As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. INCRA #ad
Incra MITER5000 Miter 5000 Table Saw Miter Gauge with Sled and Telescoping Fence #adINCRA #ad
- The sled with t-track and clamping fixture secures the work piece as one solid unit for precision cross-cutting at any angle. Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel. Ten expansion disks adjust both sides of the bar for zero side play.
Capitalizing on a great idea, the folks at Incra. Table saw that blends incremental angle control and a special 3-panel sled. The right-hand portion of the sled, once cut. 364 lock solid angle stops in 1/2-degree increments. Hold down clamp locks your work piece onto the sled.
2. INCRA #ad
Incra MITER1000SE Miter Gauge Special Edition With Telescoping Fence and Dual Flip Shop Stop #adINCRA #ad
- Engraved stainless steel primary scale for precision accuracy. 41 laser cut v-stops for extreme accuracy at all popular angles. Patented glidelock miter bar with 6 expansion points for quick repeats.
18- to 31-inch telescoping incremental miter fence for handling a variety of stock widths. Incra flip shop stop-Fence Positioner for optimal mitering accuracy.
|Warranty||1 year replacement warranty|
3. Fulton #ad
Fulton Precision Miter Gauge with Aluminum Miter Fence with 45 degree Angled Ends for Maximum Stock Support and a Repetitive Cut Flip Stop #adFulton #ad
- 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22. 5, rotate the head to the desired position, 30, 60, 45, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, adjustable, 67.5 and 90 degrees. The off-set track allows you to flip the fence for lower profile miter gauge mounts and flip back for standard height miter gauges.
This allows you to position the fence extra close to the saw blade with the power turned off so you have even more control over the workpiece you are cutting.
The fulton miter gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution for your table saw cross cutting needs. The aluminum miter fence is equally well thought out with its 45 degree ends for unsurpassed workpiece support and its ability to mounted to most any miter gauge.
Also include are two sticky back measuring tapes. The head is mounted to a solid steel miter bar that measure 18” in length and is. 353” thick by. 730” wide. The positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used. To adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, release the pin and lock into place. The. 200” thick, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes.
4. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
The Original Dubby Cut-Off Sled for Cutting Accurate Miters On A Table Saw Right Side #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Also available in left side cutting - SOLD SEPARATELY. Dubby right side for full size saw. Safe way to cut small pieces. 35 lbs hold-down pressure.
5. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Router Tables, Jointers and Band Saws, Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the safety orange color for high visibility when in use. The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block.
The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks 1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block, 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, band saw, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects.
All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process. The soles are also washable with with warm water. From the narrow v-style push stick, shaper, to the beefy long push block, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, band saw, table saw and jointer. The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, jointer or a router table. Being safety orange also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process.
6. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
UHMW Precision Milled Bar 3/4" X 3/8" X 36" For Jigs, Router Table and Bandsaws 2 UHMW Bars, Fixtures or Miter Slots size 3/4" x 3/8". Slick Durable Material Slides with Ease. Ideal for Table Saws #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Length of bar may vary slightly. Made in the usa! We all know how residue left on a table saw can be rather irritating and even harder to remove. The idea behind using uhmw material for making jigs & fixtures is that the material stands up to friction better than wood and lower quality or lower density plastics.
Even though its "slick", it does not leave behind any residue which means no clean up after use. Use the 3/4" x 3/8" plastic strips to make sliding table jigs for your table saw, band saw or router table.
Use this uhmw to make jigs and fixtures for your table saw, router table, etc. Uhmw ultra high molecular weight polymer plastic is a linear polyethylene material with a molecular weight in the range of 3, 000, 000, 000 to 6, 000.
Uhmw is 10 times heavier than regular high density polyethylene making it extremely durable for constant repetitive use. Its also very slick in comparison to wood and other plastics. Even though its "slick", it does NOT leave behind any residue which means no clean up after use. This makes it ideal for sleds where repetitive sliding happens regularly. We all know how residue left on a table saw can be rather irritating and even harder to remove.
7. MICRO JIG #ad
Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG, GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables #adMICRO JIG #ad
- A true micrOJIG Innovation. Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Jointer, Router table, & Band saw. Precise 1/4" thin rips. 3-directional Force for total control of the workpiece. Moving-blade-Guard Hand protection.
Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before. Made in usa. Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping. Virtually eliminates kickback. Fully adjustable for easy handling. Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold. Extended 3-year. Work with small stock safely. 100% satisfaction.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
8. SawStop #ad
SawStop TSBC-10R2 Table Saw Brake Cartridge For 10" Blades #adSawStop #ad
- Compatible with all woods and other non-conductive materials. Designed for quick replacement when activated. Compatible with all standard 10-inch blades. Revolutionary SawStop protection. Compatible with sawStop saws that currently receive transparent BLUE cartridges.