As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jorgensen #ad
E-Z Hold Bar Clamps Set, Medium Duty, Jorgensen 24" One Hand Clamp/Spreader, 2-pack #adJorgensen #ad
- As a “standard, ” quick-acting, the patented, one-handed clamp, innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces. Application occasion- Suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Features- the contoured comfort grip and quick release lever make it simple to get a firm grip in a flash.
These unique bar clamps are some of our easiest to use clamps and are ideal for hobby, craft and model projects. E-z hold ii design- not only can these versatile clamps be easily converted into a spreader clamps, also allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single clamp.
Basic parameter- max opening: 24”; load limit: 300 lbs; reach: 3-1/3” from edge of bar to center-line of screw; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon; Bar: 1/4”*3/4” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel.
With 3-1/3 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads. One-handed clamp- these bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use. The unique in-line advancing handle provides comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze.
2. WEN #ad
Two Pack, WEN 10224F2 Quick-Adjust 24-Inch Steel Bar Clamps with 2.5-Inch Throat and Micro-Adjustment Handle #adWEN #ad
- Includes two powerful F-clamps for a clamping force of over 1200 pounds across your workpiece. Non-marring pads prevent scratching and scuffing to your projects.
Micro-adjustment knob creates additional grip and precision. Features a 24-inch steel rail and a 2. 5-inch throat. Quick-adjust design: slide the clamp closed without pressing a single button.
3. IRWIN #ad
Mini Bar, 6-Inch, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps, 4-Pack 1964758, One-Handed #adIRWIN #ad
- Of force. 140lbs of force: keep your workpiece together and evenly distribute 150LBS. Non-marring pads: Grip firmly and protect your workpiece from scratches and scuffs.
Sturdy: resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. Easy-to-use: ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. Quick-grip design: One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
4. Bessey #ad
24 In, 2-1/2 Deep, Clutch Style Bar Clamp #adBessey #ad
- Cast heads. 2 piece clutch plate system. Powder-coated finish. Zinc finish rail. Manufacturer: Bessey. Country of manufacture: China. Protective pads for both top and bottom jaws. Mpn: gscc2. 524.
5. Taytools #ad
Serrated Rail, 2-1/2 Inch Throat Depth, Set Taytools Medium Duty Adjustable Bar Clamps, 24 inch, Soft Grip Handle 450 Pounds Clamping pressure 2, Quick-Release Clutch Style American F Style #adTaytools #ad
- Serrated profile rail size: 0750 inches x 0250 inches. Maximal clamping force: 450 pounds. Soft grip handle size: 3-1/2 inches long by 1 inch diameter; Screw travel: 1-1/4 inches; Thread diameter: 0375 inches.
2 each 24 inch f style clamps with maximum jaw opening of 24 inches. Overall jaw height: 3-1/4 inches; throat or usable jaw depth: 2-1/2 inches; Jaw width: 0750 inches.
6. Jorgensen #ad
24-inch, Jorgensen 2-pack Medium Duty Steel Bar Clamp Set #adJorgensen #ad
- Sliding-head design - the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw. Multiple-disc-Clutch holds securely at any point along the bar. Materials - our clamps are proudly made using high quality materials for lasting value and great performance.
Steel bar clamps are used by professional cabinet makers, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworkers, and with confidence by the doit-yourself homeowner on weekend projects. Basic parameter - max opening: 24”; load limit: 600 lbs; reach: 2-1/2’’ from edge of bar to center-line of screw; bar: 1/4”x3/4” plated, plated steel, round-edge, smoothly cut U.
S. S. Threads; swivel: 3/4’’ diameter, high-carbon steel; Screw: 3/8’’ diameter cold-drawn steel with special, ball-and socket type.
Strong, making this style fast-acting, light-weight steel bars are rust-resistant. All adjustments are made in the moveable sliding head, easy to open and close and suitable for “close quarters” clamping. Feature - rust resistant zinc plated steel bar; Sliding head with multiple disc-clutch holds work securely; New comfort grip handle with fast moving screw. Application occasion - suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Strong, lightweight steel bars are rust-resistant.
7. IRWIN #ad
One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, 24-Inch 1964720 #adIRWIN #ad
- 300 lbs of sustained clamping pressure. New quick-change button easily converts clamp to spreader. One-handed quick-Release trigger releases the clamp instantly. I-beam bar design reduces bending and flexing even under extreme pressure. New removable, swivel jaws and non-marring pads.
8. Jorgensen #ad
2-pack, Jorgensen Cabinet Master 24-inch 90° Parallel Jaw Bar Clamp #adJorgensen #ad
- Features ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle. Perfect parallel jaw design for, composites, plastics, glue-ups of materials, light metals, and mixed materials, general purpose clamping of wood, 90-Degree clamping of materials, can be attached to work surfaces using this clamp.
Deep 3-3/4 inch jaw depth for optimized pressure distribution. Secure locking system prevents jaws from slipping.
Rapid action jaw opening and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movable jaw for spreading.
Tips: the jaws are not parallel when opened, when you tight up and clamp the items, they are preset by an inclination of +/-05°, the clamps will be parallel. This jorgensen bar clamp set is ideal for flat panel, box, cabinet, frame and panel doors assemblies or any other project that requires squareness or evenly applied pressure.