As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Accord Ventilation #ad
Accord ABBBWH18 Baseboard Register with Sunburst Design, White, 18-InchDuct Opening Measurement #adAccord Ventilation #ad
- Removable faceplate for easy installation and cleaning. For floor application, 2-3/4-in projection. Steel construction. 180˚ air deflection with a volume control damper.
Actual length of item is 18-inches; inside duct opening measurement of item is 15-inches to accommodate the 1 ½-inch wide flanges on each end.
|Brand||Accord Ventilation #ad|
2. Accord Ventilation #ad
15-InchDuct Opening Measurement, Accord ABBBWHB15 Baseboard Register with Wicker Design, White #adAccord Ventilation #ad
- For floor application. Actual length of item is 15-inches; inside duct opening measurement of item is 12-inches to accommodate the 1 ½-inch wide flanges on each end.
Solid steel face and premium plated finish. Volume control damper. Listed product sizes refer to the duct opening measurements, not the register itself.
|Brand||Accord Ventilation #ad|
3. Decor Grates #ad
Natural Oak, Decor Grates WL18BB Floor Register, 18-Inch #adDecor Grates #ad
- Easy to Insall. The plastic clips allow for easy removal of the front face plate for cleaning. Wood grain pattern and shade may vary. 18" oak louvered Baseboard register, Natural finish. Useful tip: because of increased floor cleaning during this pandemic, we recommend removing your steel floor registers before cleaning your floor.
Crafted for long trouble free operation. Frequent exposure to water and cleaning detergents will accelerate the rusting process. The floor registers can simply be cleaned using a dry cloth.
|Brand||Decor Grates #ad|
|Manufacturer||Decor Grates #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 12 month Warranty|
4. Truaire #ad
Oil Rubbed Bronze, Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Baseboard Register 18 Inch #adTruaire #ad
- Pop open front with screw provided. Dimension - 18" length x 4. 5" height x 2. 625" base Projection. Opening in bottom is for a 12" x 2. 5" opening. Easy installation.
5. Imperial #ad
White, RG0033, Imperial 14" x 6" Painted Metal Baseboard Grille #adImperial #ad
- One-piece all-steel construction. Painted grills have a durable powder-coat finish. 1/3" fins set at 20-degree angle. 7/8" margin turnback.
6. Continental Industries #ad
Triangular Baseboard Floor Register 10" x 6" Duct Opening/~11 3/8" x 6 7/8" Overall #adContinental Industries #ad
- Solid steel construction with a plastic tab on lever for comfort. Triangular white baseboard diffuser for a 10" x 6" duct opening. Sizing is based on the size of the duct opening it fits NOT the outside dimensions.
Outside dimensions: 11 3/8" width x 6 7/8" height x ~3 3/4" base projection with 7/8" top projection. Comes with a plate damper with 1/3" spaced fins.
7. Imperial #ad
White 2" Base Projection Baseboard Return Grill, 6 Sizes Avail. 14" x 8" Duct Opening/ ~15.375" x 9.25" Overall #adImperial #ad
- Made in Canada. Projection at the top is 1 inch and the projection at the bottom is 2 inches. White powder coated steel grill no damper made by Imperial Manufacturing. Fits duct size 14 inch x 8 inch with an overall faceplate of 15 1/4 inch x 9 1/2 inch.
8. Rocky Mountain Goods #ad
Paintable Vent Cover, Consistent air Flow 10" x 6", Rocky Mountain Goods Air Return Grille, Louvered Design, Matte White, Includes Full Installation kit, Heavy Duty Steel with Premium Finish #adRocky Mountain Goods #ad
- Size of wall vent cover shown made to perfectly fit duct opening. Louvered design for look and better air flow. Lifetime warranty. Includes installation kits with screw for quick installation of air return register. Heavy duty steel air return vent cover.
9. HVAC Premium #ad
HVAC Corner Vent Cover, 18" Corner Baseboard Grille, White #adHVAC Premium #ad
- Powder-coat finish - smooth, Scratch-Resistant, shiny, Beautiful. Smooth surface edges - run your Fingers Across The Surface To Feel The Smoothness.
Looks like It Was Just Waxed. Quality packaging - carefully Shrink Wrapped with Cardboard Backing to Prevent Damage in Shipment. Easy unrestricted air Flow For Your HVAC System.