As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SÜA #ad
ER5356 - MIG Aluminum Welding Wire, 1 Lb x 0.035" 4 SPOOLS #adSÜA #ad
- Weld deposits have good ductility and higher tensile strength although it is not suitable for temperatures sustained above 150°F 65°C. 1 lb of wire per spool - available diameters: 0030", 2, 0035" and 0045" - available spool Quantities 1, 4 and 6-Pack.
This mig wire has become the most widely used aluminum welding wire because of its compatibility with so many different base metals and better corrosion resistance in salt water.
Select your choice from the menu. Er5356, ” is a 5% magnesium aluminum wire used for welding base metals 5050, 5083, 5052, 5356, commonly referred to as “AlMg5, 5454 and 5457. Melting range is 1060°f – 1175°f, density is 0096 lbs/in3 and post anodizing color is white.
2. HARRIS #ad
Harris 0535627 5356 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire, 3/64" x 16 lb. Spool #adHARRIS #ad
- Package weight :18. 2lbs. Package dimensions :3048 cm l x31. 496 cm w x11. 43 cm H. Country of Origin :Canada. Product type :Mechanical Components.
3. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS 05356F1 5356 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire, 0.035" x 1 lb. Spool #adHARRIS #ad
- 10 er5356. Common applications are welding of boats/ships, trucks, bicycles, pressure vessels and automotive parts. Aws a5. 035". 01lb Spool.
4. WeldingCity #ad
WeldingCity 5 Rolls of ER5356 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire 1-Lb Spool 0.035" 0.9mm | Pack of 5 #adWeldingCity #ad
- Available wire diameters: 0030" 08mm, 0035" 09mm, 0045" 1. 2mm. With better corrosion resistance when exposed to salt water and higher shear strength due to additions of magnesium.
With volume discount. Applications: general-purpose, 5083, 5052, 5356, all-position aluminum welding wire used to weld 5000 series aluminum base metals; it has relatively high shear strength as well as excellent corrosion resistance to salt water.
Specifications and features: aws a5. 10/asme sfa a5. 10/er5356. Shielding gas: Argon or Helium or mix. 1-lb weight of mig welding wire. Recommended for welding aluminum alloy 5050, 5454 and 5456. Typical element content wt% in Product: Si=025; fe=04; cu=01; mn=01; mg=5. 0; cr=015; zn=01; ti=0
5. Forney #ad
Aluminum Alloy ER5356.030-Diameter, 1-Pound Spool, Forney 42293 Mig Wire #adForney #ad
- Recommend for use with spool guns for best results. Popular all position aluminum welding MIG wire for general purpose applications providing stronger welds and easier feeding. Aluminum welding wire recommended for welding 5050, 5052, 5454 and 5456 materials.
Requires argon, argon mix or Argon Helium mix shielding gas not included. Excellent for automotive bumpers and supports, formed truck panels and other aluminum structural frames.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS 05356F6 5356 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire, 0.035" x 16 lb. Spool #adHARRIS #ad
- 16lb Spool. Common applications are welding of boats/ships, bicycles, trucks, pressure vessels and automotive parts. Aws a5. 10 er5356. 0035".