As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Paslode #ad
Paslode Cordless Roofing Nailer #adPaslode #ad
- The first fuel powered cordless roofing tool. Better alternative to hand nailing. Eliminate compressor set-up and tear-down. Drives 2 nails per second. Aleviate workplace clutter.
2. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer #adDEWALT #ad
- Easy to use. High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life.
3. Metabo HPT #ad
Accepts Nails From 2-1/2" to 3-1/2", Over-Molded Rubber Grip, Ideal For Joist Hangers & Metal Connectors NH90AB, Pneumatic, Metabo HPT Palm Nailer, 360° Swivel Fitting #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Fitting: 360 degree swivel fitting for maximum maneuverability and ease of use. Nailer: Palm nailer. Grip: over-molded rubber grip for added comfort, better hold and reduced vibration. Magnetic nose: holds a fastener in place for safe and accurate fastener placement.
Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Metabo hpt: same tools. New name. Applications: Ideal for installing Joist hangers and metal connectors. Fasteners: accepts a 2-1/2" - 3-1/2" bulk nail. Lightweight: Only 1. 3 lbs for easy maneuverability.
4. AeroPro #ad
AeroPro CN45N Professional Roofing Nailer 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch #adAeroPro #ad
- Single-action side loading magazine with capacity up to 120 coil nails. Selective actuation switch sequential or bump. Tool-free precise adjustable drive depth.
Heat treated aluminum hosing designed for extra heavy duty application. Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil.
5. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer #ad3PLUS #ad
- Drives 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;. Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.
Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;. High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
6. BOSTITCH #ad
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch RN46 #adBOSTITCH #ad
- Magazine angle - 15 Degree. Operating pressure : 70 -120 psi. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing. Backed by seven-year limited warranty. Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.
3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Adjustable depth control, body and magazine wear guards, full round driver, side-load canister. Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life.
7. HBT #ad
HBT HBCN45P 3/4'' to 1-3/4'' Coil Roofing Nailer with Magnesium Housing #adHBT #ad
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact mode. Durable and lightweight magnesium housing helps reduce user fatigue. Tool-free adjustable depth control helps set nails properly; adjustable shingle guide allows for quick and consistent shingle spacing.
Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection; contact safety With Carbide inserts for less wear and tear. Drives 11 gauge full head coil roofing nails ranging from 7/8'' To 1-3/4''.
8. Metabo HPT #ad
Pneumatic, 16 Degree Magazine NV45AB2, Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Fasteners: accepts 16º wire coil roofing nails from 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch. Durable: pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions. Carbide tipped push lever: Reduces wear. Roofing nailer: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards.
Depth adjustment: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving. Lightweight: at only 5. 5 lb. The nv45ab2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability. Easy fastener installation: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment.
9. WEN #ad
WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer #adWEN #ad
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI. Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams. Fire 11-gauge nails.
12 inches anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch. Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches. Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs.