As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SÜA #ad
ER4043, 36" x 3/32" 2 lb. Pack, TIG Aluminum Welding Rod, SÜA #adSÜA #ad
- Available packages: 1 Lb, 5 Lb and 10 Lb. Read this: main image is for reference only. Please check picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound - 1 Lb and 2 Lb Packages come in a Clear Plastic Tube, 5 Lb and 10 Lb Packages are shipped in a Carton Box***.
Select your choice from the size menu options. Er4043 is commonly used for welding grades 6061, 5052, 6063, 3003 and cast alloys 356.0
0, and 443. 0 to name just a few. Melting range is 1065 °f– 1170 °F, 3004, 413. 0, 357. 0, density is 0097 lbs/in3 and post anodizing color is gray. Er4043, commonly referred to as “alsi5", has a 5% silicon and is the oldest and one of the most widely used aluminum welding wires for general purpose applications.
Less sensitive to weld cracking than other aluminum alloys and the 5% silicon content lowers the melting point, increases fluidity of the weld puddle and leaves a bright shiny weld deposit. Available diameters: 0045", 1/8", 5/32", 2 lb, 3/32", 1/16", 3/16".
2. STARTECHWELD #ad
ER4043 Aluminum Tig Welding Rod TIG Welding Wire 4043 3/32" 36" 5Ib Box Tig Rod 5 Pound Box #adSTARTECHWELD #ad
- Er4043 commonly referred to as alsi5 is a 5% silicon aluminum filler metal that is available in spools or cut lengths for MIG or TIG processes.
Aluminum 4043 tig welding rod er4043 3/32" 36" 5Ib Box. This alloy is recommended for welding 3003, 3004, 6061, 356, 6063 and casting alloys 43, 355, 5052, and 214.5 pound Box.
3. Elecxlink #ad
Chemistry, Elecxlink Copper Aluminum Welding Rods, 20-Pack 9.8in 25cm Universal Low Temperature Copper Aluminum Welding Cored Wire for Electric Power #adElecxlink #ad
- Application -- include welding filler wire and spray and flame metalizing wire. Widely use – this low temperature copper aluminum welding wire is suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy/ stainless/galvanized steel/ galvanized cast iron/ copper with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
High quality material — this low temperature copper aluminum welding rod is made of premium nontoxic, odorless and durable copper and aluminum.
No solder powder needed -- there is no need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. It also used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry and so on.
Better than normal aluminum welding rod. Perfect welding effect -- designed with full & smooth welding effect because the item comes with internal powder, great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
4. ALUMALOY #ad
Simple Welding Rods, Aluminum Repair Rods, Alumaloy 10 Rods, Easy #adALUMALOY #ad
- Alumaloy is proudly made in the United States of America! Unlike other specialty repair rods, Alumaloy contains no lead, no tin and no cadmium. Saving money and the planet at the same time. Use something as simple as a propane torch on up. Simply clean the base metal, heat the base metal, NOT THE Alumaloy ROD, repair your way into hundreds of dollars of savings.
Made in the usa: alumaloy is an environmentally friendly product. No worrying: alumaloy melts at 728 degrees fahrenheit giving you the ability to repair the thinnest to the thickest metals without worrying about war-page or distortion.
Specs include: Tensile Strength lbs/ sq. In 39, 000, 000, compression Str. Lb/sq. In 60, shelf life is indefinite. Alumaloy is a welcome addition to any tool box and 100% guaranteed to work for you. Easy to use: alumaloy is as easy as 1-2-3. No flux needed! you can repair boats, tools, and so much more.
Alumaloy even repairs pot metal; one of the most difficult non ferrous metals in the world to repair! Permanent: alumaloy is specially formulated to make strong permanent repairs that can last a lifetime. Please refer to instructional video. Repairs: as seen on tv - alumaloy repairs or fabricates virtually anything made of aluminum, storm doors, bell housing, pontoons, transmission cases, refrigeration coils, pot metal, air conditioning lines, rims, gutters, props, antiques, condensers, molds, or galvanized steel.
5. SÜA #ad
1 Lb, Aluminum E4043 Stick Electrode Rod 3/32" x 14", SÜA #adSÜA #ad
- Read this: the images are for reference only. Good capillary fluidity. These electrodes are 14 inches long and are available in sizes: 3/32", 1/8" and 5/32" - Available Packages: 05 lb, 1 lb and 2 lb - select your option from the Size Menu - Check Picture #2 for an approximate number of electrodes per pound.
SÜa - e4043 is used for production or maintenance and repair welding on all weldable grades of aluminum sheets, pipes, plates, castings, and extrusions with a minimum of 3/32” thickness. Please check picture #2 for an approximate quantity of electrodes per pound***. Very easy to use with an exceptionally stable arc, dense, little splashing, porosity-free with good color match and corrosion resistance.
Weld deposits are strong, easy removal of oxides, the characteristics of the joints are particularly good. Can be used as a smaw-stick electrode or as an oxyacetylene brazing rod. Good weldability; rapid ignition and re-ignition, operating at low amperages with a very minimal amount of spatter or fumes.
Special extruded coating in this electrode is dense and without the air holes found in cheaper dip-coated electrodes and it provides a gas atmosphere to protect the arc. Commonly used on irrigation piping systems, boat parts, automotive, and building-up missing sections on castings, appliances, aluminum door or window frames, aluminum ladders, extrusions, trucks or bus parts, refrigeration equipment, shelves, tanks, ornamental aluminum parts, machining errors, and plates.
6. Linkhood #ad
Silver 0.08 x 10in/2 x 250mm 20-pack, Aluminum Welding Rods, Food, Chemistry, 20-Pack Universal Low Temperature Aluminum Welding Cored Wire for Electric Power #adLinkhood #ad
- It also used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, chemistry, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, food and so.
Widely use: suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance. High quality material: made of aluminum material, nontoxic, odorless and durable material. Perfectwelding effect: designed with full & smooth welding effect because the item comes with internal powder, high thermal conductivity, great weldability and corrosion resistance, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
No solder powder needed: there is no need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. Application: include welding filler wire and spray and flame metalizing wire.
7. Forney #ad
8-Ounce Tub, Forney 37250 Brazing Flux #adForney #ad
- This is manufactured in United States. This are easy to use. Click on the by forney name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!. This are highly durable.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. STARTECHWELD #ad
ER4043 Aluminum Tig Welding Rod TIG Welding Wire 4043 1/8" 36" 5Ib Box Tig Rod 5 Pound Box #adSTARTECHWELD #ad
- Aluminum 4043 tig welding rod er4043 1/8" 36" 5Ib Box. Er4043 commonly referred to as alsi5 is a 5% silicon aluminum filler metal that is available in spools or cut lengths for MIG or TIG processes.
This alloy is recommended for welding 3003, 355, 6061, 3004, 5052, 6063 and casting alloys 43, 356, and 214. 5 pound Box.