As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Router Edge Guide for Fixed Base Compact Router DNP618 Medium #adDEWALT #ad
- Easy slide and; lock positioning adjustment. Allows for precise positioning of inlays, dadoes, etcetera. All steel construction. Quickly attaches to fixed base compact router. Extends to 3-Inch from edge of material.
2. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Plunge Base for Compact Router DNP612 & Router Edge Guide for Fixed Base Compact Router DNP618,As shown in the picture,Medium #adDEWALT #ad
- Product 2: All steel construction. Product 1: adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
Product 1: rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control. Product 1: precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
Product 2: quickly attaches to fixed base compact router. Product 2: allows for precise positioning of inlays, dadoes, etcetera. Product 2: extends to 3-Inch from edge of material. Product 1: clear, lexan sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
3. CICIDO #ad
Straight Edge Guide for Quickly Attached to Router Fixed Base DNP618, Router Edge Guide for Fixed Base Compact Router #adCICIDO #ad
- Precise positioning features an easy slide and lock positioning adjustment. Easy to install the length of edge guide is 10 inch, use the included two screws to install the edge guide on the base compact router, dadoes, and then you can get precise positioning of inlays, and more.
Easy disassemble, at the bolt built-in silicone ring, fixed tighter, making opera error-free. Two scale units are designed for easy measurement. Extend from the edge of the material to 3 inches or more, If you use the second way to increase the length of the guide, this is very helpful when routing out past the end of your material to help keep the router from dipping into the wood and cutting too deep.
Multiple adaptations this straight edge guide works for dcw600b 20v max xr cordless router, PORTER-CABLE 450 and 451, dwp611 COMPACT ROUTER, it will be a perfect addition.
Router auxiliary tool are you still worried about not being able to use compact router for getting quickly a straight line on the wooden board? Please use our auxiliary tool ——DNP618 Router Edge Guide, electrophoresis process anti-rust, so you will easily get a straight line on the board! This tool is made of all iron, durable and has a smooth surface, hard enough not to bend, which will not damage your wood board. Two usages like the picture instructions, you can get two usage methods.
|Warranty||We provide lifetime technical support.|
4. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DWP611PK 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's w/ DNP618 Edge Guide for Fixed Base Compact Router #adDEWALT #ad
- Allows for precise positioning of inlays, dadoes, etcetera. Durable 1. 25hp motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications. No load speed range 16, 000-27, 000rpm. Dual led's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
Extends to 3-inch from edge of materia. Allows up to 1. 5" of depth travel with standard base & 2" with plunge base. Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" fixed base only. Quickly attaches to fixed base compact router. Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications.
5. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Router Edge Guide, Fine Adjustment, Vacuum Adaptor DW6913 #adDEWALT #ad
- For use with all DEWALT routers. Includes adapter for use with standard 1-1/4, 1-3/8 and 1-1/2-inch shop vacs. Straight guide with fine fence adjuster for precision positioning of the parallel fence.
Backed by a 1-year warranty. Attaches to standard shop vacuum cleaners 1-1/4-inch, 1-3/8-inch and 1-1/2-inch.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
6. Makita #ad
Makita XTR01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact Router #adMakita #ad
- On/off button with separate lock button helps prevent accidental startup of the tool for user and work piece protection. Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load. Variable speed control dial 10, 000 to 30, 000 RPM to match the speed to the application.
Makita built brushless motor delivers faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials. The electronically controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
7. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Router Dust Collection Adapter for Fixed Base Routers DNP615 #adDEWALT #ad
- Provides dust collection capability for DWP611 or DWP611PK fixed base unit. Provides good bit visibility. Easy to setup-quick thumbscrew attachment. Easy vacuum hook up/plug in.
8. Techtronic Industries, Co. Ltd. #ad
Ryobi P601 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Fixed Base Trim Router Battery Not Included – Tool Only #adTechtronic Industries, Co. Ltd. #ad
- Compatible battery models include the p100, p102, P105, P104, P107, P103, and P108. Aluminum base: this sturdy base will keep this compact power tool stable while you perform a variety of tasks around the home or jobsite.
Gripzone overmold: maintain a firm grip with the rubber coating that allows precision handling, even in slippery conditions. Depth adjustment knob: don’t worry about having to use a tool; fine tune the depth of your cuts with the onboard, easy-to-use knob.
Led lighting: a set of led lights onboard this unit allow you to see your project clearly in less than optimal lighting conditions. One+ compatible: a variety of ryobi 18v lithium ion batteries are compatible with this tool.
9. DEWALT #ad
8-1/4-Inch DWE7485, DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, Compact #adDEWALT #ad
- Guaranteed tough: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability. Variety of cuts: 24. 5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets. Easy adjustments: rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate.
Power: 15 amp, 5800 rpm motor. Onboard storage: onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage.