As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Roberts #ad
Roberts 70-193A Super 360 sq 60 in. x 72 ft. x 3 mm Felt Cushion Roll for Engineered Wood and Laminate Flooring Underlayment #adRoberts #ad
- 1/cs. The iic measures sound such as moving furniture and walking, while the STC measures sound such as voices and television. Provides cushion over concrete and wood subfloors. 360 sq. Ft. Sound transmission Lost Test STC rating of 66.
360-feet square roll. The iic and stc tests measure sound transference from an upper level room to a lower level room. For use with engineered wood and laminate flooring. Impact sound transmission Test IIC rating of 67. Roll 60in. X 72ft.
|Manufacturer||QEP Tools #ad|
2. Roberts #ad
First Step 630-Square Foot Roll Underlayment #adRoberts #ad
- Of protection. Constant air movement inhibits mold growth. 40 in. Seals out moisture to protect flooring. Cushioning styrofoam beads between plastic top and bottom layers for air circulation.
For use with all laminate and engineered hardwood floating floors. Includes adhesive strip and 4 in. X 189 ft. Provides 630 sq. Gold guard antimicrobial protection and constant air movement inhibits mold growth and protects floors from moisture vapor.
Overlap film for linking multiple rolls. Sound transmission lost test stc rating of 67 and Impact Sound Transmission Test IIC rating of 68, R-Value. 40 Corrects minor subfloor imperfections and reduces ambient noise. Ideal in condos and multi-level dwellings. Ft.
3. FLOORLOT SHOP. FLOORS. DELIVERED. #ad
FLOORLOT SHOP. FLOORS. DELIVERED. 200sqft 3mm Laminate Flooring Vapor Barrier Underlayment #adFLOORLOT SHOP. FLOORS. DELIVERED. #ad
- For laminate & Engineered Floating Floors. Includes Moisture/Vapor Barrier. Extra thick 3mm Foam Has Natural Sound Absorption. Coverage: 200 sqft per roll. 3mm thick / comes with overlap & tape for easy installation.
4. tonchean #ad
Tonchean Laminate Flooring Underlayment, Waterproof Floor Comfort Underlayment Pad with Vapor Barrier for Floating Wood Engineered Floor, 3.3X33Ft Rubber Sound Barrier Underlayment #adtonchean #ad
- Total area 109 sqft, bamboo, gross weight: 35 lbs. High quality materialthe main material of the moisture barrier film is aluminum film and rubber, squat, our product is hard to tear, stretch, there is no messy cutting get into the air while unrolling.
You can get the beautiful new floors and a quieter house after your remodel. Thickness: 2mm. 100% moistureproof the damp proof membrane is made of nature rubber, which can protect your home from mould & damp with water proof vapour barrier. Sound reductionthis underlayment is built sound reduction in mind.
Perfect for wood, laminate floors and engineered hardwood floating floors. It not only can add good cushion to your floor, but also take all of the echo/hollow sound out of it. You won’t hear people walking above you anymore and the sound from voices is nearly gone.
Never tear even as you walk, comparing with the fibers or other material, provides better warmth performance, easy to cut, etc on it while installing the hardwood. Anti-crush technology for excellent performance & long life. Dimensionsthe size of this waterproof membrane: 3. 3x 33ft/1mx10m. Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems which can reduce utility bills substantially.
5. Roberts #ad
375 ft. x 4 ft. x 3/32 in., 2-in-1 Underlayment for Laminate and Engineered Wood Flooring, UNISON 1,500 sq. ft. roll #adRoberts #ad
- X 4 ft. Has a heat flow resistance R-Value of 029. 1, 500 sq. Coverage with roll measuring 375 ft. X 3/32 in. Ft. To be used for wood subfloors.
Can also be used with concrete slabs with recommended Moisture Barricade Item# 70-115, sold separately. Offers cushioning, sound reduction, moisture resistance and levels minor subfloor imperfections.
6. STEICO #ad
STEICO Wood Fiber Flooring Underlayment for Laminate Vinyl LVT LVP Hardwood Floor 6 mm 1/4 inch 90 SqFt Natural Sound Insulation Barrier #adSTEICO #ad
- Us certified after passing the strictest acoustic tests 6” concrete slab without ceiling assembly which guarantees best sound proofing.
Steico's high performance sound control and acoustic improving properties noticeably increase room comfort. High compression strength and "Click-lock protection" ensures that floor will not squeak, prevents "springy" effect when walking.
100% natural, eco friendly sound proof padding no poisonous emissions, no glue, no voc, recyclable which enhances safety and value of the property. Vapor open'' technology prevents conditions for mold growth under the floor, works as a natural microclimate regulator.
7. QuietWalk Plus #ad
QuietWalk Plus QW100PLUS Underlayment for Hardwood, Laminate and Vinyl Plank Flooring with Moisture/Vapor Barrier and Sound Absorption Nail, Glue & Float Applications, 3' x 33.4', Blue #adQuietWalk Plus #ad
- Covers 100 sqft per roll. Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot. Use with laminate, floating engineered, nail Down and Glue-Down Flooring. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
Approved for in-floor radiant heat systems ‐ allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock. Certified clean and safe indoor air Quality ‐ No VOC's Volatile Organic Compounds or off-gassing from materials.
Moisture protection ‐ recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to &; breathe; ‐ managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. Superior sound reduction ‐ recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms.
Can also be used with Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring 5mm and thicker. Easy installation - Roll out and join the seam. Compression resistant ‐ dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor. Achieve warmth with Quiet Warmth Radiant Heat System. Can be installed over wood or concrete sub floors.
8. MP Global Products #ad
3' x 33'4", Compression Resistant and Moisture Protection, MP Global Products QW100B1LT Laminate Flooring Underlayment with Attached Vapor Barrier Offering Superior Sound Reduction, Blue #adMP Global Products #ad
- Can be installed over wood or concrete sub floors. Covers 100 sift per roll. Achieve warmth with quiet warmth radiant heat system. Approved for in-floor radiant heat systems ‐ allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock.
Use with laminate, Floating engineered and luxury vinyl plank 5mm and thicker. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
Makes click-together Floating floors sound solid underfoot. Moisture protection ‐ recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to & ‐ managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. Compression resistant ‐ dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
Superior sound reduction ‐ recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Certified clean and safe indoor air quality ‐ no voc's volatile organic compounds or off-gassing from materials. Easy installation - roll out and join the seam.
|Brand||MP Global Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||MP Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||LImited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Roberts #ad
28 ft. x 43 in. x 2.5 mm Roll of 2-in-1 Premium Laminate and Engineered Wood Flooring Underlayment, Black Jack 100 sq. ft. #adRoberts #ad
- Coverage with rolls measuring 28 ft. Dense, closed cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance. X 43 in. Easy installation with plastic overlap and adhesive strip.
X 2. 5 mm. For use under laminate and engineered wood flooring. Ft. 100 sq. Offers cushioning, sound reduction, resistance and levels minor subfloor imperfections.
10. Fortifiber #ad
Fortifiber 70-195 Underlayment, Brown #adFortifiber #ad
- Roll measuring 3 ft. 500 sq. An extremely effective moisture vapor retarder for use in a variety of interior construction applications. X 167 ft.
Ft. Sub-floor barrier slows moisture migration and helps prevent buckling, cupping, and cracking. Consisting of two layers of kraft paper laminated with asphalt, Aqua bar "B" is a non-reinforced 30/30/30 duplex type Grade "B" paper.
Most commonly used beneath wood flooring, counter tops, ceramic tile and stone veneer or as a membrane on walls, and residential showers. Ideal underlayment for interior installations of: ceramic, plywood or concrete; and, porcelain or stone over cement board, finished or unfinished wood floors over plywood or concrete.