cable, and the Bosch 1590 and 1591. Tough steel construction：made of plated steel to last a lifetime. Our coping foot is formed from 14 ga. Size：4. 4 x 3. 4 x 1.
|Part Number||Coping Foot for Jigsaw|