As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
AJI DULCE #1 ,Pepper Seeds,Known As ajicitoo,aji gustoso,ají cachucha & sweet 25 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Usda hardiness zone °f:6 -10 to 0 °f, climate:Sub-tropical, Aspect:East-facing, Patternname: 25 Seeds. Season of interest:summer, Soil Ph:Neutral, Sunlight:Full Sun. Watering:medium, country/Region Of Manufacture:Unknown, Foliage:Evergreen.
2. Generic #ad
Aji Gustoso. 30 Seeds, Aji Cachucha, Aji Dulce, Ajicito, #1 Sweet Pepper Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Hardiness Zones: 4-11. Seeds counted and selected manually. Artisan process. Diameter: 12-30 in. Height: 12-24 in. Germinates: 14-28 days. Reaches maturity & Fruits: 90-115 days. Product of Florida. Authentic cachucha pepper Aji cachucha kept by the family for over 20 years heirloom flavor.
3. Generic #ad
YEGAOL Garden 50Pcs Aji Dulce Pepper Seeds Aji Gustoso Ajicito Sweet Pepper Non-GMO Organic Home Garden Backyard Plant Vegetable Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Once the pepper turns dark orange or red it is ripe. Cut the pepper from the plant just above the fruit. Harvesting: harvest the peppers as soon as they ripen to keep the plant producing.
When to plant: peppers are best started indoors, eight to ten weeks or more before the last frost date for your area. Planting suggestions: As the peppers develop, switch over to a fertilizer higher in Phosphorous and Potassium.
Water: keep the soil evenly moist; especially when the fruits are developing, peppers need about an inch of water a week. Maturity: most peppers take 110 to 115 days to mature. Peppers left on the plant too long will develop a hotter flavor.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
4. wbut2023 #ad
Sweet Pepper "Aji Dulce # 2"-30 SeedsVenezuelan Heirloom,Sweet,Flavorful -Rare #adwbut2023 #ad
- These peppers are complex sweet and spicy with very little heat ! Sow these seeds indoors before your last frost. Do not plant out until your soil has warmed.
5. Pepper Joe's #ad
Pepper Joe’s Aji Dulce Pepper Seeds – Pack of 10+ Mild Sweet Chili Pepper Seeds – USA Grown – Premium Non-GMO Aji Dulce Seeds for Planting in Your Garden #adPepper Joe's #ad
- It’s a capsicum chinense species of chili pepper that takes about 100 days to mature. Capsicum annuum seeds: aji dulce is a staple pepper in many Caribbean dishes and sure to become a favorite of yours with its high yields and excellent flavor.
Harvested by hand in usa: these aji dulce seeds come from healthy, fully mature Aji Dulce peppers that were grown in isolation and harvested by pepper experts to ensure consistent quality and true-to-form grow results.
Mild pepper seeds: aji dulce peppers are a colorful and tasty pepper with rich tropical sweetness, zesty smoky undertones, and very mild heat around 1, 000 Scoville Heat Units. All seeds are 100% non-GMO and tested in our greenhouse for consistent germination rates.
Grow your own aji dulce peppers: whether you’re looking to make your own mild hot sauce, salsa, pepper-infused dish – or just looking to add some unique peppers to your garden or indoor grow space – you won’t be disappointed with the Aji Dulce. Satisfaction guaranteed. 10+ premium aji dulce seeds: you will receive a minimum of 10 Aji Dulce pepper seeds with your purchase.
|Brand||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Warranty||If you're experiencing germination issues please be patient, germination can take 4-6 weeks depending on the variety. If you're still seeing poor/zero germination after 8 weeks of planting or within 5 months of purchase, please contact us immediately so we can rectify the issue.|