As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gohelper #ad
Mini Small Square Center Finder Tool 90 degree precision machinist square Quick Measuring square edge Marking center finder for woodworking pocket layout square marking gauge carpenters square #adGohelper #ad
- Easy to carry: the edge marking center finder perfect little size to fit in your pocket and into the corners of small boxes and areas. Extend body profile: small square tool outer dimensions 3. 93" x 2. 67" x 059", extend design much more suitable for carpenters square woodworking which one generally needs something bigger, center marking hole suitable for allow larger pencils, center marking hole bottom is 1/16" diameter for the pencil in a perfectly detailed precision centered position as you scribe the line.
High quality: mini center finder square tool is made of high quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel. Wide application: come with double pins made you quickly determining exact centers on the edges of boards, squaring your table and saw blades and square up chisel and plane blades in honing guide, quick check before drilling work, easily check that the board edges are square to the face, It very handy for mini small square projects.
Laser engraving scale: mark the "inch" scale on the side of the center finder ruler, the scales is accurate, durable and easy to read, it is very useful for measuring square work. Anodized orange surface, rust proof, durable and corrosion resistant.
2. LaSquare #ad
Saddle Square, Hardened Aluminum Head LAS 12SS-12", 1/16" and 1/8" Markings, Stainless Steel Blade with 1/64", 1/32", LaSquare 12” SAE Machinist Combination Square #adLaSquare #ad
- The head is precision ground from hardened aluminum. The blade is made from tempered stainless steel with a brushed finish. Blade has photo etched graduations with quick reading markings.
The lasquare is the only combination square with a 2 inch wide base, providing extra stability and better accuracy when marking odd shaped items.
This square is 100% made in the USA. It can also be used as a saddle square to scribe lines on 2 surfaces without moving the square. Blade length: 12 inch blade width: 1 inch blade thickness: 0085 inch graduations: 4r 1/8 inch, 1/16 inch, 1/32 inch, 1/64 inch Head length: 4.5 inch head width: 2 inch Head height: 3. 75 inch.
3. Micro-Mark #ad
Steel Machinist's Squares Set of 3 #adMicro-Mark #ad
- Use for marking metal, wood, plastic, etc. Excellent for setting up small table saws, disk or belt sanders and other tools. Set includes: one 3 inch blade, 1-7/8 inch beam; one 4 inch blade, 2-1/2 inch beam; and one 5 inch blade, 3 inch beam. Made of fine quality, fully ground carbon steel.
4. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
Precision Square Machinist Square Set Woodworking Square Steel Square 6 Inches Small Square, DCT Engineer Square #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- No more guesswork: this square machinist engineering square includes clear markings along the blade to eliminate guesswork; One side includes SAE measurements up to 6 inches, other with metric 15cm. Stainless steel: precision steel square crafted of stainless steel with polished edges that are not sharp; Blade of the machinist square measures 1/16th inch thick 1.
5mm and beam 3/8th inch thick 8.
5mm. Precise and accurate: when crafting a woodwork or metalwork project, accurate measuring and precise markings are a must; Use the DCT Machine Square Woodworking 90 Degree Square for setting up perfect measurements.
No moving parts: blade and beam of this small precision square are fastened together; No need to worry about your project slipping or either piece getting separated or lost in your tool kit. Easy to use: precision square machinist engineer square includes a notch for ultimate accuracy; Simply align your work to the precision machinist square and mark your measurements.
5. Woodraphic #ad
Aluminum Steel Framing Professional Carpentry Use, Woodraphic Signature Precision Square 300mm Guaranteed T Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodworking Carpenters #adWoodraphic #ad
- Easy-to-read thermal - each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. Mark with precision and get the ‘right’ right angle - woodraphic’s ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, this aluminum 90 square tools earned its square accuracy from Internationally accredited organizations.
Woodraphic’s professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away.
Woodraphic’s professional square ruler is perfect for marking cut off work on wide stock and verifying 90 degrees of the products as well. Woodraphic’s ruler was certified level 1 in Japanese Industrial Standards JIS. Woodraphic’s square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8”, 12”, with WOODRAPHIC’s equipment, 200mm, 300mm.
Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, diameters, promising enhanced precision. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking. However, 100mm, you can also measure diameter from the inside or the outside. So not only are you able to mark the exact length, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 0039 inches.
6. Woodstock #ad
4-Piece, Woodstock D4089 Machinist Square Set #adWoodstock #ad
- All have common beam and blade widths and thickness. Set includes 2", 3", 4" and 6" squares. Highly accurate for set-up and layout work. These squares are made from hardened, tempered and polished steel.
7. Evwoge #ad
45 Degree Aluminum Alloy Angle Ruler Inch Metric Triangle Ruler Carpenter's Workshop Woodworking Square Multifunction Tool S #adEvwoge #ad
- Precise measurement:laser engraved imperial and metric scales on the front and side of this angle ruler are clear and precise, making it convenient and easy to read value or make marks while using. Application:this 45 degree aluminum alloy angle ruler is designed to clamp boxes, to assist with square making process; an essential tool for woodworking lovers, etc, engineers, home builders, photo frames, carpenters, and hobbyists.
Easy to use:the large center hole design would fit for your finger to hold or fasten this ruler on workpieces, easy and comfortable to place, handle or move around and won't damage fragile cutting edges.
Dimension:2. 67” x 2. 67” x 3. 74”, using for measuring the length, easy to carry or store; square with 06” thickness allows it to stand up by itself, lightweight and portable, height and thickness. Aluminum alloy material:this triangle ruler is Made of sturdy aluminum alloy after oxidation treatment, this woodworking triangle ruler is durable, resistant to distortion, practical, anti-rust and corrosion resistant.
8. Milescraft #ad
Aluminum Framing and Woodworking Square, 1 Pack, Milescraft 8409 MC-Square150 imperial #adMilescraft #ad
- Inside and outside scales for measuring and marking the inside and outside of your work piece. Anodized aluminum material with 3mm thickness. Two quick angle finders for 30° and 45°angles. Elongated notches for accurate line scribing. 6” 150mm square with 1/4″ notch spacing.
9. Feeke #ad
Carpenter's Layout Ruler Gauge Woodworking Accessories, Gifts for Men Dad Father Husband, Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Square Size Measure Ruler, 3D Mitre Angle Measuring Template Tool #adFeeke #ad
- It is a perfect christmas valentine's Father's Day Birthday gift for men him Father/Dad boyfriend or husband. Can be used as marking gauge for parallel lines, measuring of 45 and 90 degree.
45 degree and 90 degree angle stop/marking gauge for parallel lines. Made of aluminum alloy material, antioxidation, durable and high-precision measurement in use. Drill sizes with the drill guide.
Superb carftsmanship, easy to read, and elegant in appearance. No need to flip the body when measuring, high hardness and durability. Read clearly, just slide to mark the left and right 45 degree or 90 degree angles. Dimensional paints for tags. Clear engraving metric scales, wear-resistant, accurate and easy to read. Measure and Transferring angles dimensions.
10. Starrett #ad
Pre Cutting, Center with Cast Iron Square Head, Drilling Measuring Tool for Right Angles, Machinists, 1, Starrett Combination Square, Carpentry, 6” for Woodworking, 11H-6-4R #adStarrett #ad
- Graduation: has a type 4r graduation with quick readings for 1/8", 1/16", 1/32", and 1/64". Blade details: made with a hardened steel, machine divided blade and measures 6” in length.
Hardened steel, machine divided blade. Cast iron head. Black wrinkle finish. Used for: a combination square is a measurement tool with 2 straight edges set at right angles to each other. 4r grad: 8ths, quick reading 32nds, 16ths, 64ths.
Reversible lock bolt. Features: this model combination square has a reversible lock bolt, scriber, and spirit level, and bearing surface that is accurately ground. It’s used by carpenters & machinists for checking angles on materials before cutting or for locating center holes. Standard head: the square head is made of heavy duty cast iron with a black wrinkle finish for measuring precise 90 degree angles.
|Warranty||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|