As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Combat #ad
Combat Max Ant Killing Bait Stations, 6 Count, Indoor and Outdoor Use #adCombat #ad
- 6 bait stations. Contains 001% fipronil. Combat quick kill ant bait kills common household ants, including the queen. Starts killing within hour. Works overnight.
2. HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
Alternative to Bait Traps 6oz, Harris Roach Tablets, 145 Tablets, Boric Acid Roach Killer with Lure #adHARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
- Irresistible to roaches - active ingredient 40% boric acid w/ our formulated lure to attract roaches. Does not have an expiration date. Kills the entire colony - Roaches carry boric acid back to their nests to kill the entire infestation.
Great value - minimum of 145 tablets included to treat a minimum of 12 rooms, long lasting when kept dry & extremely cost effective. 3-1 for use in homes with people & pets. Easy to conceal - use in hidden areas - under drawers, appliances and cabinets. Epa registered - registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No.
3. Terro #ad
Carpenter ants, spiders, TERRO T600 Ant Dust, Kills fire ants, cockroaches #adTerro #ad
- Kills ants including fire & carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders and other insects. For indoor and outdoor use - ideal for crack and crevice treatments.
Easy-to-use - convenient shaker can allows both scatter and wide spread options. Waterproof dust won’t wash away in rain. Ready-to-use - kills insects on contact and continues to kill up to 8 months.
4. Safer Brand #ad
12-Pack, Victor M256 Poison-Free Insect Magnet Traps #adSafer Brand #ad
- Traps the nymphs and eggs of roaches preventing future infestations. Multiple entry points for higher catch rate; bundle includes 12 traps. Multiple entry points for easy access.
Traps roaches, centipedes, silverfish, ants, scorpions, spiders, crickets and palmetto bugs. Unique patented box design fits into small, tight corners. Poison-free insect traps for eliminating roaches, ants, spiders, scorpions, and more.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
5. Garden Safe #ad
24-Ounce Spray, Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer #adGarden Safe #ad
- For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs. Also kills sawfly larvae, psyllids, spittlebugs, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest.
Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower. Kills bugs on contact. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches. Kills aphids, caterpillars, fungus gnats, ants, scale, leafhoppers, mites, mealybugs, whitefly, beetles, thrips, adelgids, plant bugs. Use indoors and outdoors.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
6. Terro #ad
TERRO 1700 T1700 19 oz. Outdoor Ant Killer Spray, 1 Pack #adTerro #ad
- Sprays 10 to 15 ft. Easy spray in hard-to-reach places. Also effective against carpenter ants, boxelder bugs, Asian lady beetles, carpenter bees, spiders, cockroaches and other pests.19 oz aerosol spray can. Provides rapid knockdown and effective long-term control.
7. BioAdvanced #ad
Bayer Advanced 701710 2-in-1 Insect Control Plus Fertilizer Plant Spikes, 10-Spikes #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Kills aphids, mealybugs, plant bugs, Leafhoppers, Scales, Thrips and Whiteflies. Use on potted roses, palms, vines, flowers, hibiscus, houseplants, ficus, and containerized shrubs and trees. For indoor and outdoor potted plants - treats 10 5-inch pots.
Easy-to-use Plant Spikes. 2-in-1 formula kills listed insects while feeding your plants. Use in potted Plants, Indoors or Outdoors. Fertilizer analysis: 8-11-5. Protects and feeds up to 8 weeks without spraying. Includes convenient, easy-to-use applicator. Kills insects and Feeds Plants for up to 2 Months.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Garden Safe #ad
Ready-to-Use, 24-Ounce, Garden Safe Brand Multi-Purpose Garden Insect Killer #adGarden Safe #ad
- Protects your whole garden: Use both indoors and outdoors. Ready-to-use pest control: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required. Contains botanical insecticides: Spray on roses, trees, ornamentals, vegetables, houseplants, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
Kills on contact: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects. Apply as needed: treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations up 10 to times per season.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
9. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG6150 Garden Insect Spray, 16 oz, 16 oz., Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced.
Controls many insects - the insect treatment Spray controls caterpillars, gypsy moth, borers, leafminers, trips, fire ants, tent caterpillars, codling moth, and more.
Fast acting and odorless - monterey insect Killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors. Easy spray application - this csi alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, hand-held, backpack, or hose-end Sprayers. Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, and also broadleaf weeds.