As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M Safety #ad
3M Safety 10836-DL-10 Electrical Tape, Blue, 3/4" by 66' #ad3M Safety #ad
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil. Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F 0 to 105 degrees C. Flameretardant and highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids. Ul listed. Stretches to conform to virtually any shape requiring color-coded insulation.
Abrasion and weather resistant. Premium grade, 7 mil electrical tape. Made of blue durable PVC. The combination of the pressuresensitive, rubberresin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection. Ul listed, vde, csa certified and roHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M Safety #ad|
2. Sunlite #ad
Protecting, Abrasion Resistant, Weatherproof, UL Listed, 10 Count, Sunlite 41327-SU 10-Pack PVC Electrical Tape 62 Feet x 0.75 Inches, Blue, and Insulating Wires, For Splicing, Flame Retardant #adSunlite #ad
- Electrical tape - professional grade blue vinyl electrical tape for use when splicing and insulating wires. 60 foot rolls - ten pack of long, marine, 60 foot rolls that are 075 inches in width.
Protective pvc - made from abrasion-resistant vinyl it can be used to protect against weather, water, solvent and chemical splashes. For use in home, commercial, automotive, and many other applications.
Flame retardant - rubber adhesive and stretch vinyl combine to make a flexible and flame retardant tape strong enough to tackle any wiring project. Thickness is 018 mm 7. 09 mil. Ul listed - tested to meet UL's strict safety and manufacturing standards.
|Warranty||See Packaging for Details|
3. Cambridge Resources #ad
Commercial Grade, Blue, 600 Voltage Rating, Flame Retardant, 3/4-in x 66-ft, 7 Mil Thick, Cambridge Vinyl Electrical Tape, UL and CSA Listed, 6-Pack #adCambridge Resources #ad
- Cambridge electrical tape can be used for color coding electrical circuits and is available in black, yellow, blue, green and white. Used by contractors, professionals, and consumers; Cambridge electrical tape is used to insulate wires, red, repairs, and for color coding.
Ul and csa listed; each roll individually wrapped to maintain freshness; Cambridge performance driven, and high-quality products are preferred by industry leaders. Temperature rating from minus 10°c 14°f to 80°c 176°f and rated for indoor use, outdoor use, and cold weather temperatures; suitable for use at no more than 600 volts as primary insulation and provides a protective outer jacket over splices at higher voltages; can be used for wrapping wire harnesses and insulating degaussing coils.
Flame retardant and lead-free, alkalis, aluminum, water, acids, oil, resistant to sun, and corrosive chemicals; easily stretches and conforms to connections and installations; abrasion and puncture resistant; adheres to copper, PVC and plastic. Cambridge commercial and professional grade blue vinyl electrical tape; 6 rolls of 3/4 inch x 66 feet, insulation, 7 mil thickness per roll; premium quality vinyl tape provides superior adhesion, and protection to your projects and applications.
4. TradeGear #ad
Strong Rubber Based Adhesive, TradeGear Electrical Tape Blue Matte – 10 Pk Waterproof, Flame Retardant, UL Listed – Rated for Max. 600V and 80oC Use – Measures 60’ x 3/4" x 0.07" #adTradeGear #ad
- If by any chance you are not pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we’ll offer a full money-back guarantee. Each tape measures 60 feet by ¾ inches and is 7 mm thick. Click ‘add to Cart’ now! Perfect for all kinds of electrical wiring: whether you are a professional electrician, cable insulation, engineer, this electrical tape is just what you need.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: you are guaranteed premium quality every time you buy from us. This pack includes 10 individually cello-wrapped Blue units of tape. This is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, making it completely safe for all uses.
We are always dedicated to offering nothing but the best. It is the best all-around household PVC tape. Excellent value for money: every purchase you make gets you a pack of 10 electrical tapes. 600v, 80 degrees max rating: tradegear’s flame retardant pvc electrical tape is rated for a maximum of 600 Volt operating voltage, and 80 °C 176 °F operating temperature.
They have a sticky rubber resin that offers superior adhesive qualities and is UL certified too. Highest quality pvc electric tape: each electric tape in this 10 pack is made from heavy-duty, industrial-grade PVC and is flame retardant, abrasion, resistant to acids, alkalis, oil, UV, and moisture. It is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, or a DIY’er, wire bundling, and more.
5. Gardner Bender #ad
¾ in x 60 ft., Gardner Bender GTB-667P Electrical Tape, Blue, Easy-Wrap, Durable, Flame Retardant #adGardner Bender #ad
- 7 mm thickness. Pressure sensitive Vinyl PVC Electrical Tape. Applications up to 600V. Tape is ul listed and CSA certified. Temperature rating: 80°C / 176°F.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|
6. Maveek #ad
15mmx18m0.6" x 59ft, Maveek Self-Adhesive Waterproof Insulation Blue Tapes, 10 Rolls PVC Electrical Tapes, Rated up to 600 Volts and 176 °F #adMaveek #ad
- Product featuresit has the bright colour coding and identification, also can be cutted into pieces to your desired size and shape. Easy to stick and remove without leaving glue residue.
Long-lasting and persistent insulationThe tape made of rubber and tackifier resin, hoses, durable and sticky. A waterproof seal tape for instant repairs to ducting, good quality, pipework & fabric. Good qualitysurface is smooth, acid and alkali resistance.
Even after long-term exposure to sunlight and wind and rain erosion, waterproof, compression, insulation, it will still maintain good viscosity. Pvc electrical insulation tapetape width 15mm / 06inches, length 18m / 59. 1 feet / 005feet / 708. 7 inches. Various usesthese electrician tapes are fit for repairing spliced wires, cable insulation, wire bundling, for indoor or outdoor.
7. AmazonCommercial #ad
Blue, 10-Pack, AmazonCommercial Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4 in x 60 ft x 0.007in 19 mm x 18.3 m x 0.18mm #adAmazonCommercial #ad
- Ideal for wire repairs, sealing, marking or bundling cables, reinforcement, and more. Flexible pvc and rubber-based adhesive tape for electrical application.
Rated at 600v maximum operating voltage with a continuous operating temperature of 80°C. Csa and ul-listed for safety and performance. Self-extinguishing plasticized PVC is flame retardant.
|Manufacturer||Amazon Commercial #ad|
8. YTFGGY #ad
General Purpose Insulating Tape, Flame Retardant, 600V with 14℉ to 158℉, Blue Electrical Tape, Waterproof, YTFGGY 10 Pack Vinyl Electric Tape 3/5 Inch by 66 Feet, Rubber Based Adhesive #adYTFGGY #ad
- Suit for your different needsa variety of colors for you to choose. Heat-resistant design easily handles temperatures up to 158℉70 °C and rated for 600V maximum operating voltage. Can be used completely safely in all applications. Each roll wide 3/5 inch / 16 mm by 66 feet long, and 7 mil thickness.
Each roll is individually packed for easy storage. Great for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wire, cable insulation, wire bundling and anything you want to stick together or insulate. Convenient & safetythese blue vinyl electrical tapes can be used to protect against weather, flexible, solvent and chemical splashes.
Perfect for all of your electrical wiring needs. It is the best all-around household PVC tape. Flame retardant & waterproof the electric tape is made from abrasion-resistant vinyl.
Professional industrial grade flame retardant PVC material with sticky rubber resin, and keep all-weather durability. Guarantee wires well insulating and protecting, water, stretchy and conformable. 100% satisfaction guaranteedytfggy is committed to providing all customers with high-quality products and satisfactory shopping experience. 10 roll electrical tape bluethis is a value pack of 10 pcs blue electrical tape. Ideal for contractors professional and industrial applications as well as DIYers hobbyists and home use.
9. WOD Tape #ad
Use At No More Than 600V & 176F Pack of 1, WOD ETC766 Professional Grade General Purpose Blue Electrical Tape UL/CSA listed core. Vinyl Rubber Adhesive Electrical Tape: 3/8 inch X 66 ft #adWOD Tape #ad
- Professional grade electrical tape - wod electrical tape constructed from high quality plasticized PVC film with a rubber adhesive in 11 OSHA Colors. Prevent fires with heat-safe tape - use our superior color tapes that do not ignite, even for non-electric labeling! Our professional electricians approved tape.
It is 7 mil thick and 66 feet long which in most cases which in most cases is longer than most "electrical tape" being sold on Amazon. Is rated up to 176 degrees F 80 degrees C. Wod electrical tapes are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, alkalis, spliced wires, HVAC, oil, and all-around household tape.
Peace of mind shopping 100% money back guarantee! - we sell quality plasticized PVC Electrical Tape in 11 OSHA Colors if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Perfect for any professional or diy'ers with its superior adhesive material and sticky rubber resin.
Color code for easy identification - color code your cables or label other items with the 11 colors we stock on wire tape and save money purchasing our rainbow packs. Be able to immediately tell if you have the right wire or cable. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right! Perfect for all of your electrical wiring needs including cable insulation, wire bundling, acids, Plumbing, moisture and abrasion. Certifications and uses - wod electrical tape is ul/csa listed with superior resistant to uv, and automotive-aftermarket industries.
|Brand||WOD Tape #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tape Providers #ad|
10. Duck #ad
Blue, Duck Brand 300879 Professional Grade Electrical Tape, Single Roll, 3/4-Inch by 66 Feet #adDuck #ad
- Abrasion-resistant backing to keep wires well insulated. Rated for use up to 600 volts and between 14-Degree F and 176-Degree F, performs down to -10 degrees Celsius.
Vinyl tape for all-weather durability. Meets and conforms to UI and CSA building codes. 7 mil vinyl tape in a canister for easy storage.
|Manufacturer||Shurtape Technologies #ad|