As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Allway Tools #ad
Allway Keyhole Saw Blades 10 Teeth, 24 Teeth #adAllway Tools #ad
- Pack includes 1 hb10t 10 teeth per inch wood cutting blade and 1 HB24T 24 tooth metal cutting blade. 2 pack. Have teeth milled in tungsten alloy steel which has been hardened & oil tempered to produce the finest possible cutting edge. Handy saw blade.
|Brand||Allway Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Allway Tools Inc #ad|
|Model||Allway Keyhole Saw Blades 10 Teeth, 24 T|
2. Allway Tools #ad
Allway Keyhole Saw Blades 10 Teeth, 24 Teeth 10 #adAllway Tools #ad
- Pack includes 1 hb10t 10 teeth per inch wood cutting blade and 1 HB24T 24 tooth metal cutting blade. Have teeth milled in tungsten alloy steel which has been hardened & oil tempered to produce the finest possible cutting edge. Handy saw blade.
3. Goldblatt #ad
Keyhole Saw with Soft Grip Handle, Goldblatt Drywall Saw, 6-inch Jab Saw, Hand Saw, Wallboard Saw with 8-TPI Bi-metal Blade, Sheetrock Saw #adGoldblatt #ad
- What's included: a jab saw with comfortable grip. Professional developed to meet your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the jab saw, never hesitate to contact us . Applicable object: suitable for drywall, cement board, plywood, wallboard, thin paneling and PVC.
Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. Blade features: d6a+m2 6 inch bi-metal smooth blade, both sides have inverted teeth to increase the pulling force, three cutting surfaces leads to 50% faster than traditional versatile tooth.
Practical & durable: sharpened tip with an oblique angle for plasterboard or splint.
Precision cross-ground teeth cut in both push and pull directions for fast, clean, and effortless cutting. Ergonomic grip design: lightweight jab saw with soft grip and slip-resistant handle, ergonomically designed for continuous use with minimal fatigue, larger handle guard for improved safety. Always need your suggestion to make progress.
4. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 704 Compass Saw Blade, 8 TPI, 12-Inch #adKlein Tools #ad
- 702. Weight: 014-pound. Teeth per-Inch: 8. No. Fits magic-slot compass saw handle Cat. Blade length: 12-Inch.
5. KAKURI #ad
Made in JAPAN 40365, KAKURI Japanese Keyhole Saw for Wood 6 Inch Fine Tooth, Woodworking Hand Jab Saw, Oil Finished Red Oak Handle #adKAKURI #ad
- It does not require screws or tools for replacement, close the mechanism, so you can easily change the spare. The handle mechanism to hold the blade has an ergonomic design to improve grip and cutting action. To change the blades, simply lift the locking mechanism, slide the blade in, and you are ready to start the project.
Easy interchangeable blade: the blade is replaceable and compatible with all handles in the same series. These japanese saws are used by professional musical instrument craftsmen, furniture craftsmen, joinery artisans, and pro carpenters worldwide.
Please enjoy the authentic highest grade Japanese saw series from KAKURI brand. Since it is a fixed blade, it can make holes in a thick wood securely. Please see the bottom of the page for all information about this series.
It is possible to combine the blade and handle as you want. Quality japanese pull saw series: a series of kakuri japanese woodworking hand saw uses Japanese unique traditional techniques. It fits in your hand and supports your comfortable woodworking work. Japanese wood keyhole saw: it is the ideal saw for cutting wood and board into curved lines and making holes. The fine-tooth blade makes the cutting surface smooth.
6. Great Neck #ad
Keyhole Saw Blade, GreatNeck WL6C 6-Inch Wallboard Saw, Sheetrock and Drywall Handsaw, Drywall and Sheetrock Tool #adGreat Neck #ad
- Specifications: our 6-inch sheetrock cut out tool measures 14” x 3. 3” x 1. 1” and weighs less than 1 pound; This drywall saw also has a 40-tooth count, allowing for superior cutting power. Multiple uses: this 6-inch sheetrock drywall saw can cut through both drywall and sheetrock; The uses for this wallboard knife are endless.
Easy use and storage: this drywall saw tool is easy to use and store; At only 6 inches and 4 ounces, this tool is effortless to carry around the workplace for various jobs; The keyhole saw is also small enough to store in any toolbox.
Comfortable grip: the handle of this drywall and sheetrock saw is made of wood and is finished into a smooth sleek design; This drywall saw handle allows for a superior, comfortable grip that will not strain your hands.
High quality material: our 6-inch sheetrock and drywall cutter is made from hardened and tempered steel to cut through drywall again and again; This jab saw is also made with nickel-plated ferrule which will resist rust.
|Brand||Great Neck #ad|
|Warranty||Greatneck limited lifetime.|
7. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Utility Knife Blade, Swanson Tool Folding Jab Saw, Orange/Black, 7-1/2" #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Jab saw and utility knife in one compact design—carry fewer tools on the job. Two saw positions allow for more comfortable cutting. Blades conveniently fold into handle to allow easy storage in any toolbox or tool belt.
Change razor blades easily so they always stay sharp. Replace saw blades with any standard reciprocating saw blade. Change blades quickly and easily with Swanson exclusive blade-locking technology.
8. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Japanese Woodworking Detail Trim Saw | Fine Tooth Pattern | 5/16” Narrow Tapered Blade | 5” Length with 13 TPI with Minimal Set | Oak Wood Handle | Lightweight Hand Tool #adKings County Tools #ad
- Detail work – unsurpassed at getting between crowded dovetails for final fit and trim tasks. Keyhole saw – fine teeth long with a 5” blade make this a must have hand tool for the shop or in the toolbox for any carpentry work. Smooth cuts – precise cuts even in hard to reach spots as well as an extremely fine kerf.
Carvers delight – highly functional detail saw that carvers, turners, modelers and patternmakers will enjoy using in trim tasks. Great grip – the oak handle allows for an easy grip to quickly position your hand without losing grip while only weighing 1 oz.
9. KAKURI #ad
Plaster, Made in JAPAN, Wallboard, KAKURI Drywall Saw Folding 4" Hand Jab Saw, Mini Pocket Keyhole Saw for Wood, Japanese Pull Saw Razor Sharp Japanese Steel Blade, Foldable Wood Handle, Woodworking #adKAKURI #ad
- Also, and the blade edges are impact hardened for durable, plating is applied to prevent rust. The long nose blade can cut curve cutting easily. Japanese pull saw is used by pulling, wallpaper, effortless cutting.
The small blade is ideal for precision work and working even in tight spaces. Product specifications: open size folded size: 9. 8"x1. 7"x06" 5. 7"x1. 7"x06" / blade material: japanese carbon steel / kerf Width: 0035" / handle material: Beechwood / Blade Thickness: 0027" / blade length: 4" / TPI: 16.
9 / made in JAPAN. You can carry it around in your pocket and safe for storage. Small folding keyhole saw: japanese folding keyhole saw for drywall, plywood, plaster, and you can enjoy smooth, wood, etc.
It will not lock when folded. Comfort wood handle: the handle is made of natural beech wood with a slight curve to fit your hand and make it easy to grip. Japanese steel blade excellent sharpness: the blade is made of quality Japanese carbon steel for excellent sharpness, long-lasting sharpness. The blade can be locked when used.