As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Troy #ad
Red Line Professional 11-Foot Drywall Lift Panel Hoist Jack #adTroy #ad
- Tool free assembly and teardown. One person Operation. Tilts 65° laterally for easy loading and for installation on sloped ceilings. Get sheets in place and mounted in a fraction of the time. All welded steel construction.
|Manufacturer||Red Line #ad|
2. Drywall Axe #ad
Foam – Measure and Mark Wood for Rip Cuts, Drywall Axe All-in-one Hand Tool with Measuring Tape and Utility Knife – Measure, Carpet, Tile, Shingles, Insulation, Mark and Cut Drywall #adDrywall Axe #ad
- Durable abs head and rubberized handle maximize balance and control, yet is lightweight at under 1 pound. Mark measurements and full length rip-cuts with the included carpenter's pencil, which fits into the convenient holder so it will stay right where you need it.
Built-in heavy duty sae 10 feet by 1 inch measuring tape with secure lock allows you to easily measure and transfer to drywall or any other material; measure once, cut once; tape measure guide ensures consistent and accurate cuts.
Includes 4 extra utility blades, stored in handle; uses standard utility knife blades. A hand-tool for the do-it-yourselfer - measure, linoleum, carpet, wood paneling, hanging pictures and blinds, cutting fabric, ceiling tile, roof shingles, plywood, insulation, wood flooring, foam board, vinyl siding, mark and cut drywall with one easy to use tool; also ideal for floor tile, and so much more.
3. GypTool #ad
11' Reach Red, GypTool Drywall Lift Panel Jack Hoist #adGypTool #ad
- Easy tool-free setup: ideally suited for busy contractors and professionals, this lift features quick, tool-free setup and disassembly convenient portability and storage. Large cradle extends to 7' in width, rotates 360 degrees and tilts 65 degrees forward for use on both flat and sloped ceilings.
Telescoping mast allows for quick and smooth sheetrock raising/lowering, positioning and installation of drywall, accommodating panels up to 4' x 16' in size. Heavy-duty construction: constructed with a superior, all-welded, heavyweight steel frame and enamel finish, this lift provides long-lasting durability and reliable performance.
Powerful winch crank: contractor-grade drywall lift features a new and improved advanced gear system, providing easier lifting, sheetrock and wood panels on ceilings or walls, for stress-free and efficient work.
Stable & secure: cradle features auto-locking outriggers and panel support tabs to hold panels in place and the entire unit is supported by a 4' wide tripod base with anti-slip locking casters for secure mounting. Superior reach: simply and easily hoists panels overhead, as lift features an 11' reach for flat ceilings.
4. TelPro #ad
Yellow, Telpro Inc. 138-2 Panellift Drywall Lift #adTelPro #ad
- Genuine Panel lift brand. Tilting cradle. Sheets up to 4’x16′. Max load rating 150 lbs. Easy assembly – no tools required.
|Manufacturer||Telpro Inc. #ad|
5. Artist hand #ad
Drywall Lift Panel 11' Lift Drywall Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Jack Rolling Caster Wheel Sheetrock Drywall Lift Construction Tools #adArtist hand #ad
- Quiet workingthe drywall lift is almost no noisy and The Panel Lift is almost no squeeking soud when The Panel Hoist raise and lower the hoist. The panel lift allows one person working alone to install drywall walls and ceilings.
The panel hoist easy to position and tweak to get them exactly where I needed them. Allows one person working alonethis drywall lift is perfect for DIY and residential use.
The panel hoist is load capacity is about 150 lbs. Easy to assemble and disassembleThe drywall lift is very solidly built, The Panel Lift is easy to assemble and disassemble without tools.
Safe and in good balancethe drywall lift with wheel base. Wide enough to stabilize a 12 foot drywall sheet 15 feet above ground, The telescoping center of the Panel Lift does the actual lifting through a cable/ pulley mechanism. 150lbs load capacitythis drywall lifter is made of heavy duty steel. The panel Lift ensures its long life span.
6. Artist Hand #ad
Artist Hand 11' Drywall Lift Rolling Panel Hoist Jack Lifter Construction Caster Wheels Lockable Tool Red #adArtist Hand #ad
- Ce standard --ce standard lift, build with All welded steel construction. Hoist up on walls/ceilings--lifts 11' horizontal Ceiling & Max. 15'wall, apply various Drywall panels up to 4ftx8ft. Features 3x4" caster wheels for easy rolling and stop.
150lbs 11' drywall lift--heavy duty steel construction, Max Load Capacity: 150 LBS. Built-in winch with brake--The lock device and built-in winch brake to guarantee safety and sturdiness while working. Tool free assembly--easy assemble, no tool required. Quick tool-free setup and dis-assembly for storage.
7. Panellift #ad
PANELLIFT 154-00 18" Drywall Lift Height Extension #adPanellift #ad
- Brand name: Panellift. Made in the USA. Installs in seconds. Increases the reach on any PANELLIFT Drywall Lift by 18-Inch.
|Manufacturer||Telpro Inc. #ad|
8. Laserjamb #ad
2-pack #3HAND5, FastCap 3rd Hand Support System 57-to-144-Inches #adLaserjamb #ad
- Quick release lever. Fully articulated ends. 2 identical supports included. Load capacityeach - 150 lbs. Reaches 5-to 12-feet; Action lever for secure pressure. Textured rubber pads for gripping.
|Part Number||3-H 2PK 3RD HAND 5'|
|Warranty||Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship|
9. WEN #ad
WEN 6369 Variable Speed 5 Amp Drywall Sander with 15' Hose #adWEN #ad
- Includes 60, 120, 80, 150, 180 and 240 grit hook-and-loop 9-inch sanding discs. Variable speed adjustment operates anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM. Automatic dust removal system combined with the 15-foot dust hose minimizes Clean-up.
Hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever. 5-amp head-mounted motor provides maximum torque to the sanding disk.