As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LEXIVON #ad
3/8", LEXIVON Impact Socket Adapter and Reducer 4-Piece Set | 1/4", 1/2" Impact Driver Conversions, Chrome Molybdenum alloy steel LX-112 #adLEXIVON #ad
- One adapter/reducer set for all your needs: our 4-piece impact-grade adapter and reducer kit includes 1/4"F to 3/8"M - 3/8"F to 1/4"M - 3/8"F to 1/2"M - 1/2"F to 3/8"M. 100% problem-solving, 100% risk-free – meet & exceeds ansi the american national Standard Institute and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind.
Reduce fatigue & discomfort: the smart spring-loaded detent ball system will prevent dropping while the through-hole in the drive end will securely lock the adapter onto the drive tang.
Get a bigger bang for your buck: while other socket reducers are vulnerable to rust and corrosion, our adapters are treated with a rust-proof Manganese Phosphate coating. Unlike all those flimsy socket adapters our robust impact adapters and reducers are made from heat-treated Chrome Molybdenum alloy steel for enhanced durability.
2. Neiko #ad
Chrome Vanadium Steel | 5-Piece Set for Impact Driver Conversions, Neiko 30249A Impact Socket Adapter and Reducer Set #adNeiko #ad
- Universal: 5 piece set includes 2 reducers: 3/8" female x 1/4" male, 1/2 inch f x 3/8" m and 3 Adaptors: 1/4" F x 3/8" M, 3/8" f x 1/2" m, 1/2" F x 3/4" M. Secure: spring loaded detent balls keep Your Sockets Secure and Through Holes Allow the Use of Locking Pins & Rings.
Durable: black Oxide Finish for Maximum Longevity. Heavy duty: made of drop forged, Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium Steel for Superior Strength. Impact grade: designed Specifically for Impact Drivers & Wrenches.
3. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 2303 1/2-Inch Drive 1/2-Inch Female by 3/8-Inch Male Super Adapter #adSunex Tools #ad
- These brand new Super Adapters have been re-engineered to dramatically increase durability. 1/2-inch female to 3/8-Inch male super adapter. The best choice for strength and durability. Cr-mo alloy steel for long life.
4. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M963 1/2 Female x 3/8 Male Impact Adapter #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Large size laser etching for easy identification. Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability. Large size laser etching for easy identification.
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive F x 1/2 Inch M Impact Adapter | SIA14102 #adTEKTON #ad
- Engineered for use with impact drivers. Multiplies the range and capability of your socket system. Spring-loaded detent ball securely latches onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped.
Made of high-performing 8660 Ni-Cr-Mo steel with a protective manganese phosphate finish. Converts 3/8 inch drive impact drivers to 1/2 inch drive. Through-hole in drive end locks onto drive tang.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
6. uxcell #ad
Cr-Mo, Female to Male, uxcell 2 Pcs 1/2 Inch Drive F x 3/8 Inch M Impact Socket Reducer for Ratchet Wrench #aduxcell #ad
- Sizeconnect 1/2" f drive tools to 3/8" M drive sockets. Secure hold on socketschamfered ends and spring-loaded ball detent provides a secure hold onto sockets and prevents them from dropping. Cr-mo steelblack chrome molybdenum steel provides excellent durability and strength with every impact movement.
Practicaldetent notches in drive ends grips onto ratchets and extensions making it a perfect fit for any industrial, mechanic, or construction work. Radiused cornersradiused corners inside drive avoid stress concentrations that can cause cracking.
7. Proto #ad
Stanley Proto J7651 Proto 1/2" F x 3/8" M Impact Drive Adapter #adProto #ad
- Use adapters to help increase or decrease drive end size. Size stamped on tool for easy identification. Do not use hand adapters with power tools. Side locking hole, Made in USA. Do not over torque small sockets when using them with adapters on large drive tools.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
8. Proto #ad
Stanley Proto J7650 Proto 3/8" F x 1/2" M Impact Drive Adapter #adProto #ad
- Do not over torque small sockets when using them with adapters on large drive tools. Use adapters to help increase or decrease drive end size. Side locking hole, Made in USA. Size stamped on tool for easy identification. Do not use hand adapters with power tools.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
9. uxcell #ad
Female to Male, Cr-V Black, uxcell 2 Pcs 1/2 Inch Drive F x 3/8 Inch M Socket Reducer #aduxcell #ad
- Size1/2" f drive tools to 3/8" M drive sockets. Radiused cornersradiused corners inside drive avoid stress concentrations that can cause cracking. Cr-v steelmade of premium chrome vanadium steel with black phosphate finish to protect against rust and corrosion.
Practicaldetent notches in drive ends grips onto ratchets and extensions making it a perfect fit for any industrial, mechanic, or construction work. Secure hold on socketschamfered ends and spring-loaded ball detent provides a secure hold onto sockets and prevents them from dropping.
10. Bastex #ad
Bastex Impact Adapter and Reducer Set 4-Piece for use with Impact Wrenches and Drills in Auto and Construction Work Set Adapter Sizes 3/8in. to 1/4 1/2in. to 3/8 3/8in. to 1/2 1/4in. to 3/8 #adBastex #ad
- Sizes: this set includes a wide array of adapters and reducers. Spring-loaded detent balls nicely latch onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped and lost during repairs. Most often used in the automotive and engine repair fields. This feature adds extra torque capabilities as well.
Each set is made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a protective black oxide finish. Warranty: we stand by every product bearing the Bastex name, that is why every product we sell is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee and a 1 year replacement warranty.
Durability: we want the tools we purchase to stand the test of time and all the different jobs we put them through. It needs to be secured so you don't have to worry about a adapter falling out. Locked in: just like when you are locked into a project you expect the same thing from your tools.
3/8 in to 1/2 in 1/4 in to 3/8 in. Each adapter is equipped with built in Spring-loaded detent balls to securely latch onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped and producing real results. Through-hole in drive ends locks securely onto drive tang. General purpose: ideal for use with impact drivers. Common size combinations multiply the range and capability of your socket system making your set very versatile with multiple repair needs.
|Part Number||W2: TL32 4pcImpactAdapterSet TIN|