As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KREG #ad
Kreg PRS3400 Precision Router Table Set Up Bars, Set of 7 #adKREG #ad
- Set up bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 5/16", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars. The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts.
Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup.
|Manufacturer||Kreg Tool Inc #ad|
2. ShineUs #ad
Router Table Set Up Bars #PRS3400 Replace for Kreg-Set of 7. #adShineUs #ad
- End step sets distance from tablesaw blade or router bit to fence. Exclusive 3-gauge design perfect for many applications and each bar features steps on top, bottom and ends.
Concave step on bottom to precisely adjust height, Top step acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts. Material:Aluminum. Including:1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 3/16", 7/16" & 1/2" bars.
3. CDIYTOOL #ad
7 Pcs Gauge Block Set, Aluminum Alloy Height Gauges Set Setup Bars Precision Router Table Set Up Bars, Testing Gage Block Measuring Tool for Router and Table Saw Woodworking Accessories #adCDIYTOOL #ad
- End step sets distance from tablesaw blade or router bit to fence. Concave step on bottom to precisely adjust height, Top step acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts.
Exclusive 3-gauges design: each bar offers you essentially 3-gauges-in-one step, depth and fence for project versatility and offers steps on top, bottom and ends.
Material: bars are made from premium grade anodized aluminum, and are designed to prevent saw blade and router bit damage during the setup process. Including: 7pcs router table setup bars, 5/16", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars. Applications: perfect for router tables, table saws, and even shapers.
4. Eapele #ad
Eapele Router Table Set Up Bars Replace for PRS3400 Set of 7 #adEapele #ad
- All bars are made of soft aluminum which would protect your router bit or saw blade. Coming with 1/8", 3/8", 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", 7/16" & 1/2" bars. Special 3-gauge design could be used widely with steps on top, bottom and ends.
The gauge mark on bars and package would help you to identify which gauge you need. The top edge of each bar is used to test the depth of your completed cuts as a gauge.
5. DEEDRR #ad
DEEDRR Router Table Set Up Bars Woodworking Tools Setup Blocks Setup Height Gauge for Woodpecker Table Saw for Krey System Set of 7 #adDEEDRR #ad
- Multi setup applications: with 3-gauge design, you can use the bars' top, including measure the depth of your completed cuts, the bars' bottom, and bandsaw, and the bars' two ends to measure for different setup needs, saw blade, router bits, drill bits, etc.
Accurate & precise: this box of block kits consists of 7 pieces of setup bars namely 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 3/16", 5/16", 7/16", and 1/2" bar. Aluminum material & anodized edge: these bars are made of pure aluminum alloy, which makes it durable for a lifetime.
The edge of the bars is anodized for a smooth finish to protect your hands and prevent damage to your equipment. So it can be a great gift idea for those who work as a carpenter or simply love DIY woodworking crafts.
These router guide bars are accurate and precise. A great help for woodworkers: like setup blocks, these setup bars have been available in the market for a long time but remain unknown to most woodworkers or woodworking enthusiasts. Easy to read: the bars have outstanding white laser carving labels, which makes it easy for you to read their dimensions or sizes.
6. Yiranok #ad
Gift Choice for Carpenter, Construction, Precision Aluminum Router Table Set Up Bars, 7 Pcs Table Saw Accessories Miter Gauge Woodworking Tools, DIY Handyman, Yiranok Setup Block Height Gauge Set #adYiranok #ad
- Yiranok set up bar is the must have tool and equipment for construction, woodworking and home DIY, also the best gift choice for these enthusiast.
The concave step on bottom to precisely set height, top step acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts, end step sets distance from table saw blades or router bits to fence. Anodized soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your router bits or saw blade if contact is made during setup.
Yiranok setup blocks come in a organization case with 1/8", 3/16", 7/16", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" high precision bars, 1/4", easy-to-read laser etched labels on gauge block set. Organized and tightly protected by case, insuring none will ever go missing during transportation or using.
7. KAGYIFLY #ad
7pcs Aluminum Precision Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set for Router Table Saw Accessories and Angle Woodworking Set UpEach Block has Different Thickness, KAGYIFLY Router Table Setup Bars #adKAGYIFLY #ad
- A storage case is included, Clear never fades, so it's more protected during shipping. Very flexible and practical. The woodworking setup blocks with excellent laser carving labels, which makes it easy to read.
It can measure fixed depths, or stack them by their thickness for a wide variation or sizes. Accurate setup block height gauge set sizes: 1/8", 3/8", 1/4", 3/16", there are hundreds of combinations, 5/16", stacked, 7/16" & 1/2".
The each block has a different thickness in the 7pcs gauge block set. The gauge blocks can be used individually, enough to meet your different needs. 7pcs miter gauge tool made of aluminum alloy, anodized with a smooth finish can better protect your hands, router bits and table saw.
It is a combination of traditional depth and height gauges and traditional building blocks. The router table gauge set can be used as a height gauge, a depth gauge, square stack gauge, and an angle gauge. The thickness, heights, height, and depth of each gauge are the same size.4 gauge in 1.
8. Kingson #ad
Kingson Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Tools Compatible for Kreg Set of 7, Router Table Setup Bars #adKingson #ad
- Multi-function: exclusive 3-gauge design, each bar features steps on top, offers you essentially 3 applications step, bottom and ends, depth & fence.
Accuracy: allows you to set the bit or blade height of your woodworking tool with high precision, no need for repeated test and time consuming measurements.
Includes: 7pcs router table setup bars- 1/8", 1/4", 3/16", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2". Premium: bars are made of high quality anodized aluminum, are designed to prevent saw blade and router bit damage during the setup process. Applications: perfect for router tables, table saws, and even shapers.
9. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71579 Router Table Set Up Bars – Precision Woodworking Tools Series, 7pc Set #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Applications: perfect for router tables, table saws, and even shapers. Build: bars are made from premium grade anodized aluminum, and are designed to prevent saw blade and router bit damage during the setup process – possess machined finish for quality look.
3-in-1 design: each bar offers you essentially 3-gauges-in-one step, depth and fence for project versatility and offers steps on top, bottom and ends.
Function: allows you to set the bit or blade height of your woodworking tool with high precision - eliminating the need for repeated test cuts and time consuming measurements. Includes: 7pcs router table setup bars 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 3/16", 5/16", 7/16" & 1/2" with a protective storage case.
10. Neitra #ad
15 PCS Aluminum Height Gauge Blocks Set, Neitra Setup Blocks Woodworking, Woodworking Measuring Tools Precision Setup Bars for Router and Table Saw #adNeitra #ad
- Easy to read: this setup blocks is designed with unique brighter color and white labels on three sides. Order it with no worries! Great service: we offers 180-day return and free replacement if your woodworking measuring tools meet any quality problem.
15 different blocks allow you set up easier, especially when you need to change heights and distance constantly. The aluminum alloy makes them lighter, durable, and corrosion resistant. Set up gauge blocks are all 3 inches long.
Sturdy & durable: these solid aluminum-alloy gauge blocks with anodized finish protect router bits and saws better. Unmatched precision: each block is machined to within 0001" accuracy. Convenient to use: these setup bars come with a handy storage case, faster and more accurately than using a combined ruler, keeping them in organized and neat.
Accurate sizes of each individual piece 15 total: 1/16", 3/32", 7/32", 3/8", 1/8", 15/32", 5/32", 1/4", 7/16", 23/32", 1/2", 3/16", 5/16", 3/4", 1x2x3". Super easy to read, perfect for table saw, router and other cutters. Laser engraved mark won’t fade with time. You can stack setup bars for additional sizes you need.