As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon, Upgraded, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem #adEau #ad
- Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts.
Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind! Smith, rheem, state, kenmore, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that's exactly what it will do. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
2. Corro-Protec #ad
Electrical Anode Rod Made of Titanium, Eliminates Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell within 24 hours, Stops Corrosion and Reduces Limescale, Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, 20-Year Warranty #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank, but is backed by a 20-year warranty. Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank, it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod. Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make the installation process of your anode rod much easier.
3. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR136 Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water.
4. Kelaro #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod 44-inch Flexible by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- Removes rotten egg odors sulfur and extends the life of your hot water heater. Save money by changing the water heater anode rod every 2 years, not the whole water heater.
Our flexible rod allows in place installation with just over a 12" of clearance. Universal fit: compatible with most hot water heaters including AO Smith, Kenmore, Richmond, Reliance, Rheem, GE, State and more.
Installs in tight spaces - most water heaters don't have 4 Ft of overhead clearance to install a new solid rod without completely removing the whole heater. Sacrificial rod attracts bacteria from water, rather than allowing it to attack the tank itself.
5. Eau #ad
9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection #adEau #ad
- The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. The life of your water heater tank. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod.
Smith, rheem, richmond, state, kenmore, reliance, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak.
Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A.
O. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. Always keep a spare in your RV. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
6. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the Water Heater Tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, fails, NOT THE WATER HEATER. Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, step-by-step, after installation, and we have included every step in our manual.
The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water Heater's Tank itself.
This unique alloy works everyday, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
Eventually, and not your water heater! Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, richmond, ge, kenmore, reliance, state, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod connection. Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! not included.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
7. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR145 Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Outlet/Nipple Style Bradford White; Flexible/Segmented; 3/4 NPT x 50" X3" nipple; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod.
8. Camco #ad
11582,3/4-Inch OD x 42-Inch, Camco Aluminum Anode Rod, Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles #adCamco #ad
- Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing. Length: 42-inch overall length.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
9. E-SDS #ad
42-Inch Flexible Anode Rod Magnesium with Tape, Hex Plug, E-SDS Magnesium Anode Rod for Water Heater, 3/4" Thread #adE-SDS #ad
- Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, Kenmore, State, Reliance, richmond, GE and more Brand that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Size:42" overall length, each section is about 9" long.
Water heater anode rode replaceemnt:replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.
Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection. Flexible design for tight areas：the flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install. Advantages of magnesium Anode Rods - :Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs. 080" diameter, 3/4" threads.
10. Eastman #ad
45 inch EASX1, EASTMAN 60145 Flexible Aluminum Anode Rod #adEastman #ad
- Installation- minimum clearance of 12 inches required for installation. Anode rods are Lead-Free compliant for safe water drinking.
Measurement- measures 45 inches in length. No rotten egg smell- prevents the corrosion and sulfur smell of water heater tanks. Designed for residential water heater tanks. Functionality- the eastman flexible aluminum anode rod helps prolong the life of your water heater tank by attracting corrosion to itself.
Equipped with a 3/4 inch NPT fitting. 1-1/6 inch heX head for installation. Quality- the anode rod is built with a carbon steel cable and 4-sections of aluminum links with zinc alloy.