As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Delta UHMW Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert Approx Dims 13-3/8in x 3-3/4in x 1/2in #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- 13 3/8" x 3 3/4" x 1/2" thick- made of UHMW. Please check your Length, Width and Thickness of your current insert before ordering. The insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot for standard Kerf, Thin Kerf or Dado blades.
Helps to prevent tear-out and closes the large factory gap between blade and insert. Insert comes with leveling screws and rear safety pin.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. The reason you would use zero clearance inserts with dado blades is to reduce the amount of tear out the dado blade set produces. Zero clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades.
This is especially true when cutting plywood. If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening.
The insert features two snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement! You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets.
Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. Insert colors may vary from images shown. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades.
3. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft DL-1U Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert for Delta Table Saw Colors may Vary #adLeecraft #ad
- Offers superior rigidity, durability, flatness, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering. Measures: 13-3/8" x 3-3/4" x 1/2" Please measure before ordering.
Elimantes dangerous gap around blade where thin off-cuts can get wedged. Includes leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws; rear safety pin; precut blade bottom pocket for fully retracted blades and bevel cuts.
Fits: delta: unisaw & left-tilt unisaw, 10" contractor, 35670, steel city 35605, 10" tilt arbor saw, sears craftsman 22104, jet ctas-10, 35680, Powermatic 63, 35675, "hybrid" & left-tilt contractor, Grizzly G1023, bridgewood bw10ts, 22124, 22114, 35610, 35685.
4. BIG HORN #ad
Big Horn 18413 Table Saw Insert, Delta style #adBIG HORN #ad
- Excellent with dado blades. A must for working with veneers and melamine. Fits delta and other saws with a 3-3/4-inch by 13-3/8-Inch opening, including Powermatic #63, Grizzly, and other imports.
Comes with fitting nubs, leveling screws with allen key, and rear stabilizing pin. Eliminate spaces between blade and saw insert where small pieces fall through and provides added support for your work.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
5. Leecraft #ad
Colors May Vary, Leecraft DL-2 Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert For Delta Model 10 Bench Saw #adLeecraft #ad
- Reduces sawdust expelled from table top. Reduced chip-out and splintering. Supports work right up to the blade. Reduces saw noise. Kerf serves as handy stock alignment guide.
6. Delta #ad
DELTA 36-862 Zero Clearance Table Insert for Left Tilt Unisaws and Contractor Saws #adDelta #ad
- Zero clearance Insert for 10-inch Saws. Provides for minimal clearance, giving the maximum support to materials being cut.
Designed for Delta contractor saws and left tilt unisaws. Features four leveling screws and a width adjusting screw for a tight, flush fit. Constructed of phenolic material.
|Warranty||Delta Two Year Limited Warranty: Delta will repair or replace, at its expense and at its option, any Delta machine, machine part, or machine accessory which in normal use has proven to be defective in workmanship or material, provided that the customer returns the product prepaid to a Delta factory service center or authorized service station with proof of purchase of the product within two years and provides Delta with reasonable opportunity to verify the alleged defect by inspection. Delta may require that electric motors be returned prepaid to a motor manufacturer's authorized station for inspection and repair or replacement. Delta will not be responsible for any asserted defect which as resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse, or repair or alterations made or specifically authorized by anyone other than an authorized Delta service facility or representative. Under no circumstances will Delta be liable for incidental of consequential damages resulting from defective products. This warranty is Delta's sole warranty and sets forth the customer's exclusive remedy, with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by Delta.|
7. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft DW-2 Zero-Clearance Table Saw Insert for DeWalt Model DW744 and DW746 #adLeecraft #ad
- Significantly reduces saw noise, chip-out, dust, and splintering. Table saw insert for eWalt DW744 and DW746. User-friendly with leveling and lateral adjustment screws, rear anti-life pin, and precut blade bottom pocket.
Measures 13-5/8-by-3-3/4 inches LxW. Constructed of high-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface.
8. POWERTEC #ad
2-1/2" Outer Dia. x 2-3/16" Inner Dia., POWERTEC 71086 Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert for Delta Bandsaw Models – 5 Pack #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Compatible: designed to work with the Delta Bandsaw Table Setups. Includes: zero Clearance Inserts 5 pack. Dimensions: 2-1/2-inch outer diameter, 2-3/16-inch inner diameter; height: 3/32-inch & 3/16-inch. Applications: best when utilized with thin, scroll work, small delicate pieces, soft wood or fine and detailed woodworking projects.
Function: reduces tear out and splintering on your work stock, preventing the blade from wandering, while producing efficient and high precision cutting action for your band saw blade.
9. Delta #ad
36-511, Delta, 6000 series Zero Clearance Throat Plate #adDelta #ad
- Fits the following models : 36-6010, 36-6020, 36-6022. Color is red. Made from steel. Secures to the saw table for safe operation. Country of Origin:Taiwan. Doesn't fit 36-6013 or 36-6023.