As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Presa #ad
Presa 3/8 in. Drive 10-80 ft-lbs Beam Torque Wrench #adPresa #ad
- Drive beam torque wrench. Accurately tighten and loosen nuts and bolts on your car, truck or garden tractor with this 3/8 in. Easy to read scale calibrated in both directions. Dual scale 0 to 80 ft.
Lbs. Greater gripping capability is provided by a textured black handle. Rugged, steel construction with corrosion-resistant, mirror-chrome finish makes this a vital tool. And 0 to 108 newton meters. Graduated indicator tip eliminates parallax error.
2. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC2FR100F Wrench 3/8" Dr. Split Beam Torque w/Flex Head 20-100 Ft./Lbs #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Dated calibration compliance certificate. Look no further than here for a tool that offers convenience. Packaged in a storage case. And is made in the USA.
3. ARES #ad
ARES 70214, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, 3/8-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, 0-800 Inch/Pounds and 0-90 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family.
If you have any issues with your ARES Beam Torque Wrench, or refund. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
The design allows for both ccw and cw use! precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-800 in/lb in 25 in/lb increments and 0-90 Nm in 11 Newton Meter Increments. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy. Item specifications: our 3/8-inch drive 0-800 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. Reliable, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, effective & EFFICIENT TOOLS: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools.
4. Tooluxe #ad
TOOLUXE 03703L Dual Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 3/8” & ½” Drives | 17” Length | 0-150 Ft-Lbs | SAE | Premium Steel Alloy #adTooluxe #ad
- Easy-to-read: this intuitive scale is calibrated in both directions from 0 to 150 foot-pounds SAE, while also in metric from 0 to 20 meter-kilograms for quick and easy readability and convenience to the user. Quality: this dual drive torque wrench is constructed with a powerful steel alloy and a durable corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish for long lasting service life in your automotive garage or at home.
Reliable: beam deflection wrenches provide precise readings every time and do not come out of calibration like a drive click torque wrench that must be recalibrated.
Precision: this torque wrench uses a calibrated scale fitted to the handle to precisely measure torque and includes a graduated tip to prevent parallax error.
Versatile: this tool comes with a 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch anvil, which are included for added versatility and includes a 17” long shaft and grooved handle to help supply ample torque to your bolts and nuts. Application: a beam style torque wrench is a must-have tool for automobile mechanics because it allows the user to fasten nuts and bolts to an exact tightness measured by torque, which is recommended by car manufacturers.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
5. GEARWRENCH #ad
Black, GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Beam Torque Wrench 0-800 in/lbs., 2956N #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Item height: 5. 0 inches. Directly measure a variety Of Torque Values When Tightening Fasteners. Color: Black. Manufactured In Taiwan.
6. Titan #ad
Titan Tools Titan 23141 3/8" Drive Beam Type Torque Wrench #adTitan #ad
- 0-90 nm. 0-800 in. Lbs. Works with right and left hand thread fasteners. Pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Minimum wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, insuring better accuracy.
|Manufacturer||Titan Tools #ad|
7. GEARWRENCH #ad
85195, GEARWRENCH 3/8" 120XP Flex Head Electronic Torque Wrench with Angle, 10-100 Ft/Lbs #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- 3 function modes feature peak torque, angle, and peak angle for additional versatility. 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days. 120xp head provides a 3° ratcheting arc to turn fasteners in narrow spaces.
5 torque measurement units provide a readout in ft-lb, kg-m, In-lb, Nm, and kg-cm. 10 available preset torque settings allow you to quickly access frequently repeated applications.
Knurled aluminum handle lets you grip comfortably, while clearly marked midpoint promotes additional accuracy. Vibrating handle, buzzer, and LCD screen alert when target torque is reached.
Meets or exceeds ASME standards and specifications. Low profile tube, 15° flex teardrop head, and flush mounted on/off switch allow for better access in tight confines. Digitally tracks torque and angle measurements. Torque accuracy of +/-2% cw and +/-3% ccw between 20% and 100% of wrench capability angle settings offer +/-1% of reading of angle accuracy.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days|
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive 120XP Micrometer Torque Wrench 10-100 ft/lbs., 85176 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Knurled aluminum handle lets you grip comfortably, while clearly marked midpoint promotes additional accuracy. Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read. 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days.
120xp head provides a 3° ratcheting arc to turn fasteners in narrow spaces. Low profile tube, teardrop head, and flush mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight confines. 100% steel construction offers lasting strength and durability.
Meets or exceeds asme b107. 300 and exceeds ANSI specifications on load and cycle. Injection molded case with removable lid and EVA foam insert for secure storage and convenience. Enclosed ratchet head design resists dirt infiltration for continuous and efficient execution. Torque accuracy of +/- 3% cW in the upper 80% of wrench capability delivers high performance.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days|
9. Ram-Pro #ad
3/8” & 1/2” Dual Drives 0-150 Ft-Lb/0-20 KG-M | Dial Deflection, Dual-Direction Measuring Torque Gauge | Great for Automotive, Car, Lawnmower and Gun Assembly, RAM-PRO Beam Style Torque Wrench #adRam-Pro #ad
- Quality: high quality accurate deflection torque spanner made in taiwan – needle point gauge body, made from Durable Chrome Vanadium All Steel Body with Chrome Finish – Ergonomic Black Handle Grip Provides full leverage When Tightening/Loosening - The Old-Fashioned Standard Beam Type Wrench will stay accurate and last forever with no need to re-calibrate.
Uses: dial measures torque clockwise & counter-clockwise when doing repairs or maintenance on automotive cars, Motorcycle Bracket Axle Bolts, Gun Barrel/Castle Nuts AR, Spark/Drain Plugs, Transmissions, Trailer Hitches, Wheel Lug Nuts, Lawn-Mowers Blade, Chassis work, Boats, General Purpose Machines, Bikes, Engines, Yoke Bolts & More.
The ram-pro simple beam style torque wrench is an inexpensive inherently accurate Tool that lets you tighten and loosen with confidence any nut or bolt to the precise torque needed, without wearing out or breaking.
Specs: built-in drive socket heads: ½’ & 3/8” – universal sae & metric scale range: 0-150 foot-pound/0-20 meter-kilograms – increments: 5 ft-lb/1 M-KG – Color: Black/Chrome – Weight: 1. 25 lbs. Design: dual torque measuring scales showing ft-lbs. Kgm’s - double beams lever and indicator needle measures torque force precisely – built-in 2-in-1 ½” & 3/8” Drives with Detent Balls - Graduated Indicator Tip Eliminates Parallax Error - For Best Accuracy the Handle Pivots so you’ll always grab the middle point. Length: 19” – width: 4-3/8” – Height: 2. 5”.