As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PHRASE IT #ad
Phrase It ESL English Grammar Dice Game for Teachers and Students #adPHRASE IT #ad
- How to speak: provides a dice activity for teaching to enhance student learning, English conversation practice, and literacy development. Fluency: helps students learn English quickly while developing better pronunciation skills.
Adaptable: using your classroom textbook or vocabulary list, and write exercises into your lesson plans including a variation of past, you can manipulate the dice for your needs as a teacher as well as how to speak, read, present, and future verb tenses.
For kids to adults ages 8 and up: includes 2 red topic, 3 green verb, and 3 blue preposition dice and it comes with a storage box for easy portable use. English conversation: bring excitement to your classroom by rolling, thinking, and saying American idioms and phrases.
|Brand||PHRASE IT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Phrase It #ad|
2. Picture My Picture #ad
Picture My Picture Go Together Flash Cards | 40 Matching Language Development Educational Photo Cards | 5 Starter Learning Games | Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Materials #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Added feature: this set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home.
Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation. Each card measures 5. 9” x 3. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side.
Ideal for children and adults. Details: 40 cards per set. Suitable for: general education, english As A Second Language ESL, speech therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism. Teaching targets: 20 associations. There are 20 pairs of related objects such as paint and paintbrush, shoe and sock and bowl and spoon.
3. CreateFun #ad
For Toddlers, Preschool Prep, Prepositions, Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Teaching Materials, Adults, Emotions & Action Verbs Flash Cards Set, 149 Educational Photo Cards with Learning Games #adCreateFun #ad
- Learn & have fun – these createfun toddler learning flash cards are great for your classroom supplies and toddler activities while growing in learning + education for home schooling materials pre-k and above! Fun and interactive learning – our educational flash cards for toddlers feature vivid and real photos for better engagement.
Createfun flashcards for learning are a fun and creative way to learn concepts quickly and effectively.
These createFun flashcards have a size of 3. 5" x 4. 5” - 80% larger yet compact, sturdy, so small hands can easily hold them. Improve cognitive skills - not just for kids - an effective tool for activities for dementia patients or alzheimers patients - can help aid different cognitive skills, problem solving, including visual recall, and more.
Used by experts - createfun picture flashcards are used in a variety of ways - by therapists for behavior mental health, critical thinking, in speech therapy, ABA, special education for autism learning materials & more. Durable photo flash cards – each flashcard is thick, and smudge-proof.
4. Lang-O-Learn #ad
Stages Learning Materials Stages Learning Materials Lang-O-Learn ESL Farm Photo Vocabulary Cards Flashcards for English, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Korean +More, French #adLang-O-Learn #ad
- Photos are realistic and current in these farm picture cards for speech therapy, preschool and other language practice. Labeled in 17 languages: english, italian, japanese, french, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Greek, Chinese traditional and simplified, filipino, korean, german, Polish, Arabic.
3. 5 x 5 inch durable card stock with gloss laminated finish on the picture side of the ESL vocabulary flash cards.
20 real photo flashcards of farm animals and other things you would find on a farm for elementary and adult ESL language practice. Picture vocabulary cards include: horse, chicken, sheep, barn, Goat, Pitch Fork, Pig, Duck, dog, Saddle, Rabbit, cat, turkey, tractor, Wheelbarrow, Hay, Donkey, Cow, Shovel & Harvester.
From the makers of language builder picture cards, and foreign language learning, aphasia, ELL, helps build vocabulary for ESL, Alzheimers, Aspergers, kindergarten, Autism, preschool, and adult rehabilitation from stroke.
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
5. Describe #ad
Deck One Conversation Cards, Social Emotional Learning Activities for Family Games, Therapy, School and More, with Over 300 Meaningful Questions, Fun Card Game for Kids & Adults, Describe Cards #adDescribe #ad
- Teachers, friends and family are sure to love it. More than just a conversation starter - whether for a family game night, team building or counseling and therapy, Describe Conversation Starter Cards make an ideal tool to break the ice and keep the topics flowing.
Each deck is in a small box, which measures 3. 5 x 1. 5 x 2. 5 inches. Use our communication cards while traveling or just hanging out at home, therapists, and you'll be surprised at how much you can learn about each other. Deck one contains over 300 questions to spark meaningful conversations.
Describe cards’ deck One is designed to help build trust and encourage interesting topics. Bring describe cards anywhere - compact and easily stored, just toss this deck of card games in your bag and bring it to your next team building and game night.
Creative therapy games - with various questions for all ages, our conversation deck is a good way for therapists to connect with clients. Teachers and speech therapy experts use these social emotional learning cards to engage the mind and build connections. Connect with friends and family - get to know your loved ones in a fun, authors, unique way. Entertaining and engaging - describe card’s deck of conversation starters is used in classroom games to build vocabulary and adjectives.
|Manufacturer||Rob Reinhardt, LPC, PA #ad|
6. Pat's Flash Cards #ad
Family, and Much More, 384 Concentration and Memory Matching Card Game Playing Cards, Includes Animals, Food #adPat's Flash Cards #ad
- If the picture matches the word, player removes the matching cards and keeps them. First player flips over two cards at a time. Card format is simple: One card with the picture and a corresponding separate card with the matching word. How to play: set pairs of cards face-down on the table.
Update 3/5/2022: now thicker paper! we used playing card paper originally, but we agree with reviewers that the cards should be more sturdy for children. Cards are also great for solo play and for playing Go Fish and Old Maid. Once all the cards are taken, the player with the most cards wins! Cards have color coded borders to help you quickly group and organize the cards if they get mixed up.
Thanks! 384 memory game Playing Cards covering 192 words. These cards cover all the topics of our "First Words" flash card set. These cards are a great way to build memory and focus in young learners while learning words and having fun.
Set of cards includes: 38 animal cards, 8 school and office cards, 8 kitchen/dining cards, 30 verb cards, 14 color cards, 12 transportation cards, 20 preposition cards, 18 family cards, 8 landscape cards, 18 people cards, 28 location cards, 54 food cards, 22 object cards, 8 clothes cards, 14 adjectives and opposites cards, 42 number cards, 14 bathroom cards, 8 emotion cards and 20 body cards. If the cards don’t match, player flips them back over and the turn is completed.
7. PHRASE IT #ad
Sight Words for Sentence Building and Reading Activities, 1st and 2nd Grade, Montessori, Kindergarten, Used for ESL Teaching, Prep It English Flash Cards Game for Learning Prepositions #adPHRASE IT #ad
- Ebook resource included; learn a variety of ways to play and teach; adaptable and enhances your current curriculum plans that include nouns and other parts of speech. Improves literacy and reading; mix and match words and phrases for interactive sequencing lessons and dictation practice; enhances speech therapy and speaking for a variety of levels from Prek to adult ELLs.
High quality color pictures; practice common vocabulary words that students often see and use in everyday life; includes 45 images and 15 prepositions with 2 instruction cards for understanding the English language.
Gift idea; school districts and leaders can use it to encourage their teaching staff; Parents and Grandparents can give this game to their children. Makes learning fun; useful for hands-on manipulatives and creative brain development; a game students will be excited to play and learn without getting too bored in the classroom or in a homeschool or tutoring environment.
|Brand||PHRASE IT #ad|
|Manufacturer||PHRASE IT #ad|
8. Zygomatic #ad
Rory's Story Cubes Eco-Blister | Storytelling Game for Kids and Adults | Fun Family Game | Creative | Ages 6 and up | 1+ Players | Average Playtime 10 Minutes | Made by Zygomatic #adZygomatic #ad
- With multiple ways to play, the possiblilities are endless. Multiple ways to play: full instructions include several other ways to use the cubes to solve problems, break up writer's block, enhance your imagination and heighten your ability to find unifying themes among the diverse images.
Roll the cubes & make a story: combine items, characters, places and animals to create and share unique tales in this game of limitless imagination and infinite stories. Use your imagination: roll all 9 cubes to generate 9 random images and then use these to invent a story that starts with "Once upon a time.
And uses all 9 elements as part of your narrative. Highly variable: each story cube has six images or icons, with a total of 54 all-different hand-inlaid images that can be mixed in over 10 million ways.
Play it as a party game for three or more players or play it as an improv game where each player contributes part of the story, picking up where the last one left off. Number of players and average playtime: this creative storytelling game for adults and family can be played with 1 or more players and is suitable for ages 6 and older. The average playtime is 10 minutes.
9. CreateFun #ad
50 Educational Flash Cards for Children and Adults, Fun Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards for Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, ESL, and More, Food Flash Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Perfect family activity - these cards for learning can be used to make family activities more fun. Our early learning flash cards are a fun and creative way to learn nouns quickly and effectively. Fun and interactive learning - these vocabulary builder flash cards contain vivid and real photos for better engagement.
Improve different cognitive skills - our toddler flash cards are an effective tool for learning. Use these baby color flash cards to create a stronger bond with your kids, while teaching them.
Our educational flashcards has a size is 3. 5" x 4. 5". Trusted by experts - createfun educational flash cards are used by speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, and teachers.
They can help improve different cognitive skills - including visual recall, critical thinking, problem solving, and more. They are used in various situations, like speech therapy and homeschooling. High-quality vocabulary flash cards - the createfun food flash Cards set contains 50 high-quality cards made of thick material with a smudge-proof and water resistant coating.
10. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Family Game Night, Created by a 7 Year Old, Kids, Girls, Taco vs Burrito Card Game, Perfect for Boys, Families and Adults Who Love Family Games and Board Games #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Brilliant gift - makes the perfect birthday gift for boys, Mothers Day, girls, friends, Fathers Day, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn.
Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages 6 to 106.
Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Great for birthdays, adults, parents, and Graduation. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|