As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rothenberger #ad
Rothenberger Kibosh 1/2" 80007, Black #adRothenberger #ad
- Instant temporary repair to minimize water damage. Can be used on both metal and hard plastic pipes. Easy cantilever closing action for strong seal - up to 87 psi. Allows for pipe to be kept in use until permanent repair is done. Reusable and no tools required.
|Manufacturer||Rothenberger - #ad|
2. Sievert Industries #ad
In with The Savings at Sievert! Kibosh Reusable Emergency/Instant Temporary Pipe Repair, Sievert Industries Out with The Cold #adSievert Industries #ad
- In most cases, can allow pipe to be kept in use until a permanent repair is arranged. Easy closing action, No tools required. Can be used on both metal or plastic pipes.
Temporary application. Reusable vs. Quick, accidentally perforated water pipe, and professional way to temporarily repair a Burst, easy, or leaky fitting.
3. Kibosh #ad
Kibosh Emergency Pipe Repair Clamp 15mm New Brand #adKibosh #ad
- Bsi tested. Quick and Easy to Fit. Stops leaks immediately, preventing any further damage. Fits most pipes including copper, plastic and iron. Holds up to 10 bar of pressure.
4. JWGJW #ad
JWGJW PEX Clamp Cinch Tool Crimping Tool Crimper for Stainless Steel Clamps from 3/8"to 1" with 1/2" 22PCS and 3/4" 10PCS PEX Clamps 002 #adJWGJW #ad
- The cinch&remove tool is constructedof durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life.
Work with stainless steel clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1". This is a all-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool, 22pcs of 1/2” clamps and 10pcs of 3/4” clamps.
It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function. And the ratchet design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch easy. The tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool. Ratchet and self-releasing mechanism ensure a completed crimp.
5. iCRIMP #ad
ICRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One #adiCRIMP #ad
- Durable」the cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life, and inside of the jaw is processed with Wire EDM Cutting to ensure the precision.
Innovative」new design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe fittings, cost-effective and convenient. Easy」it’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.
And the ratcheting design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch effortless. The tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool. All-in-one」this is a all-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, 1pc of Pex cutter, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool, 20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps and 10pcs of 3/4-inch clamps.
Universal」this tool meets astm 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to 1-inch. It can also be used to cinch single ear hose clamp, as long as the ear’s length&width is within the opening range of the jaws.
|Manufacturer||IWISS TOOLS #ad|
6. Master Plumber #ad
Master Plumber 548-823 Pipe Repair Clamp For Emergency Repair Of 3/8-Inch To 3/4-Inch Pipe #adMaster Plumber #ad
- Comes in carded package. Long lasting construction. Includes steel clamps, rubber gaskets, steel screws. Emergency repair for 3/8" pipes.
|Brand||Master Plumber #ad|
|Manufacturer||Master Plumber #ad|
7. Eastman #ad
Eastman 45181 Pipe Repair Clamp, 1/2 inch IPS, 3 inch Length #adEastman #ad
- Measurement- the pipe repair clamp fits a 1/2 inch IPS and measures 3 inches in length. Quality- made of a heavy-duty stainless steel band with galvanized iron lugs that resist corrosion and provide strength and durability.
Functionality- use ez-flo's 3" pipe repair clamp if your pipe has suffered a pinhole, or split. Features- the lugs give a uniform pressure against the gasket to provide the gasket with a positive seal that will not collapse Schedule 40 PVC.
The gasket is made of high-quality rubber that won't deteriorate and has a temperature rating of -20 degrees F to +180 degrees F. Easy installation- features extra long bolts with square shanks and oversized nuts for quick installation. Fast and easy repair on pipes made of steel, puncture, plastic, and copper.