As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Black Stallion #ad
Revco BSX BXRB9C 3Xl Blue With Blue Flames Mens Welding Coat Jacket, Size 3XL #adBlack Stallion #ad
- Royal blue with contrasting flame graphics. Flame-resistant treated cotton. Convenient snap front and wrists. 9 oz. Standup welder's collar with adjustable snap options. Adjustable waist straps.
|Brand||Black Stallion #ad|
|Model||BXRB9C - 3XL|
2. Revco #ad
REVCO BX9C-XXXL BSX Black/Red Stryker FR Welding Jackets By Revco-XXXL #adRevco #ad
- Lightweight cotton is flame-resistant. No open pockets where sparks can land and ignite. Model # bx9c-xxxl, size: XXXL. Welding collar blocks flying sparks. Slips on easily over your work clothes.
3. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric Premium Flame Resistant FR Cotton Welding Jacket | Comfortable | Black | XXXL | K2985-XXXL #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Fr black cotton which prevents and extinguishes fire / flames. Superior comfort – the lightweight fr material is designed to be breathable allowing consistent airflow to keep you cool without sacrificing protection.
Adjustable cuffs – each cuff has chrome plated metal snaps allowing for important wrist and forearm protection from sparks, spatter and heat. Premium flame retardant fr fabric – the jacket is made from astm d6413 compliant 9 oz.
Internal storage – one large inside pocket for protected storage. The fabric also has an anti-static coating for added longevity and protection. Neck protection – the flip-up collar can protect your neck from arc rays, spatter or sparks. Machine washable– can be washed up to 50 commercial cycles and still maintain its flame retardant properties allowing for a longer service life than lower quality jackets.
4. Waylander #ad
Waylander Hybrid FR Welding Jacket Flame Retardant Cotton Leather Sleeves 3X-LARGE #adWaylander #ad
- Our welding leather jacket leaves no skin exposed to the danger of sparks and flying hot metal. We only use strong, flame resistant Kevlar thread for our reinforced stitching and to eliminate extra bulk around your wrists we add adjustable cuffs. Your comfort and safety is our priority: at waylander, we strive to give you the best welding leathers in the business.
Flame resistant cotton welding jacket: the body of our hybrid welders jacket is made with a heavy-duty, lightweight flame retardant cotton that allows a consistent maximum airflow to circulate around your body keeping you cool while you work.
Increased mobility and protection: the sleeves of our jacket are made of split-leather cowhide with Kevlar stitching to give you maximum protection while the inside lining provides comfortable flexibility to enhance your mobility and eliminate constrictive binding while performing your work.
Convenience and efficiency: to save time and eliminate constantly running back to your toolbox, we’ve added 2 large exterior pockets to the front chest area for conveniently carrying extra tools and supplies. Superior protection for your skin: strong snap buttons up and down the front of the jacket and on the wrists ensure complete and secure closure while the stand up collar provides excellent protective coverage for your neck.
5. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric Split Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket | Premium Flame Resistant Cotton Body | Black | 3XL | K3106-3XL #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Adjustable cuffs – each cuff has chrome plated metal snaps allowing for important wrist and forearm protection from sparks, spatter and heat. The fabric also has an anti-static coating for added longevity and protection.
Premium flame retardant fr body – the jacket is made from astm d6413 compliant 9 oz. Fr black cotton which prevents and extinguishes fire / flames. Neck protection – the flip-up collar can protect your neck from arc rays, spatter or sparks.
Durable leather sleeves– made from high grade split cowhide, sparks and heat while allowing free flowing arm movement.
Additionally, the leather sleeves provide great protection from spatter, the leather sleeves can withstand heavy abrasion and friction which is a common failure point of cotton sleeved jackets. Internal storage – one large inside pocket for protected storage. Used by professionals – this jacket model is used by professional fabricators on a daily basis.
6. Revco #ad
Green 3XL, Revco F9-30C-XXXL Truguard 200 Flame-Resistant Cotton Welding Jacket #adRevco #ad
- 6 convenient snap buttons, including collar button. 9 oz. Flame-resistant treated cotton. Reliable protection for light welding applications. Welder's collar for enhanced protection. Leather reinforcements on all snaps.
7. Waylander #ad
Waylander DURIN Welding Jacket Made with Genuine Split Cowhide Leather and Breathable Flame Resistant Cotton; Durable and Lightweight Leather Welding Jacket with Flexible Lined Welding Sleeves 3XL #adWaylander #ad
- Designed for maximum skin protection: velcro and snap buttons ensure safe closure and the stand-up collar works great as a welding neck protector. Protect your arms, shoulders and neck from flying molten metal and sparks. This enhances your mobility and eliminates tightness and binding.
Adjustable cuffs mean no extra bulk around your hands and wrists. Lined sleeves for ease of movement: flexible and comfortable sleeves are lined so you experience no constriction as you move freely through your work.
Waylander for welding leathers: introducing the best welding jacket for 1 keeping you fully protected from sparks, spatter and heat and 2 for keeping you cool! At Waylander, we design welding gear for people who really weld! Our welding clothes are comfortable, as well as protective.
Beneficial features for your comfort and safety: at Waylander, we’re pleased to use only flame resistant, strong Kevlar thread with reinforced stitching. Split leather and flame resistant cotton weld jacket: Shoulders and arms made with genuine split leather cowhide for ultimate protection, while the body is made with heavy-duty, yet lightweight flameproof cotton to keep you cool. Buy waylander for the best welders jacket. 3 interior pockets for convenience.
8. LeaSeek #ad
Heavy Duty FR Heavy Duty Split Cowhide Leahter XXX-Large, 3x_l, Black Leather Welding Jacket #adLeaSeek #ad
- Heavy duty leather handled sparks and spatters all with hardly a mark left on it. Premium flame retardant fr leather the jacket is made of thick cowhide split leather. Idea forideal for blacksmithing, automotive, manufacturing, gas welding, steel mills, torch work, shipyards, woodworking.
Great quality stitched with strong us kevlar heat resistant thread for strength and durability. Heavy duty leather jacket covers from neck to waist provides great coverage and protection from flame and spatter.
Multi - function they are not only for welding but also useful for many other work and home tasks. Satisfaction guaranteeif there is any issue or advice for our products, please email us via Amazon email, we will offer 100% satisfactory service for you. Tool pockets soapstone pocket on each sleeve for storage. 100% leather is more durable and stronger than fabric.
9. Miller #ad
MILLER 244755 WELDING JACKET, 9oz. Flame-retardant cotton XXXL #adMiller #ad
- Pre-shrunk fabric eliminates sleeve length shrinkage for optimal fit. Accessible inside pocket. Flame-resistant cotton. Five button snaps provide added protection. 9 oz. Barracuda style stand-up collar for extra neck protection.
10. IRONCAT #ad
3XL, 30", IRONCAT 7050 3XL Irontex FR Cotton Jacket, Green #adIRONCAT #ad
- Sateen fabric: the ironcat 7050 fr sateen cotton jacket features 9 oz. Jacket design: green with black anodized snaps with leather reinforcement, pop-up welders collar, waist length jacket.
Functionality: welder's jacket includes inside hip pocket and scribe/soapstone pocket on the left sleeve. Fire retardant fabric: fire retardant jacket keeps welders safe on the job, safety welding gear retains certification for whole life of product with proper use and maintenance.
Astm d6413 fr lasts the entire life of garment, up to 100 home washings, 50 commercial washings. Sateen fabric with black anodized snaps on the front for secure fastening. Applications: ironcat 7050 jacket fits many applications in steel mills, shipyards, automotive, manufacturing, gas welding, torch work, and more.