As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wisepick #ad
Wisepick Stud Remover And Installer Tool 8-19mm Stud Extractor #adWisepick #ad
- Knurled roller uses cam action to grasp stud firmly while minimizing damage. Easy for removing broken or seized studs, bolts, etc. From 8mm to 19mm diameter 03 inch to 075 inch. 100% new brand and High Quality. We provide 100% perfect customer service, please contact if there is ANY problem.
2. AB Tools-Toolzone #ad
5mm, 18mm 1/2" Drive Stud Remover Removal Installer Extractor Roller Type #adAB Tools-Toolzone #ad
- Suitable for use with a 1/2" drive ratchet. Stud remover / installer. For removing or installing threaded stud in confined spaces. Suitable for studs from 5mm - 18mm. Suitable also for removing broken or seized bolts and studs.
3. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 27140 Metric Stud Remover Set, 4-Piece #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Hand operation only. Chrome vanadium steel for long lasting service. Comes inch a sturdy blow mold case. Metric sizes: 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm. Chrome plating for easy cleanup and professional look.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
4. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt 648639 1/4" to 3/4" Stud Extractor,Silver #adPowerbuilt #ad
- For removing broken or seized studs, bolts and the like from 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch diameter. Use with 1/2 inch drive ratchet. Knurled roller uses cam action to grasp stud firmly while minimizing damage.
From 1/4" to 3/4" diameter. For removing broken or seized studs, bolts, etc. Knurled roller uses cam action to grasp stud firmly while minimizing damage.
5. GEARWRENCH #ad
41760D, GEARWRENCH 8 Pc. Stud Removal Set, SAE/Metric #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Complete sae and metric stud Remover set offer the best professional extractors available. 3/8" and 1/2" drives included. Blow molded case for tool retention and durable storage.
Designed and tested to reach studs in difficult work areas. Auto-locking feature allows the tap adapters to be removed safely.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
6. LCGP #ad
Rounded Off, Grips and Removes 1/4-Inch to 1/2-Inch Studs, Ideal for Broken, Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool, and Rusted Tight Bolts, Painted Over #adLCGP #ad
- Allowing clamp down on damaged studs. Damaged bolt extractor 3/8" inch Drive. Easily remove stud. Internal: 3 jaws Design, easy to operate, save your time.
Easily remove threaded, Broken, Rusted, Stripped stud. This extractor tool is adjustable to fit studs that are 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch 6mm to 12mm.
7. DEWILL #ad
Suitable for Rust, Damaged Waste Bolts, DEWILL Broken Bolt Remover, Painted, Stud Extractor Tool to Locks and Removes 1/4-Inch to 1/2-Inch Rounded Studs, Hexagonal Flat #adDEWILL #ad
- Operational guidance - simple operation does not need to be considered. It is suitable for most drive tools and can be used with manual or pneumatic impact wrenches and ratchets as well as adjustable wrenches and flat wrenches. Tool introduction - damaged bolt extractor 3/8" inch drive. Place the stud extractor on the stud and turn the bottom hex flat nut counterclockwise to tighten the jaws.
After the jaws hold the broken bolt or stud firmly, continue to rotate the stud counterclockwise until it is removed. Then release and separate them in a clockwise direction. Traditional upgrade - traditional bolt extractors are limited in size, so we designed an auto-adjustable extractor that easily clamp the damaged studs for stripping, and too many types of extractors waste space and cost.
Heat treated alloy steel is very durable and chrome-plated, will not be damaged by high-strength work, and will add lubricant to the internal rotating threads to provide better protection against rust and wear.
Efficient & versatile - this stud removal tool is easy to operate and can help you get more rest time, painted, whether it is the exhaust manifold, fuel plug, rusted fastening screws The posts are effectively removed, or broken, broken bolts, but the threaded surface may be slightly worn due to the strong clamping force. If you have any needs, please contact us immediately, we promise to give you a satisfactory answer. It's too much trouble for your mood, saving you valuable time，It is definitely a great addition to your toolbox. Guarantee service - provide 100% satisfactory and reliable customer service within 24 hours.
8. ABN #ad
3/8in Drive – 1/4 to 1/2in 6 to 12mm Studs Metric & SAE Removal Tool, ABN Universal Stud Bolt Extraction Remover #adABN #ad
- Easy to use: simple instruction and diagrams included; no heating required; place stud extractor over stud to be removed and tighten jaws by turning rear hex drive nut in a counter-clockwise motion; Engage air impact wrench into the hex drive; Rotate impact wrench counter-clockwise to extract stud self-tightening action of tool will grip and extract stud; Stud can be released by turning hex drive nut clockwise while holding larger hex drive nut.
Effortlessly remove any stud: the abn universal stud bolt extraction remover, broken, rusted, 3/8” Inch Drive – 1/4” to 1/2" 6mm to 12mm Studs Metric & SAE Removal Tool will effectively work on threaded, stripped, and smooth studs for ultimate versatility.
Built to last: jaws are perfectly shaped to easily grab a bolt or stud even with no head; Solid metal construction for strength and longevity. Use your tools: fits 3/8-inch impact wrench or ratcheting wrench; Impact wrench can be inserted directly into the stud extractor. Fits your application: adjustable to fit studs that are 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch 6mm to 12mm.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
9. ARES #ad
Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool, Ideal for Broken, and Rusted Tight Bolts, Painted Over, Grips and Removes 1/4-Inch to 1/2-Inch Studs, Rounded Off, ARES 70016 #adARES #ad
- The hexagonal flat can also be used with flat wrenches, adjustable wrenches, and locking pliers. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website! Manufactured with high-grade Heat-Treated Alloy Steel for maximum durability, sockets, this tool also features a chrome finish for additional rust protection.
Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. If you have any issues with your ares damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, or refund. Traditional bolt extractors: traditional bolt extractors force the user to guess which size the damaged stud is.
They have a tendency to strip the screw even more and shave metal off without budging the screw, leaving you worse off than when you started. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty.
About the tool: this damaged bolt and stud extractor tool is 3/8-inch drive and can be used with manual or pneumatic impact wrenches and ratchets. Multiple uses: this bolt extractor will save hours of frustration on broken exhaust manifolds, rounded starter bolts, oil filler plugs, painted-over bolts, low grade bolts left in saltwater, rusted tight bolts and more. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family.
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|
10. Solsons #ad
Solsons Easy Adjusting Stud Remover | Capacity: Ø 1/4” to Ø 3/4” | Self Auto Adjustable Stud Remover | Slip-free Grip | Material, Stainless Steel SW520SS #adSolsons #ad
- Stainless steel. Can also clamp allen cap screws. Ratchet type. No assembly required. Capacity: Ø 1/4” to Ø 3/4” & Ø 6mm to Ø 20 mm any stud. Life-time Rust-Proof. Grips securely any Stud / Round Bar.