As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EVA LOGIK #ad
Two On/Off Smart Outlet, Alexa ZW97, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Outdoor Z-Wave Plus On/Off Light and Appliance Plug #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Supported voltage - 120 vaC, CFL, total load is max 15Amp. Z-wave outdoor plug, requires a z-wave certified hub/gateway. Wirelessly schedule and control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, works with LED, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
Ip65 waterproof rated for outdoor use. Compatible with smartthings, Hubitat, Fibaro, Vera, Wink, HomeSeer and so on. Features two z-wave smart outletControlled independently, with two integrated weather-resistant outlet covers that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use.
Works with alexa for voice control: requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo products Alexa device and hub are sold separately. Cannot be immersed in water. Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
2. Enbrighten #ad
White & Light Almond, 47898, Works with Alexa, 3-Way, Repeater/Range Extender, ZWave Hub Required, Google Assistant, Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 2-Pack #adEnbrighten #ad
- Dual ground ports, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Full-range immobility for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Full home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
Supported wattage – 600w incandescent; 300W LED/CFL. Neutral wire required. Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer.
Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections.
3. NEO #ad
Fibaro & more, NEO Z-Wave Plus Smart Mini Power Plug Zwave Socket Zwave Outlet With Timing and Energy Monitoring Home Automation, Work with Wink, Vera, Green&Blue 2PK, SmartThings #adNEO #ad
- Smart plug smart life: the most universal smart home devices. On/off control & energy usage: no matter when you are in, you can easy switch all appliances with smartphone. Enjoy your smart home with the smart plug. To connect the smart plug to Z-wave network with gateway, through the Smartphone App you can remote control your home appliances anytime, anywhere.
Smartthings, vera, fibaro, Zipato, HomeSeer, Iris and Aeote. Use the power measurement feature along with the option to automatically cut power to certain devices when you’re not using them in order to save energy.
Automate your home to provide you with the highest possible level of comfort and security. Smart home full guard: support multi-device controlled, can be working interactively with other Z-Wave sensors via the gateway.
Energy saving with timer on/off features that can make your appliances more convenient and intelligent. Z-wave technology: z-wave plus certified and integrates with most Z-Wave Certified hubs. E. G. Overload remind safety guard: overvoltage protection. Any detected use of energy can prompt the system to immediately send a notification to your smartphone.
4. Wink #ad
Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub, White #adWink #ad
- Connect all your smart devices: easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Ultimate compatibility: wink hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Sonos, Arlo, Ecobee, Schlage, Ring, Go Control, Philips, Yale and Chamberlain.
Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform. A monthly subscription fee of $4. 99 is required effective May 20, 2020 One simple app: control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone.
Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
Compatible with all major smart home categories, thermostats, appliances, lighting & doorbells, sensors & locks, including cameras & alarms, speakers and more. The largest protocol support: wink hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Kidde, Z-Wave, and Lutron Clear Connect. Multiple connection options: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port. Voice control: works with Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately.
|Manufacturer||Wink Labs, Inc. #ad|
5. AEOTEC #ad
Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Google Assistant, WiFi, Compatible with Alexa, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway #adAEOTEC #ad
- Requires internet access for set-up: Ethernet connection recommended, but Wi-Fi is also available. Automate connected devices: any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed.
Now many automations work locally even when internet service is disrupted. Control via app or voice: monitor and control connected devices, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, and iPadOS, and run automations, iOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Easiest way to make your home a smart home: wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5, cameras, lights & switches, speakers, 000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, sensors and more.
Download the SmartThings app to your phone or tablet to setup. Compatibility: certified to work with google, Matter, Z-Wave Plus, SmartThings, alexa, Wi-Fi, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of North America.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
6. Hubitat #ad
Zigbee, Lutron, Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Model C-7 Compatible with Alexa, HomeKit, Google Home, Z-Wave #adHubitat #ad
- Reliability: automations do not rely on cloud servers or the internet. Customizable: dozens of built-in automation apps for customizing your smart home. Please check for compatibility with your devices before purchasing.
Compatibility: compatible with most zigbee, LAN, Z-Wave, google home, Alexa and Lutron devices Lutron requires Lutron SmartBridge Pro. Speed: automations are processed locally on the hub for fast, reliable home automation.
7. EVA LOGIK #ad
Wink, Dual Outlet Plug-in, Works with SmartThings, 1 Alway-On+ 1 Smart Switch, Z-Wave Smart On/Off Light and Appliance Plug, Zwave Hub Required #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes. Once plugged in, the wall plug acts as a signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF functions.
Plug and play-no wiring required. Compatible with the following z-wave certified Hubs: SmartThings，Wink，Honeywell，HomeSeer, Vera, Hubitat and Fibaro. Hassle-free operation-plug the smart outlet in, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, control lights from anywhere, at any time of the day.
Two outlet- this outlet contains 1 Always-On outlet+1 Z-wave outlet, which is more flexible and convenient to use. Voice control-works with alexa for voice control alexa device and hub sold separately. Note: z-wave gateway controller required- sold separately.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
8. EVA LOGIK #ad
Wink, Works with SmartThings, Alexa ZW31, Zwave Hub Required, Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer Light Switch 3 Way | Built-in Z-Wave Repeater | Works with Existing Regular 3-Way Switch #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Couldn't work with an add-on switch! only support single-pole and 3-way, no special companion switch needed! Can be used with a regular ON/OFF non-smart switch NOTE: "Non-Smart" switch has to be an On/Off 3-Way, not support 4 way! Alexa device and hub sold separately.
Requires a Z-Wave certified Hub. Important: must have neutral wire for this to work, please check your wiring prior to purchasing. Provides best dimming capabilities, sunco, works with most popular dimmable LED's including Cree, Ecosmart, Sylvania, Philips, GE, and others.
Affordable 3-way solution: work with regular 3-way switches, not a dimming 3-way. Alexa compatible: requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with echo products. Built-in signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices. Please note: it can enhance the transmission range of the signal, but not the signal strength.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
9. Minoston #ad
Built-in Repeater, ZWave Hub Required, Work with SmartThings, Outdoor On/Off Outlet Switch, BlackMP22Z, Alexa, Minoston Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug, Wink, Weather-Resistant #adMinoston #ad
- Ideal for outdoor: ip65 weather-resistant housing. Work with: mp22z outdoor smart plug designed for use for or Electric grill, landscape lighting, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, pumps, fountains, lamps, Christmas tree, Sprinkler, Washing machine, etc.
Alexa & google assistant compatible requires a Z-Wave certified hub. Schedule and timer: you can set automatic daily timers or create on/off routing so that your devices can turn on and off automatically.
Ideal for garden, balcony, kitchen, lamps, landscape lighting, sprinkler, Washing machine, bathroom, fountains, pumps, porch, Garage, Backyard, Patio or Electric grill, Basement, Christmas tree, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc--should not be exposed directly to rain or immersed in water.
P>. Cannot connect directly with echO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908. 42mhz. How to set up: pair it with your hub and plug in the device you want to remote control. Now you can use your cellphone to turn the device on/off, schedule an event and group the things you want to control together. And saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident. Fcc & etl listed.
10. Enbrighten #ad
Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, 3-Way Ready, 46201, Repeater/Range Extender, White & Light Almond, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required #adEnbrighten #ad
- Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150 feet.
Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Full-home coverage - z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON;OFF operation from the switch. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smart things, nexia, Ring Alarm, ADT Command, Home Seer, ADT Pulse, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Honeywell, Wink, Vivian, Trane, Vera and more. Neutral wire required. Voice control – alexa and google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included.