As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PRIME-LINE #ad
Prime-Line P 7505 Screen Rolling Tool – A Must Have Tool for Installing Window and Door Screens – Spline Roller with Wood Handle and Steel Wheels – Durable and Easy to Use #adPRIME-LINE #ad
- Used to install most screening materials. It’s extremely economical and adds great value to big and small screen repair jobs. For all dimensional information please refer to the line art and compare to your needs before purchasing.
Durable construction – with a wooden handle and steel convex and concave roller wheels, the screen spline tool is highly durable. Convex and concave rollers – the combination screen rolling tool has a 1-5/16" x 3/32" convex round edge steel roller at one end and a 1-5/16" x 3/32" concave grooved edge steel roller at the opposite end.
Steel convex and concave rollers. Spline size range:. 115 -. 165. The metal wheels stand up to abrasion from screen materials, and the wood handle is easy to hold.
This essential tool is comfortable in the hand and the wheels turn smoothly to roll the screen and spline into the frame. Easy to use – installing a screen with this screen roller tool makes the job much easier. Must have tool – the strong and sturdy screen rolling tool is a must have for replacing window and door screens. Works with most screening materials. Wood Handle.
|Manufacturer||Prime-Line Products #ad|
|Part Number||P 7505|
|Warranty||Goods are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.|
2. King&Charles #ad
Screen Repair Tool Spline Roller for Installing Door Screen Window, King&Charles Screen Tool, Screen Roller Tool with Bearing, Spline Tool #adKing&Charles #ad
- Screen tools set- the screen rolling tool has two different wheels, which can help you get the job done better and faster. Screen roller is compact and easy to carry, which is can solve your problem well. Wooden handle and steel convex and concave roller wheels, the steel wheels of our screen rolling tool is smooth The hooks are sharp and the aged battens can be hooked out.
Quality materials- solid wood handle + double carbon steel bearing metal wheels, each of them is finely crafted and durable, heavy beech wood handles are hard and crack-free, thickened and enlarged metal convex and concave double wheels, suitable for the replacement of aluminum alloy plastic steel doors and windows of any specification.
Ergonomic handle- the wood handle has ergonomic design, it is easy to hold. Every one is meticulously crafted and durable, cams and recessed rollers, A good helper for replacing screens at home.
Easy to use- installing a screen with a screen rolling tool makes the job much easier. Convex & concave – the combination screen rolling tool has a 1-5/16" x 3/32" convex round edge steel roller at one end and a 1-5/16" x 3/32" concave grooved edge steel roller at the opposite end. It’s extremely economical and adds great value to big and small screen repair jobs. This essential tool is comfortable in the hand and the wheels turn smoothly to roll the screen and spline into the frame.
3. PRIME-LINE #ad
Red, single pack, Prime-Line MP7503 Screen Rolling Tool with Nylon Wheels #adPRIME-LINE #ad
- Spline size range: 0115 in. Nylon rollers. 3/32 in. 0165 in. 1-5/8 in. Concave roller. Plastic handle. For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing. Thickness.
4. BAYTORY #ad
Mesh Screen Door Repair Kit Durable and Easy to Use, Window Screen Spline Roller Tool with Wooden Handle and Steel/Nylon Bearing Wheels, BAYTORY 3Pcs Screen Tool #adBAYTORY #ad
- 2 in 1: the screen rolling tool has two different wheels, convex and concave rollers, it can help you get the job done better and faster. Upgraded version: well-fitted nylon wheels are more safe than steel screen door repair rollers, you will never cut your fibreglass screen for windows or screen doors.
Product material and details: the core component adopts carbon steel bearing, which rotates concentrically and is silky smooth; The shiny electroplating is exquisite and beautiful, rust-proof and corrosion-proof; First-grade wood + surface varnish treatment, beautiful and durable; Each product has been inspected by workers.
This essential tool is comfortable in the hand and the wheels turn smoothly to roll the screen and spline into the frame. The steel wheels of our screen rolling tool is smooth The hooks are sharp and the aged battens can be hooked out.
A must have tool for installing window screens and door screens. Easy to use: installing a screen with a screen rolling tool makes the job much easier. New combination: well-fitted bearing wheels avoid wobble while working. Our screen door repair Tool Kit can effectively help you replace old screen mesh. The screen retainer spline removal hook is used to remove the old Screen Retainer Spline, and the Screen Rolling is used to install the new screen mesh and Screen Rolling.
5. GOEJEMACT #ad
Screen Roller Tool Window Screen Door Repair Kit 3PCS Screen Rolling with Bearing Spline Tools 10PCS Screen Installer Clips Cleaning Brush for Installing Window Patio Sliding Door Groove #adGOEJEMACT #ad
- Screen roller tools package contents10 pieces of screen installer clips and 2 pieces of screen retainer rolling tools, and they can help you install and fix the screens quite easily and quickly, 1pc multifunctional window cleaning brush. When pressing the screen into the groove, the screen installer clips can make the spline rolling tool easier to align and keep the screen tight.
They are suitable for most door and window grooves, convex and concave rollers, really nice helper for installing and replacing the screens. One end is a brush and the other end is a shovel, which can shovel the dirt out of the groove. Appropriate matching these screen installer clips and spline rolling tool can work together to help install and repair the screen.
The smaller screen spline roller tool with nylon wheels. This two different wheels, is a must have tool for rescreen window and door screens. The spline removal hook use rubber handle and steel hook.
Material of screen installer clipsthe installing door/windows clips are made of manganese steel and nickel-plated materials, smooth, but also has wonderful flexibility, hard and durable, so you can install it in most window slots and keep the screen fixed. These 4 kinds of tools can be applied together, 1pc upgrade screen spline remover hook tool, suitable for both skilled and novice users. Widely applicable screen installer clips and spline rolling tool are suitable for windows grooves of most sizes. New combination screen roller & hooksthe screen rolling tool use wooden handle and steel wheels.
6. HOMMEE #ad
Screen Roller Tool with Bearing, Screen Retainer Spline32ft and Spline Removal Hook for Installing & Replacing Window Patio Sliding Door, HOMMEE Screen Repair Kit #adHOMMEE #ad
- Spline removal hook : made of rubber handle and sturdy stainless steel hook, aging fixed splines and stubborn grime in the grooves of the frame; The ergonomic design is very easy to hold and use. Wide application and notion: the screen tool kit is suitable for installing and replacing door and window screen, etc.
3 pcs screen repair kit: the set package includes screen rolling tool, 32ft Screen Retainer Spline. Please be sure to read the useful tips in our product description before installing, door screen, garden screen, porch screen, such as patio door screen, pool screen, these vital information will help you complete the project smoothly.
Warning never use the convex wheel to push fiberglass screen into the groove on the frame, the convex wheel is so sharp to cut the screen. For other material screen mesh, you can choose any suitable wheel as you need. Window screen retainer spline is a hollow core structure with a serrated, the pointed hook tip can easily hook out old screen layers, It can better keep the screen in place and tightened.
The spline diameter is 014 inches, round shape, total length is 32 feet. Screen roller tool:made of solid wood handle and double carbon steel wheels with bearing, which can help you roll the screen and spline into the frame groove easily. A professinal screen tool for you!Installation instruction are provided in our video and product description for your reference. This screen tool kit is good for replacing or installing your door or window, spline removal hook, saving you time and effort.
7. HOMWMPA #ad
Retainer Spline 32 ft and Screen Cutter for Replacing & Installing Door and Window Screens, HOMWMPA Screen Repair Kit, Screen Roller Tool & Spline Removal Hook with Holder Screen Clips 8pcs #adHOMWMPA #ad
- Screen installer clips: the clips helped position and hold the screen panel while inserting the spline, Simply pre-roll your screen into the spline groove, then place screen clip into groove to hold into place. Spline removal hook and 32ft spline: the hook can be used for any small job that may be required, aging retainer spline.
Repeat this process around the frame, then install spline into groove and remove screen clips as you go. For fiberglass screen, solid wood handle and double carbon steel wheels with bearing, you can choose any suitable wheel as you need. 5-in-1 screen repair kit: equipped with the tools you need to install, saving you time and effort on installation.
Screen roller tool: finely crafted, you need to choose concave roller to roll the screen and spline into the groove slowly in case that the convex roll is so sharp to tear the screen. Spline for window screen can secure screen into frame channel, pulling out things that are not easily accessible with screw drivers or fingers-like easily hooking out the old screen, very easy to use.
We are confident that you will love the quality and convenience! if you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us. For other material screen mesh, durable, which can help you roll the screen and spline into the frame. Package includes screen rolling tool, 8pcs window screen Installer Clips, repair and replace door and window screens, Spline Removal Hook, 32ft Screen Retainer Spline and Screen Cutter. Convenient and reusable: a practical and reusable screen repair tool, easy helpers to install screen.
8. Saint-Gobain ADFORS #ad
Black, ..125 in X 100 ft', ADFORS Spline #adSaint-Gobain ADFORS #ad
- Secures screen into frame channel. 125 inch x 100 foot. Easy to use. 0 Can be used with all types of insect screening.
9. YiePhiot #ad
YiePhiot Screen Rolling Tool-2PCS Screen Spline Repair Roller Tool for Installing Window and Door Screens with Wooden Handle and Steel Bearing Wheel #adYiePhiot #ad
- Please refer to the picture for detailed specifications. Welcome: if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. The metal wheels stand up to abrasion from screen materials, and the wood handle is easy to hold.
Product size: our screen retainer rolling tool include two different sizes of spline roller. We will provide you with friendly service. High quality: the screen rolling tool is very durable and texture.
Must-have tool: the screen rolling tool Works with most screening materials, it is a must have tool for rescreening window and door screens that makes the job much easier. 2 in 1: each screen rolling tool has two different wheels, which can help you get the job done better, a convex roller and a concave roller, and adds great value to big and small screen repair jobs.
10. Sumreen #ad
Sumreen Screen Repair Kit, Screen Tool with Rolling Tool, Screen Installer Clips8 pcs, Spline Removal Hook, Screen Repair Tool for Installing & Repairing Door Screen Window…, Screen Spline32 ft #adSumreen #ad
- Wide range of application: the set of screen repair tool is suitable for most doors and windows screen replacement repair, garden screen, patio door, sliding door, patio screen, such as pool screen, porch screen, windproof door and so on. Spline removal hook: made of rubber handle and sturdy stainless steel hook, the pointed hook tip can easily hook out old screen layers, aging fixed splines and stubborn grime in the grooves of the frame; The ergonomic design is very easy to hold and use.
Screen installer clips: made of manganese steel and nickel-plated materials, the screen retainer clips have nice flexibility which can make the spline rolling tool easier to align and keep the screen fixed firmly.
Screen installer clips are enough to satisfy larger screens. These will save you time and effort when installing patio, lanai, porch & garage large size screens. Screen roller tool:double carbon steel wheels with bearing.
We suggest that the concave steel roller is used to install fiberglass and polyester screen, and the convex is used to install the stainless steel screen in case of the convex steel roller is so sharp to cut the fiberglass and polyester screen. 4-in-1 screen tool kit:the ideal tool kit for various kinds of windows and doors screen replacement & repair. The set package includes screen rolling tool, 8pcs window screen installer clips, which can help you install, repair and replace the screen easily and quickly, spline removal hook, 32ft Screen Retainer Spline. Save your installation time and effort.