As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minwax #ad
Minwax 67300000 Antique Furniture Refinisher, quart #adMinwax #ad
- Leaves wood's warm glow undisturbed. Gently dissolves years of built-up varnish, shellac, lacquer and other old finishes without stripping to uncover wood's natural color and grain.
Leaves wood's warm glow undisturbed. 1 quart. Contains natural wood oils that penetrate and condition wood. No scraping, no sanding, no mess.
Perfect product for antique wooden furniture restoration. No scraping, no sanding, no mess. Gently dissolves years of built-up varnish, shellac, lacquer and other old finishes without stripping to uncover wood's natural color and grain. 1 quart. Does not remove paint or polyurethane.
2. Howard Products #ad
8 oz, Howard Products RF7008 Restor-A-Finish, Dark Oak, 8 Fluid Ounces #adHoward Products #ad
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Golden Oak, Cherry, Mahogany, Maple-Pine, Dark Oak, and Ebony Brown.
Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it.
Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish. With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes. Removes white heat rings and water marks, oxidation, sun fade, smoke damage and most other blemishes.
3. Howard Products #ad
Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 oz, Orange, 16 Fl Oz #adHoward Products #ad
- For use on antiques, kitchen cabinets, dining tables, wood doors and trim, etc. Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax.
The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish.
4. Formby's Furniture Workshop #ad
32-Ounce, Formbys 30013 Furniture Refinisher #adFormby's Furniture Workshop #ad
- No sanding or scraping necessary. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer, and shellac. With the help of fine steel wool, old finish is melted down completely without taking color from wood or raising veneers.
Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer and shellac. After surface dries, a protective finish of Tung oil should be applied. 32-ounce. No sanding or scraping. Finish with an application of Tung Oil.
5. Wood Wizard #ad
Wood Wizard | Restores, Doors, Fine Furniture, Desks, Beautifies and Protects Wood | Great for Antique Furniture, and Cabinets | 5 Ounce Jar #adWood Wizard #ad
- Concentrated formula: one jar conditions massive surface area, ideal for furniture and antiques. Restores, beautifies, and protects wood: Reduces moisture exchange while imparting superior visual clarity to wood surfaces.
Prevents water spots: imparts a natural moisture barrier. Protects all woods: conditions raw wood as well as virtually any finish. Versatile surface conditioning: can be used on woods, painted surfaces, concrete, marble, metal, and leather.
6. Minwax #ad
Minwax 67000000 Antique Oil Finish Natural, quart #adMinwax #ad
- May be used over wood stained with Minwax Wood Finish, or other Minwax wood stains, or applied directly to bare wood to enhance its beauty.
Highly recommended for interior wood surfaces. Easily maintained and highly resistant against staining. Antique oil finish is recommended for interior wood surfaces such as cabinets, tables, paneling, doors and trim.
Highly recommended for interior wood surfaces. Easily maintained and highly resistant against staining. Works by penetrating the wood. Minwax antique oil Finish may be used over finished and unfinished wood. Excellent for restoring refinish paneling. Excellent for restoring refinish paneling.
|Manufacturer||Paint Sundries Solutions #ad|
7. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Howard RS0016 Restor-A-Shine Wood Finish Polishing Compound #adHoward Products #ad
- Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, lacquer, varnish, and shellac wood finishes, pianos, including furniture, floors, and guitars. Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer especially when used on floors.
Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes. Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish. Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, dullness, oxidation, and haze on glossy wood finishes. Made in USA.
8. Formby #ad
16-Ounce, Formbys 30010 Furniture Refinisher #adFormby #ad
- No sanding or scraping necessary. With the help of fine steel wool, old finish is melted down completely without taking color from wood or raising veneers. Finish with an application of tubing Oil.
No sanding or scraping. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer and shellac. 16-ounce. After surface dries, a protective finish of Tung oil should be applied. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer, and shellac.