As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kidde #ad
Red, Kidde Multipurpose Fire Extinguishers, 2 Pack #adKidde #ad
- Of living space. Uscg- and DOT-approved design. Includes 2 fire extinguishers and instruction label. Experts recommend at least 1 fire extinguisher for every 600 sq. Warranty: 6 years limited. Dry chemical composition is made of monoammonium phosphate Powder-coated cylinder fights corrosion.
Ul-rated 1-a, 10-B:C. Easy-to-read pressure gauge. Ft. Use to fight common fires in the home, wood, plastics, including those involving fabrics, flammable liquids and electrical equipment.
|Part Number||BJS 111829|
2. Amerex #ad
5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher 2, Amerex B500 #adAmerex #ad
- Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders. 2a 10bc rating. Temperature range -65°F to 120°F. All-metal Valve Construction. 2 pack.
3. Kidde #ad
160CI, Kidde 21005779 Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher, ABC, 1 Pack, 4 lbs #adKidde #ad
- Multipurpose dry chemical; Fights all types of fire trash, paper, liquids, wood, electrical equipment. Clear instruction label: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher.
Easy to read: gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Quick and powerful: discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI. Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check.
Meets the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL, an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards. Multipurpose protection: fights class A, B, and C fires and is UL rated 2-A:10-B:C. Rechargeable; wall hanger included; Net agent weight 4 pounds. Powder coated aluminum cylinder for corrosion protection. Light weight: Durable, corrosion resistant aluminum cylinder.
|Warranty||6 year limited|
4. Amerex Corporation #ad
Amerex 5 Pound Stored Pressure ABC Dry Chemical 2A:10B:C Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher For Class A, Hose And Nozzle, Wall Bracket, B And C Fires With Anodized Aluminum Valve #adAmerex Corporation #ad
- Fire Extinguishers. Rugged construction 6 year warranty stored pressure design dependable drawn steel cylinder durable high gloss polyester powder paint All metal valve construction Temperature range -65°F to 120°F User friendly Easy and more economical to maintain and service Large loop pull pin Bar coded and bi-lingual labels USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label Light to medium duty anodized aluminum valve body.
5. Labelmaster #ad
Amerex 90-417 B417, 2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, with Wall Bracket #adLabelmaster #ad
- 10 sec. Discharge time. Includes Wall Bracket. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C.
6. Amerex #ad
Amerex B402 QWMLBB 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, with Wall Bracket, 2 Pack #adAmerex #ad
- Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. Discharge time. 14 sec. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. Includes Wall Bracket.
7. Amerex #ad
B And C Fires With Anodized Aluminum Valve, Wall Bracket, Amerex 10 Pound Stored Pressure ABC Dry Chemical 4A:80B:C Steel Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher For Class A, Hose And Nozzle 2 Pack #adAmerex #ad
- Temperature range -65°F to 120°F. Pack of two amerex 10 pound abC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher With Aluminum Valve. User-friendly - easy and more economical to maintain and service, Large loop pull pin, Bar coded and bilingual labels.
8. Amerex #ad
2 Pack, with Wall Bracket, Amerex B417 BHLMPOI, 2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher #adAmerex #ad
- Brass valve | heavy duty - Chrome-plated brass valve body, Stainless steel handle and lever. Aluminum valve | light to medium duty - anodized aluminum valve body, Anodized aluminum handle and lever Temperature range from -65° F to 120° F.
User-friendly - easy and more economical to maintain and service, Large loop pull pin, Bar coded and bilingual labels. Dependable drawn steel cylinders, Stored pressure design, All-metal valve construction, Durable high gloss polyester powder paint.
9. Amerex #ad
Amerex B500, 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher 2 Pack #adAmerex #ad
- 2a 10bc rating. Temperature range -65°F to 120°F. All-metal Valve Construction. Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders. 2 pack.