As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gorilla #ad
Grey, Pack of 1, 2 ounce, Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Putty Stick #adGorilla #ad
- Incredibly strong - 1550 PSI. Bonds - metal, plastic*, fiberglass, glass, PVC, stone, ceramic, concrete, wood & more!. Waterproof**. Great for auto applications - withstands temperatures up to 300°f***.
Works on plumbing applications***. Dries grey. Sets in 10 minutes. Gorilla all purpose epoxy stick is an incredibly strong and versatile epoxy putty.
2. PC Products #ad
Off White 160114, Two-Part Marine Grade, 1lb in Two Cans, PC-Products PC-11 Epoxy Adhesive Paste #adPC Products #ad
- Resists mild acids, detergents, fuel oil, caustics, gasoline, and fresh and salt water. Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with a temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range -20 to +200 degrees F.
High-tack paste can be used in vertical and overhead applications. Bonds many materials, many metals, concrete, including fiberglass, ceramic, glass, and rubber. Two-part marine epoxy adhesive paste bonds materials in dry, wet, and underwater environments.
3. PC Products #ad
1 lb in Two Cans, Charcoal Gray, PC Products 167779 PC-7 Two-Part Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste #adPC Products #ad
- Bonds many materials, wood, including fiberglass, ceramic, brick, concrete, many metals, glass, and rubber. High "wet grab" or tack of pc-7 Paste Epoxy makes overhead and sidewall work easy, without drip or sag.
Pc-7 demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, detergents, gasoline, caustics, fuel oil, salt and fresh water. Pc-7 formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allow the user to reposition work or make changes.
Application temperature range is 35 to 115 degrees F, and service temperature range is -20 to +200 degrees F.
Test a small area when in doubt. Note: pc-7 will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, Polyethylene and some other plastics. Seals oil, and water tank leaks, gas, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks. Fills holes, castings, and molds. Two-part multipurpose epoxy adhesive paste works as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler for a range of indoor and outdoor applications.
4. Loctite #ad
2 Ounces, Loctite 1999131 All Purpose Repair Putty #adLoctite #ad
- Bonds metal, masonry, china, ceramic, rubber, brick, wood, fiberglass composite, stone, glass, marble and many rigid plastics. It can be molded into different shapes so it will fit into any shape of crack.
Use to seal pipes, fix leaks in tanks and drains, toys, repair appliances, furniture, automotive parts, tools, pools and cracks in concrete. When mixed, the combined putties react to produce a hard, tough, permanent and waterproof bond on a wide range of materials.
Loctite repair putty Multi-Purpose does not shrink and is resistant to most common solvents. The product is manufactured in united states. It can also be sanded, drilled and painted. It can bond to damp surfaces and cure under water. Easy and simple use kit. Great for emergency in-water repairs.
5. Yanyi #ad
Plastic, Ceramics & Other Surfaces, Yanyi Moldable Epoxy Glue for Crack Damage Fixing Filling or Sealing. Fast Permanent Repair for Metal, Glass, Epoxy Putty Stick, Wood #adYanyi #ad
- Bonds to a range of materials, including metal, wood, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, stone, marble and many rigid plastics.10minutes-24 hours: curing time, the hardness increases rapidly.
After 24 hours: completely hardened and permanently fixed. Please use within a year, welcome to contact us, after use can be permanently fixed. Easy to use: simply cut, hand knead until color become uniform and apply to damaged area then all you do is let It dry.
0-10 minutes: mixing time, finish kneading and use. Use to seal pipes, fix leaks in tanks and drains, toys, repair appliances, tools, automotive parts, furniture, pools and cracks in concrete. If you have any questions, we will reply to you at the first time.
6. Rectorseal #ad
Rectorseal 97606 4-Ounce Ep-400 Epoxy Putty #adRectorseal #ad
- Pressure tested to 1300 psi. No special tools needed. Rectorseal ep-400 epoxy putty, 2 oz. This is manufactured in United States. Rectorseal epoxy putty is a pre-measured, high grade epoxy and hardener formulated together in one stick, making it easy to break off the amount needed for each repair.
Contains no asbestos. Can withstand temperatures continuously up to 500-Degree F. Can even harden under water.
7. PC Products #ad
PC Products PC-Masonry Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 32oz in Two Jars, Two-Part Repair, Gray 73209 #adPC Products #ad
- Can be painted, stained, and machined after fully cured. Non-sagging paste can be used on horizontal and overhead surfaces. Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F, and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F.
Two-part masonry repair epoxy adhesive paste replaces missing concrete or fills cracks on deteriorating masonry. Resists moisture and can be applied to both wet and dry surfaces.
8. Sofia's Store #ad
2020 New Mighty Putty 3 Packs, Most economical, Repair Almost Anything in Seconds #adSofia's Store #ad
- Fill it. Dries crystal clear, safe for most surfaces. Suitable for various materials: bonds metal, fiberglass composite, rubber, brick, ceramic, glass, stone, masonry, wood, china, marble and many rigid plastics. Mold it to anything.
Package includes one 6-fluid ounce Mendit and one 1-fluid ounce Gemit with 50 gems to add bling to clothing. Repair almost anything: stick bonds, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, seals, leaks and reparis, gouges in steel, concreteand ceramics. Flexible bonding agent that grabs, adheres, and interlocks the fibers of virtually any fabric.
|Brand||Sofia's Store #ad|
9. PC Products #ad
Two-Part 48oz in Two Cans, Tan 643334, PC Products PC-Woody Wood Repair Epoxy Paste #adPC Products #ad
- High tack helps reduce drips and sags while hardening. Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F.
Two-part epoxy paste to replace missing or rotted wood is resistant to mildew, UV light, dry rot, and fresh and salt water. Provides work time of 30 to 40 minutes at 70 degrees F to allow for adjustments. Can be painted, stained, and machined after fully cured.
10. A+B Epoxy #ad
14 oz. Container Size, 1-Pack, A+B Epoxy 9904K White A+B Rezolin Epoxy Kit, Box Container Type #adA+B Epoxy #ad
- Easy to use 2 part hand moldable epoxy putty hardens in 50-60 minutes with final steel hard cure in 12 hours. Can cure underwater. Use on all types of plumbing fixtures and ceramics, sinks, caulking, toilets, tiles, sculpture, taxidermy, doll repair, fiberglass, metal, tubs, carving, pump housing, pool decks and broken tiles.
Use for pool and spa repairs plaster, RV, Auto, Boats, gunite or fiberglass, at work and around the house. Made in the USA.
|Brand||A+B Epoxy #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rezolin, LLC #ad|