As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
Gallon, Sunnyside Corporation 873G1 Pure Raw Linseed Oil #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Penetrates deep and protects wood creating a quality finish for wood furniture and antiques. Increases water repellency and weather resistance. Apply to raw wood only. Dries in 2-4 Days.
Read label Carefully Before Use. Great for Wood Finishing. No additives. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant. Slow drying, up to 2-4 days, allowing oil to penetrate deeply into the wood. Can be added directly to oil based paints and stains.
2. LinSheen #ad
Gallon, LinSheen Boiled Linseed Oil – Fast Drying Wood Treatment to Rejuvenate, Restore and Protect Outdoor and Indoor Wood Funiture, Floors and Sports Equipment #adLinSheen #ad
- Clear wood finish - boiled Linseed oil absorbs into the wood's grain enhancing the natural color and the texture of the grain. Difference between boiled & raw - boiled Linseed Oil has drying solvents added to the oil to speed up the drying process; whereas raw is in its purest form and is slow to dry.
Preserve & protect - boiled linseed fast-drying oil penetrates deep into the grain to help prevent deterioration of the wood ensuring it's longevity.
Easy to apply - linseed oil is a derived from flaxseeds, also known as flaxseed oil; easy to use on large surfaces to condition and enhance untreated wood. Safeguard untreated wood - to finish, decks, and preserve indoor and outdoor wood anything from patio furniture, protect, wood flooring & sporting equipment.
3. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
SUNNYSIDE CORPORATION Sunnyside 872G5 5-Gallon Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Used to extend And Fortify Oil-based Coatings. Dries in 12-18 Hours. The product is 5GAL Boiled Linseed Oil. The product is manufactured in China.
Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant. Easy to use. Makes an easy-to-use, High Quality Finish For Fine Woods. Assure a uniformly, Tough, Elastic And Glossy Film.
4. Sunnyside #ad
Sunnyside 872G5 5 Gallon Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside #ad
- A natural oil derived from the seed of the flax plant. Used to extend & fortify oil based coatings to assure a uniformly tough. Elastic & glossy film that repels water. Boiled linseed oil in metal can. 5 gallon.
5. Klean-Strip Green #ad
Klean-Strip Green GLO45 Boiled Linseed Oil, 1-Gallon #adKlean-Strip Green #ad
- Protects wood. Produces a beautiful hand-rubbed finish on wood and antiques. Improves flow and gloss of oil-based paints. Natural protectant. Seals wood.
6. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
Sunnyside Corporation 87232S Boiled Linseed Oil, Quart #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Enhances natural wood tones and grain patterns of wood. Makes an easy-to-use, High Quality Finish For Fine Woods. Apply to unfinished wood only. Extends and fortifies oil-based paints and coatings.
Assure a uniformly, Tough, Elastic And Glossy Film. Fast drying, usually within 12-18 hours depending on conditions. Penetrates and protects wood creating a quality finish for wood furniture and antiques. Dries in 12-18 Hours. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant.
7. Rubio Monocoat #ad
Restores & Polishes All Kinds Of Wooden Furniture And Hardwood Floors Black, 1.3 L, Linseed Oil Wood Finish, Chemical-Free Wood Conditioner And Protectant – Natural, Zero VOC, Non-Toxic #adRubio Monocoat #ad
- For all types of wood: whether you’re looking for a natural finish oil, oak tables, hardwood floors, or wooden furniture, you can count on our Chemical-Free Wood Conditioner and protector to get the job done. Non-toxic & safe to use: when we say our hardwood floor finish oil is natural we mean it. It contains 0% VOC or any water and solvents.
Natural wood care: our wood protector oil is made to provide you with a simple, all natural materials that include Linseed Oil making these the right choice for any home, convenient and incredibly effective way to color and protect any wooden surface with one single layer! This nontoxic wood finish is made using only high quality, office or commercial establishment.
Unlike the rest, it doesn’t leave behind any starting marks or overlaps. It’s perfect for using on all kinds of woods as well as being water and heat resistant making it perfect for use in the kitchen and washroom. 100% risk-free purchase: we make customer satisfaction our top priority, always has been and always will be.
Renew and restore: this furniture polish uses natural oils to restore and recolor wooden furniture while maintaining their original look. It’s available in a wide variety of colors to provide you with the right natural oil wood finish to help enhance the natural look and feel of your wood surfaces. This is why we use a safe yet effective formula to provide you with a wood finish that’s just right for all your needs. This hardwood floor conditioner is made from using only natural ingredients without using any harmful additives, chemicals, and BPA.
8. Klean-Strip Green #ad
Klean-Strip Green CLO45 Boiled Linseed Oil, 5-Gallon #adKlean-Strip Green #ad
- Protects and seals unfinished wood surfaces. Produces a beautiful hand-rubbed finish on fine wood and antiques. Produced from the seed of the flax plant and processed so that it will dry faster than raw linseed oil.
9. HOPE'S #ad
One, 128 Fl Oz, Moisture Resistant Sealer, HOPE'S 100% Pure Tung Oil Wood Finish for Furniture & Floors #adHOPE'S #ad
- Protects - resistant to moisture, alcohol, oil, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products.
Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature. Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, and becomes part of the wood itself.
Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, stone, weathered wood, stripped wood, and cast iron.
|Manufacturer||Hope Company #ad|