As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Hand Saw, 15-Inch CMHT20880 #adCraftsman #ad
- Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details. Handle offers a square/mitre feature with 45 degrees; and 90 degrees.
Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for comfort and control. Exclusive tooth geometry for a fast clean cut. Induction Hardened teeth for a long lasting sharpness.
2. IRWIN #ad
7-1/4-Inch 213104, IRWIN Dovetail Saw #adIRWIN #ad
- A polymer handle on these dovetail saws is comfortable and durable. Tooth count gives a smooth, even cut. 7-1/4" blade length. 7-1/4" blade length. Use this dovetail saw for interior trim work and detailed work around windows. The flexible blade on this pull saw is also great for flush cuts on dowels.
22-pt. Use this dovetail saw for interior trim work and detailed work around windows. 22-pt. A polymer handle on these dovetail saws is comfortable and durable. The flexible blade on this pull saw is also great for flush cuts on dowels. Tooth count gives a smooth, even cut.
3. Elmer's Products #ad
Xacto Precision Razor Saw Set #adElmer's Products #ad
- Delicate sawing of Models and Railroad Tracks. Precision Razor Saw Set. Great for cutting Metal, Balsa Wood and Plastic. Comes with different Blades Types See Description For More Details. This is an aftermarket of generic part.
|Brand||Elmer's Products #ad|
4. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Hand Saw, 12-Inch Hacksaw CMHT20138 #adCraftsman #ad
- Solid metal frame designed for tension up to 225 lbs. 90° and 180° adjustable blade angles allowing flush cuts. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details.
Large, comfortable tension knob with a Full-Grip handle. 12-inch fixed blade length, 4. 375-inch cutting depth.
5. Silky #ad
Silky Straight Woodworking Hand Saw MINI-MINI2 150 Extra Fine Teeth Wood #162-15 #adSilky #ad
- Comes in a blister pack; yellow plastic blade cover is included. 025 pounds 120 grams operating weight; 03 pounds 140 grams weight blade cover.
20 teeth per inch 24 teeth per 30 mm teeth configuration. Product applications include woodworking, cabinet making, DIY & hobby. 6-inch 150 mm blade length.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship|
6. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Hand Saw, Fine Finish CMHT20881, 20-Inch #adCraftsman #ad
- Handle offers a square/mitre feature with 45 Degree and 90 Degree. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details.
Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for comfort and control. Induction Hardened teeth for a long lasting sharpness. Exclusive tooth geometry for a high quality finish.
7. ZONA #ad
SA35/251 Zona 35-251 Ultra Thin Saw 35-200 32 TPI with Plastic Mini Miter Box, ZONA #adZONA #ad
- Made in United States. Cutting square ends, perfect splices and metered corners in materials 1/4″ thick or less. Package height: 1. 5". Has adjustable stop and bevelled channel for tubing and dowels.
8. Topman #ad
Authentic Japanese Woodworking Flush Cut Trim Saw Flexible Blade #adTopman #ad
- Overall length: 12". Blade length: 6-1/4". Wooden handle: 5-3/4". Triple-edge tooth design gives you a clean cut and less sawdust.
High carbon steel blade is extremely flexible to permit access to tight places. Cuts on the pull-stroke to eliminate buckling. Flush-cut dowels, pegs and trim without scratching the surface.
9. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Flush Cut Trim Hand Saw 5 Inch Pull Saw for Hardwood and Softwood #adSUIZAN #ad
- Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, thus are called “push saws. On the other hand, which cut materials via pushing, ” which is what this product is.
Blade for hardwood and softwood: you can easily cut oak, Japanese cedar, ebony, mahogany, larch, maple, walnut and pine by robust blade for hardwood. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata.
Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel.
The blade for softwood can be used for white cedar, sandalwood, paulownia wood and so on. In comparison to “push saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! .
10. YaFex #ad
YaFex 9Inch 16TPI Unpainted Reciprocating Saw Blade for Frozen Meat,Bones, Pork loin, Fine Teeth Stainless Steel Saw Blades for Food Cutting Turkey, and Cured Ham 5pack #adYaFex #ad
- Engineered for fast performance, prevents bending and enhances its ability to create faster cuts. Package includeincludes 5pcs food grade reciprocating saw blades, 1in wide, 9in long, .004in thick, and has 16 Teeth Per Inch. If you have any question please feel free to contact us.
16 fine teeth per inch are special design for cutting frozen food, hamburger, turkey, sheep, meat, cured ham, fish, beef, bone and more. Food grade materialmade of three chromium thirteen, a kind of high quality stainless steel can be used as food grade.
You can use our reciprocating saw blade cutting various food, and no need to worry about the painted blade affecting family health. Fast and effective cuttingthe fine teeth are sharper and can finish the cutting job faster.
Universal shankworks with all major reciprocating saw brands such as dewalt, Makita, Skil, Hitachi, Ridgid, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Black & Decker, Porter & Cable, Bosch and so on. High cutting performancethe saw blades all utilize a 1inch tall blade profile that helps to deliver straight cuts and long life in larger meat and bone cutting applications. We are always at your service. The biggest advantages of this specification is 9in blades allow for more flexible than longer blades of similar dimensions.